FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NguyenDucAnh

Guides/Tips Hexer's Workshop: It's all about Hex

Thank You very much, that's perfect, I think I will figure that out now (hopefully :) ). I used section length for club and player info, bu I didn't realize I can break up the whole file based on that into various sections. OK, I'll play little bit with it next week and see if can get it working.

Thank You again, you're awesome :)

19 hours ago, Luckey said:

I used section length for club and player info, bu I didn't realize I can break up the whole file based on that into various sections.

I couldn't do it for the whole file, there were too many little sections and I think I might have run into some which didn't have obvious record numbers or record shape. I can't actually remember what the exact problem was now, but that's where I stopped (the name indexes). After that things get super hacky. Take this code comment for eg:

// get salary section, hacky for now. 23rd instance of "2255150A000000212255150A000000212255150A0000001212121212121212121212"

23rd instance of a random long string!! Didn't break between FMM19 and FMM20 though... 🙂 But that's the sort of thing that works for me with the saves I have, but might not work when others have loaded up different leagues etc. When I release this app I'm in for a world of pain with breakages etc... 🤣

On 30/11/2019 at 05:01, Scratch said:

I couldn't do it for the whole file, there were too many little sections and I think I might have run into some which didn't have obvious record numbers or record shape. I can't actually remember what the exact problem was now, but that's where I stopped (the name indexes). After that things get super hacky. Take this code comment for eg:

// get salary section, hacky for now. 23rd instance of "2255150A000000212255150A000000212255150A0000001212121212121212121212"

23rd instance of a random long string!! Didn't break between FMM19 and FMM20 though... 🙂 But that's the sort of thing that works for me with the saves I have, but might not work when others have loaded up different leagues etc. When I release this app I'm in for a world of pain with breakages etc... 🤣

If you need any testers then we're here :)

3 hours ago, FedericoQuintarelli said:

do I need root to use hex on Android?

Nope... Just get yourself a HEX editor and off you go (remember to back up the file before making changes in case you break it!)

1 hour ago, Scratch said:

No ... procurati un editor HEX e parti (ricordati di eseguire il backup del file prima di apportare modifiche in caso di interruzione!)

I can't find the folder com.sigames.fmm .I am totally incapable in this area

4 minutes ago, FedericoQuintarelli said:

I can't find the folder com.sigames.fmm .I am totally incapable in this area

The save games are in the Documents folder, not the Android one. Should be pretty easy to find in there. From memory:

Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2020 Mobile > Normal  > Games

13 hours ago, Scratch said:

I giochi salvati si trovano nella cartella Documenti, non in quella Android. Dovrebbe essere abbastanza facile da trovare lì dentro. Dalla memoria:

Documenti> Sport interattivo> Football Manager 2020 Mobile> Normale> Giochi

my goal is to change the PA. I didn't understand how I can find the player ID

268743986_Screenshot_20191209-174211_HEXEditor.thumb.jpg.89c145abf59de717310702d3b32f8610.jpg

18 ore fa, Scratch ha detto:

I giochi salvati si trovano nella cartella Documenti, non in quella Android. Dovrebbe essere abbastanza facile da trovare lì dentro. Dalla memoria:

Documenti> Sport interattivo> Football Manager 2020 Mobile> Normale> Giochi

Ho bisogno di una mano Sono arrivato al punto in cui devo trovare la CA e la PA ma non riesco a trovarla. Aiutami

Edited by FedericoQuintarelli

12 hours ago, FedericoQuintarelli said:

my goal is to change the PA. I didn't understand how I can find the player ID

Which player are you looking for?

Also, that screenshot in the other post is definitely the wrong place - that's the name section, the right section won't have recognisable words on the right hand side. The code may appear in many places and it may be unrelated (like in that case) - you just need to keep searching.

If you know that A1060000 is the right code for the player, then keep searching through the file for that. It will probably appear many times. Eventually you should come to the one you are looking for.

It can be hard to find at first, as you need to look at the area following where the string is for the 14 xx 00 xx 00 pattern (if they are right footed) or 14 xx xx 00 xx 00 pattern (if they are left footed). After a while you will be able to find this with a glance, but at first - yeah it's gonna be hard. Keep with it! 

6 hours ago, Scratch said:

Quale giocatore stai cercando?

Inoltre, quello screenshot nell'altro post è sicuramente il posto sbagliato - questa è la sezione del nome, la sezione giusta non avrà parole riconoscibili sul lato destro. Il codice potrebbe apparire in molti punti e potrebbe non essere correlato (come in quel caso) - devi solo continuare a cercare.

Se sai che A1060000 è il codice giusto per il lettore, continua a cercarlo nel file. Probabilmente apparirà molte volte. Alla fine dovresti venire da quello che stai cercando.

All'inizio può essere difficile da trovare, poiché è necessario guardare l'area che segue dove si trova la stringa per il modello 14 xx 00 xx 00 (se sono di destra) o 14 xx xx 00 xx 00 (se sono lasciati dai piedi). Dopo un po 'sarai in grado di trovarlo con un'occhiata, ma all'inizio - sì, sarà difficile. Continua con esso! 

the player in question is Nainggolan and his ID is 8169332, hex 7CA774, inverted 74A77C00.From here I went back to HID which is A1060000. From here on I don't know how to go back to the CA and the PA. the HID code is repeated many times but I don't understand what is the right code string to find the CA and the PA. please help me and i apologize for my english and for my ignorance on the subject, i am using the translator

20191210_095305.jpg

1 hour ago, FedericoQuintarelli said:

the player in question is Nainggolan and his ID is 8169332, hex 7CA774, inverted 74A77C00.From here I went back to HID which is A1060000. From here on I don't know how to go back to the CA and the PA. the HID code is repeated many times but I don't understand what is the right code string to find the CA and the PA. please help me and i apologize for my english and for my ignorance on the subject, i am using the translator

20191210_095305.jpg

Good, you managed to find him, now continue searching for A1 06 00 00. Gotta admit this part could be a bit vague, but you'll find his info when you find a A1 06 00 00 that isn't surrounded with FF FFs.

I'm not recommended Hex Editor for beginners though, use this instead: https://fmmvibe.com/changes-txt-generator/index.html/

Edited by NguyenDucAnh

3 ore fa, NguyenDucAnh ha detto:

Bene, sei riuscito a trovarlo, ora continua a cercare A1 06 00 00. Devo ammettere che questa parte potrebbe essere un po 'vaga, ma troverai le sue informazioni quando trovi un A1 06 00 00 che non è incluso da FF FF.

Non sono consigliato Hex Editor per i principianti, usa invece questo: https://fmmvibe.com/changes-txt-generator/index.html/

can you send me a link that explains how to use changes.txt?

Edited by FedericoQuintarelli

2 hours ago, FedericoQuintarelli said:

I don't understand once the .txt file has been created in which folder it should be inserted

I haven't used changes.txt for many versions, but I googled it and found this on another site:

Copy the chnages.txt file to both:

• Android/Data/com.sigames.fmm2018/files/installed
  • Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager Mobile 2018/normal

Then go to Settings > User Interface and choose Reload Skin (right down the bottom).

added 0 minutes later
2 hours ago, FedericoQuintarelli said:

I don't understand once the .txt file has been created in which folder it should be inserted

I haven't used changes.txt for many versions, but I googled it and found this on another site:

Copy the chnages.txt file to both:

• Android/Data/com.sigames.fmm2018/files/installed
  • Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager Mobile 2018/normal

Then go to Settings > User Interface and choose Reload Skin (right down the bottom).

10 hours ago, Scratch said:

Non ho usato changes.txt per molte versioni, ma l'ho cercato su Google e l'ho trovato su un altro sito:

Copia il file chnages.txt in entrambi:

• Android / dati / com.sigames.fmm2018 / files / installati
  • Documenti / Sport interattivo / Football Manager Mobile 2018 / normale

Quindi vai su Impostazioni> Interfaccia utente e scegli Ricarica skin (in basso a destra).

aggiunto 0 minuti dopo

Non ho usato changes.txt per molte versioni, ma l'ho cercato su Google e l'ho trovato su un altro sito:

Copia il file chnages.txt in entrambi:

• Android / dati / com.sigames.fmm2018 / files / installati
  • Documenti / Sport interattivo / Football Manager Mobile 2018 / normale

Quindi vai su Impostazioni> Interfaccia utente e scegli Ricarica skin (in basso a destra).

with changes.txt can you change a player with a save already created?

3 minutes ago, FedericoQuintarelli said:

I think so, but not 100% sure. From memory I think people used to say it was new saves only then at some point it changed and it worked on existing saves too. But I'm not 100% sure sorry

7 hours ago, Scratch said:

I think so, but not 100% sure. From memory I think people used to say it was new saves only then at some point it changed and it worked on existing saves too. But I'm not 100% sure sorry

Only with new saves

4 hours ago, sharaziuk said:

Only with new saves

Yeah all the original guides say that, but I remember discussion about it a couple of years ago, so I went and found the topic: 

Someone down lower in that thread said they managed to change their son's PA (so obviously existing save) and give themselves an ITN job. 

But that was a couple if years ago, so who knows what happens now. The only way would be to go try it.

14 hours ago, Scratch said:

Someone down lower in that thread said they managed to change their son's PA (so obviously existing save) and give themselves an ITN job. 

But that was a couple if years ago, so who knows what happens now. The only way would be to go try it.

On 11/12/2019 at 17:15, FedericoQuintarelli said:

You can actually change stuff from an existing savefile. I used it to adjust the players' PAs to ttheir utmost potential in most of my savefiles. I've used this for very long time, and it still works wonders, as long as you filled in the right info.

3 hours ago, NguyenDucAnh said:

You can actually change stuff from an existing savefile. I used it to adjust the players' PAs to ttheir utmost potential in most of my savefiles. I've used this for very long time, and it still works wonders, as long as you filled in the right info.

Might have a look at this... Some reason the Hex Editor I had isn't working properly and others in the Store isn't working as well as I want. 

6 hours ago, NguyenDucAnh said:

Puoi effettivamente cambiare roba da un file di salvataggio esistente. L'ho usato per adattare le PA dei giocatori al massimo potenziale nella maggior parte dei miei file di salvataggio. L'ho usato per molto tempo e funziona ancora a meraviglia, purché tu abbia compilato le informazioni giuste.

I can not make it. Can you give me a hand?

3 hours ago, FedericoQuintarelli said:

I can not make it. Can you give me a hand?

Give me a few hours, I'll try. Are you using Android? If so, things should be easy.

Edited by NguyenDucAnh

6 hours ago, sharaziuk said:

Might have a look at this... Some reason the Hex Editor I had isn't working properly and others in the Store isn't working as well as I want. 

Which part didn't work this year? I can try and help.

10 hours ago, NguyenDucAnh said:

Which part didn't work this year? I can try and help.

As in the Hex Editor I use for Android. It says that the file is Read Only. Other Hex Editors I've downloaded opens the file but doesn't work as well as I want it to. 

4 hours ago, sharaziuk said:

As in the Hex Editor I use for Android. It says that the file is Read Only. Other Hex Editors I've downloaded opens the file but doesn't work as well as I want it to. 

I noticed that, though all of them worked on my old Samsung phone, before I switched to a Redmi. On Android, use Hex Editor by First Row, that's the only thing that worked so far. 

1 hour ago, NguyenDucAnh said:

I noticed that, though all of them worked on my old Samsung phone, before I switched to a Redmi. On Android, use Hex Editor by First Row, that's the only thing that worked so far. 

It's not as easy to edit and search like Hex Editor Pro but maybe I'm not using it properly