FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NguyenDucAnh

Guides/Tips Hexer's Workshop: It's all about Hex

27 minutes ago, Rus7M said:

There are several ways to find ID Regen.
1. By date of birth (+ his club will be visible there);
2. Find the club for which he plays, where all the SID of the players are contained. If this is your regen, it can be moved to the reserve, thus facilitating the search;
3. My personal way: you can add a player to the list of transfer targets, then save the shortlist and open it in HEX. There after the name will be the player ID.

wow . thanks bro . i think the third is easy to understand . 👍😆

Wow, so much gold in this thread! I had to work most of it out myself, would have been so much easier if I'd seen this first. 🤦‍♂️

I'm working on a tool, still early days, only a work in progress at this point, but here's a screenshot of where I'm up to (if you're interested): 

fmm-scout-app2.thumb.JPG.9c515e706b414972c1ac724d195ce782.JPG

13 hours ago, Scratch said:

Wow, so much gold in this thread! I had to work most of it out myself, would have been so much easier if I'd seen this first. 🤦‍♂️

I'm working on a tool, still early days, only a work in progress at this point, but here's a screenshot of where I'm up to (if you're interested): 

Wow, this is very interesting. Great job. When do you expect to release the first version of the tool?

22 minutes ago, Rus7M said:

Wow, this is very interesting. Great job. When do you expect to release the first version of the tool?

Thanks. There's a lot more that I want to do, but it will take a while. Maybe don't need to hold up the first release for that, just add that stuff later. At the moment, it's just a website based tool (easier for me to create a proof of concept), so I need to make a mobile app version. I have a lot of other stuff on, so can't promise a timeframe yet, but I am working on it. 

16 hours ago, Scratch said:

Seems like I missed all the fun 😂 The tool sure looks convienent though 👍

18 hours ago, Scratch said:

woww, this is the great stuff much people waiting for. good luck and I can't wait to try it later 😁

has anyone know how to change club nationality ? i want change Bolton nationality to Malaysia from England, so i can make malaysian regen . 

7 hours ago, mizal said:

has anyone know how to change club nationality ? i want change Bolton nationality to Malaysia from England, so i can make malaysian regen . 

Changing the nationality is impossible, it would immediately crash the game. You can change the regen's name, as well as nationality, using both changes.txt and hex though.

· Posted (edited)

hve u ever tried ? i think it will crash if u swap club to another league, e.g psg to england league . but how about cardiff , welsh club on england league ? mybe we can swap cardiff nationality so we can get regen what we want? maybe . . 

Edited by mizal

4 hours ago, mizal said:

hve u ever tried ? i think it will crash if u swap club to another league, e.g psg to england league . but how about cardiff , welsh club on england league ? mybe we can swap cardiff nationality so we can get regen what we want? maybe . . 

I tried to changed my club's (AS Furiani-Agliani) nationality to Vietnam last year, and it crashed once I started the next season. Swapping clubs to a playable league is possible if you change the club's nationality to the nation of that league.

The problem is neither Vietnam nor Malayasia are playable, so you can't change club's nationality to neither of these countries.

2 hours ago, NguyenDucAnh said:

I tried to changed my club's (AS Furiani-Agliani) nationality to Vietnam last year, and it crashed once I started the next season. Swapping clubs to a playable league is possible if you change the club's nationality to the nation of that league.

The problem is neither Vietnam nor Malayasia are playable, so you can't change club's nationality to neither of these countries.

ouhhh . so i can change change club nationality only if its nation of playable league ? 

4 hours ago, mizal said:

ouhhh . so i can change change club nationality only if its nation of playable league ? 

To be precise, the nations that you loaded at the start of the game.

This is maybe a basic question, but i did not figure out how to do this: 

I want to promote my second team in to third division of germany, 

what i know is that i have to find a) the league id and change this value at my second team and b) i have to demot an other team from the league where i have to change also the league id to an other league.  Since this is an existing save, changes.txt won't work. 

So my question is how to find league id and where to change it at my second team? 

Cheers

3 hours ago, hollowpineapple said:

This is maybe a basic question, but i did not figure out how to do this: 

I want to promote my second team in to third division of germany, 

what i know is that i have to find a) the league id and change this value at my second team and b) i have to demot an other team from the league where i have to change also the league id to an other league.  Since this is an existing save, changes.txt won't work. 

So my question is how to find league id and where to change it at my second team? 

Cheers

Just search for the competition's name, then note down the 2 values that is 8 values before the competiton's name

Please note that this change will only affect the next season, so I suggest that you should do it with a changes.txt, and create a new savefile with it.

· Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, NguyenDucAnh said:

Just search for the competition's name, then note down the 2 values that is 8 values before the competiton's name

Please note that this change will only affect the next season, so I suggest that you should do it with a changes.txt, and create a new savefile with it.

i have played 3 seasons and i love my team, so making a new save is no option ;) 

which value has to be changed at the clubs? 8 values befor means 8 double digets (FF) and same the two values means also 2 double didgets (FF FF) ? 

And since i am on ios, i can only edit the save, can i also find the league id in the save game? 

Edited by hollowpineapple

9 hours ago, hollowpineapple said:

i have played 3 seasons and i love my team, so making a new save is no option ;) 

which value has to be changed at the clubs? 8 values befor means 8 double digets (FF) and same the two values means also 2 double didgets (FF FF) ? 

And since i am on ios, i can only edit the save, can i also find the league id in the save game? 

Yes you can also find leagues' ID through the save file, by just searching their names.

Find the ID of the original league that your club is playing (XX XX for example), as well as the league you want to add them to (YY YY). Note down the 2 values that is 8 values before the leagues' name.

Then, search for the club's name, and you'll notice the XX XX FF FF part, change it to YY YY FF FF, and wait for the next season.

Of course, you'll have to do the same with another club (remove them from the league by relegate them), using the same procedure. My recommendation is that you should do this right before "make new season" part.

· Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, NguyenDucAnh said:

Then, search for the club's name, and you'll notice the XX XX FF FF part, change it to YY YY FF FF, and wait for the next season.

The FF FF part was the key, thank you so much! 

Btw: are you based in germany?  i know some who has the excat same name ;) but i know it`s a common name in vietnam... 

Edited by hollowpineapple

6 hours ago, hollowpineapple said:

The FF FF part was the key, thank you so much! 

Btw: are you based in germany?  i know some who has the excat same name ;) but i know it`s a common name in vietnam... 

Glad it worked for you 👍

I'm actually in Vietnam, never been outside of the country before 😅

On 02/05/2019 at 03:55, Rus7M said:

Hello. I recently started learning how to edit files in HEX. And I found a way to add my face as a manager. Unfortunately, the game does not create us an ID number that is responsible for faces and logos, so we need to add an ID ourselves. First you need to find your code in the save game, in the NguyenDucAnh lessons you can see it. But I will explain in brief:
1. Open the save game, find your club name in the search (string). And below the short name of the club at 97 values will be your personal code. After it will always be the value "28 00". On the first screen I showed that my code is “e5 26 00 00”. My club is Crewe Alexandra.
2. Now using this code we can add an ID to ourselves. Find "e5 26 00 00". After these values there will be an empty space "ff ff ff ff". Seen on the second screen. This is where ID should be added. Take any available room. For example ID: "90090090", to HEX: "055EAA6A", back: "6AAA5E05". Now enter this code in the empty field. The third screen is visible.
3. Now you need to change the config.hml file, there you need to add a new ID (90090090) and your photo.

For example, I put a photo of Zidane. My name is Herbert Chapman. Sorry for my English, I hope you will understand me.

SID_manager.png

IMG_20190502_064502.jpg

IMG_20190502_064535.jpg

Screenshot_20190502-062631.png

Screenshot_20190502-062648.png

Thanks! This was very helpful.

Can I add a face for my regen? I know how to add a face for players that exist but I can't do it for regens.

2 hours ago, LiamN said:

Thanks! This was very helpful.

Can I add a face for my regen? I know how to add a face for players that exist but I can't do it for regens.

There is no way to do so at the moment, as evogens use the same UID as the players they were based on. The game also use some sort of "flag" to distinguish between real players and evogens

Hello! Is there a way to change club colors with a hex editor? Explanation: I want to insert Inter Miami in MLS but the in-game editor doesn't allow me to choose their tone of subdued pink, only shocking pink. Any ideas?

3 hours ago, Shimera said:

Hello! Is there a way to change club colors with a hex editor? Explanation: I want to insert Inter Miami in MLS but the in-game editor doesn't allow me to choose their tone of subdued pink, only shocking pink. Any ideas? 

In theory, yes. But for now you can only copy the colors from other club's kits

11 hours ago, NguyenDucAnh said:

In theory, yes. But for now you can only copy the colors from other club's kits

Sounds good enough. How would I do it?

On 14/05/2019 at 23:58, Rus7M said:

There are several ways to find ID Regen.
1. By date of birth (+ his club will be visible there);
2. Find the club for which he plays, where all the SID of the players are contained. If this is your regen, it can be moved to the reserve, thus facilitating the search;
3. My personal way: you can add a player to the list of transfer targets, then save the shortlist and open it in HEX. There after the name will be the player ID.

Having a hard time understanding this like how can I use the date of birth or finding the SID in the reserves. More in-depth help please? :)

On 09/05/2019 at 23:49, Rus7M said:

To change a player's buyback, you need to find his contract. On the example of Guendouzi you can see. You must find the club ID + player SID + 01. Then below the player status (red on the screen) at 16 values will be a place (of 8 values) where the redemption amount is written. It can be removed, modified or added. To remove, you need to replace the price on ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff. To add for example the amount of 1 million, you must enter 40 42 0f 00 00 00 00 00. The club will be added automatically (in which the player was previously located). I hope clearly explained.

For example second screen Cristiano Ronaldo.

P.S. Before the player’s buyback amount, there is a buyout amount (clausula) for other clubs.

IMG_20190510_023559.jpg

Screenshot_20190510-030438.png

Screenshot_20190510-030550.png

Hey!! Can I put a "sell on clause" for a player using the Hex Editor?

1 hour ago, LiamN said:

Hey!! Can I put a "sell on clause" for a player using the Hex Editor?

In theory, yes, but I still haven't researched it that much.

For search players of your own club, save a selection, then the id for the players is the next:

For Guilherme Arana will be the last hex before the name of Mesa, so FC 76 25 01 its Arana's ID. This works very well for regens on our team.

image.png.a82f7191f23a0cd2a85894b95e1f44cf.png

3 hours ago, José Chocobar said:

For search players of your own club, save a selection, then the id for the players is the next:

For Guilherme Arana will be the last hex before the name of Mesa, so FC 76 25 01 its Arana's ID. This works very well for regens on our team.

image.png.a82f7191f23a0cd2a85894b95e1f44cf.png

Neat, but the sure-fire way is to use their ID in sortitoutsi.

Hello !

I want to swap club between competition and to make my own "European Super League" on England's leagues. Can someone help me by using HeX editor