FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NguyenDucAnh

Guides/Tips Hexer's Workshop: It's all about Hex

27 minutes ago, Rus7M said:

There are several ways to find ID Regen.
1. By date of birth (+ his club will be visible there);
2. Find the club for which he plays, where all the SID of the players are contained. If this is your regen, it can be moved to the reserve, thus facilitating the search;
3. My personal way: you can add a player to the list of transfer targets, then save the shortlist and open it in HEX. There after the name will be the player ID.

wow . thanks bro . i think the third is easy to understand . 👍😆

Wow, so much gold in this thread! I had to work most of it out myself, would have been so much easier if I'd seen this first. 🤦‍♂️

I'm working on a tool, still early days, only a work in progress at this point, but here's a screenshot of where I'm up to (if you're interested): 

fmm-scout-app2.thumb.JPG.9c515e706b414972c1ac724d195ce782.JPG

13 hours ago, Scratch said:

Wow, so much gold in this thread! I had to work most of it out myself, would have been so much easier if I'd seen this first. 🤦‍♂️

I'm working on a tool, still early days, only a work in progress at this point, but here's a screenshot of where I'm up to (if you're interested): 

Wow, this is very interesting. Great job. When do you expect to release the first version of the tool?

22 minutes ago, Rus7M said:

Wow, this is very interesting. Great job. When do you expect to release the first version of the tool?

Thanks. There's a lot more that I want to do, but it will take a while. Maybe don't need to hold up the first release for that, just add that stuff later. At the moment, it's just a website based tool (easier for me to create a proof of concept), so I need to make a mobile app version. I have a lot of other stuff on, so can't promise a timeframe yet, but I am working on it. 

16 hours ago, Scratch said:

Seems like I missed all the fun 😂 The tool sure looks convienent though 👍

18 hours ago, Scratch said:

woww, this is the great stuff much people waiting for. good luck and I can't wait to try it later 😁

has anyone know how to change club nationality ? i want change Bolton nationality to Malaysia from England, so i can make malaysian regen . 

7 hours ago, mizal said:

has anyone know how to change club nationality ? i want change Bolton nationality to Malaysia from England, so i can make malaysian regen . 

Changing the nationality is impossible, it would immediately crash the game. You can change the regen's name, as well as nationality, using both changes.txt and hex though.

hve u ever tried ? i think it will crash if u swap club to another league, e.g psg to england league . but how about cardiff , welsh club on england league ? mybe we can swap cardiff nationality so we can get regen what we want? maybe . . 

Edited by mizal

4 hours ago, mizal said:

hve u ever tried ? i think it will crash if u swap club to another league, e.g psg to england league . but how about cardiff , welsh club on england league ? mybe we can swap cardiff nationality so we can get regen what we want? maybe . . 

I tried to changed my club's (AS Furiani-Agliani) nationality to Vietnam last year, and it crashed once I started the next season. Swapping clubs to a playable league is possible if you change the club's nationality to the nation of that league.

The problem is neither Vietnam nor Malayasia are playable, so you can't change club's nationality to neither of these countries.

2 hours ago, NguyenDucAnh said:

I tried to changed my club's (AS Furiani-Agliani) nationality to Vietnam last year, and it crashed once I started the next season. Swapping clubs to a playable league is possible if you change the club's nationality to the nation of that league.

The problem is neither Vietnam nor Malayasia are playable, so you can't change club's nationality to neither of these countries.

ouhhh . so i can change change club nationality only if its nation of playable league ? 

4 hours ago, mizal said:

ouhhh . so i can change change club nationality only if its nation of playable league ? 

To be precise, the nations that you loaded at the start of the game.