FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NguyenDucAnh

Guides/Tips Hexer's Workshop: It's all about Hex

6 hours ago, AlfaRomeo9 said:

So I was fiddling around with changing player's ages and PA's of different types of players to see what didn't and did work with changes.txt, and I found that for some reason that for "senior" players (i.e. 1st team players in the database) I can't change their age, PA, CA, etc (I checked using the in-game editor). But for players that are in the reserves by default or newgens, everything worked perfectly fine. I used Alex Telles at Wolves as an example in the screenshot and I wanted to know if I had just wrote the line wrong or something.

Screenshot_2019-12-24-16-58-59~2.png

Maybe Alex Telles was merely a nickname, you'd have to write down his full name.

On 24/12/2019 at 11:30, Gvicii said:

@NguyenDucAnh hey I had a quick question - do you have an idea on how to change the following characteristics of a club: reputation, training facilities, youth facilities & financial state?

@NguyenDucAnh ? Did you miss it?

15 hours ago, Gvicii said:

@NguyenDucAnh ? Did you miss it?

Oh, sorry! I've been busy lately 😅 They are mostly the same as last year. I can't edit financial state (or rather, not care to remember, I can increase my balance anyways 😂), but the rest are editable.

First, check where your league's ID near the FF FF, and from there (7 values), edit two values to 14 14 to maximise facilities. As for reputation, they are right before (your ID) 28 00, with the highest value being 10 27 (10000).

On 26/12/2019 at 13:58, DonCarlo said:

Still works for editing managerial nationality on fmm20?

Well yes, you can. Note your initial nationality first, then locate the desired nationality ID near the abbreviated name of said nation. From there, search the same way as last year, then edit the value.

Sir how to change manager name and nationality with hex editor? 

Theres no method to changing name or nationality on this thread. 🙏

5 hours ago, DonCarlo said:

Sir how to change manager name and nationality with hex editor? 

Theres no method to changing name or nationality on this thread. 🙏

National changes has been explained above, but as for names... It can be changed, but it will be extremely complicated, as you've to combine the use of both HxD and changes.txt.

How to delete National cap for Football Player? 

For example Radja Nainggolan has 30 cap for Belgium, and he already retired. I want to played him in Indonesia

His Sortitoutsi UID: 8169332, Hex 07CA774, Reverse 74A77C00, SID 02110000

1. How to find & change his first Nationality and Second Nationality

2. How to delete his cap in nation

3. If i swap/exchange his Nationality without delete his cap is he still playable if i add him in Indonesia using hex and will it be crash in the end of season?

· Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Rezco said:

How to delete National cap for Football Player? 

For example Radja Nainggolan has 30 cap for Belgium, and he already retired. I want to played him in Indonesia

His Sortitoutsi UID: 8169332, Hex 07CA774, Reverse 74A77C00, SID 02110000

1. How to find & change his first Nationality and Second Nationality

2. How to delete his cap in nation

3. If i swap/exchange his Nationality without delete his cap is he still playable if i add him in Indonesia using hex and will it be crash in the end of season?

Oh God, he would be too OP for the team 😂 Anyways, find his ID (which is 74 A7 7C 00), and you'll notice the pattern of nationality (7B 00 C4 07 83 00 3A 00 XX XX, with 83 00 being Belgium nationality, 3A 00 being Indonesia nationality, and XX XX stands for his declared nation's ID). Switch that to Indonesia's ID first, which is 10 values before the nation's name.

Now then, you'll see some thing like 6C 07 1E 06 0D 01 (that's his caps at the begining of the game). Change it to 6C 07 00 00 2B 07 (moving all his old caps to U21 caps, making him eligible for Indonesia while still keeping them). Then, copy his ID (before the 74 A7 7C 00, YY YY 00 00 for example), find Indonesia, then replace a FF FF FF FF with YY YY 00 00. Now, find Belgium, and if YY YY 00 00 was also there, replace it with FF FF FF FF. Congrats, you've just taken Radja to Indonesia national team! 🤣

Edited by NguyenDucAnh

Does it really work on FMM20? I tried to edit player's CA and PA but it didn't work, I did example on Lionel Messi with his ID is 71 CEC4, I found C4CE7100 and then I found 2B0200 but didn't see anything change with hex codes at all. 

7 hours ago, DinhKiet said:

Does it really work on FMM20? I tried to edit player's CA and PA but it didn't work, I did example on Lionel Messi with his ID is 71 CEC4, I found C4CE7100 and then I found 2B0200 but didn't see anything change with hex codes at all. 

It still works, but I'd recommend changes.txt for CA-PA changes.

On 06/01/2020 at 22:36, NguyenDucAnh said:

Oh God, he would be too OP for the team 😂 Anyways, find his ID (which is 74 A7 7C 00), and you'll notice the pattern of nationality (7B 00 C4 07 83 00 3A 00 XX XX, with 83 00 being Belgium nationality, 3A 00 being Indonesia nationality, and XX XX stands for his declared nation's ID). Switch that to Indonesia's ID first, which is 10 values before the nation's name.

Now then, you'll see some thing like 6C 07 1E 06 0D 01 (that's his caps at the begining of the game). Change it to 6C 07 00 00 2B 07 (moving all his old caps to U21 caps, making him eligible for Indonesia while still keeping them). Then, copy his ID (before the 74 A7 7C 00, YY YY 00 00 for example), find Indonesia, then replace a FF FF FF FF with YY YY 00 00. Now, find Belgium, and if YY YY 00 00 was also there, replace it with FF FF FF FF. Congrats, you've just taken Radja to Indonesia national team! 🤣

Thank you very much 😁 sorry for late reply!, for now i don't have time to play FMM20 i'm to addict to play MMorpg, RPG,& love sims🤣 so i will try it next time😘

On 30/12/2019 at 17:04, NguyenDucAnh said:

National changes has been explained above, but as for names... It can be changed, but it will be extremely complicated, as you've to combine the use of both HxD and changes.txt.

Hello, can you help to edit my managers name? I was change my name with changes.txt and its work with my saved data. But once I want to re-open the game (after succesfully change my name) the game will crash. So, I think there must be something wrong with the .dat. How to combine the use of Hex and changes.txt? Dont worry, im not in hurry. Just wandering. Thank you!

On 30/12/2019 at 10:04, NguyenDucAnh said:

Could u please help me with this buddy as I would really like to change my manager name👌

5 hours ago, Karlosh said:

Could u please help me with this buddy as I would really like to change my manager name👌

Ok, but I warned you, it's extremely complicated.

First, pick a random player (for example Daniel James), convert his UID to hex (find his UID on sortitoutsi) then reverse it using Scadacore converter. Find that reversed hex UID, then copy the 8 values behind it elsewhere, you'll need it later.

Use the changes.txt generator to change Daniel James' name to yours (best used with the license fix changes.txt), then save the game. Now, copy the new 8 values once again to another place, you'd need that to change your name. Find B2 07 (your nationality's ID) FF FF (national job if you have it, FF FF if you didn't have any) 10. For example, my nationality is England, and I don't have any national job, so it should be B2 07 8B 00 FF FF FF FF 10. After finding your game ID (check my older post to know what it is, it's structured like 00 XX XX 00 00 FF FF FF FF), replace the 8 values behind the FF FF FF FF near your ID with the new 8 values I mentioned earlier, while return Daniel James' original 8 values to restore his name.

As I said, the process is extremely complicated for beginners, so please proceed with caution, and backup your own savefile before doing anything. 

19 hours ago, NguyenDucAnh said:

Ok, but I warned you, it's extremely complicated.

First, pick a random player (for example Daniel James), convert his UID to hex (find his UID on sortitoutsi) then reverse it using Scadacore converter. Find that reversed hex UID, then copy the 8 values behind it elsewhere, you'll need it later.

Use the changes.txt generator to change Daniel James' name to yours (best used with the license fix changes.txt), then save the game. Now, copy the new 8 values once again to another place, you'd need that to change your name. Find B2 07 (your nationality's ID) FF FF (national job if you have it, FF FF if you didn't have any) 10. For example, my nationality is England, and I don't have any national job, so it should be B2 07 8B 00 FF FF FF FF 10. After finding your game ID (check my older post to know what it is, it's structured like 00 XX XX 00 00 FF FF FF FF), replace the 8 values behind the FF FF FF FF near your ID with the new 8 values I mentioned earlier, while return Daniel James' original 8 values to restore his name.

As I said, the process is extremely complicated for beginners, so please proceed with caution, and backup your own savefile before doing anything. 

Thank you very much for taking the time to explain, I did everything u mentioned and it worked perfect until I saved game and try to reload it, the game just closes and won't start every time I click that save

Edited by Karlosh

2 hours ago, Karlosh said:

Thank you very much for taking the time to explain, I did everything u mentioned and it worked perfect until I saved game and try to reload it, the game just closes and won't start every time I click that save

Did you use the changes.txt on the manager, or the player? Changes.txt won't work on managers, you'll haveto use it on player, and follow the rest of the instructions.

It would be easier if your name is also used by other players or managers.

7 hours ago, NguyenDucAnh said:

Did you use the changes.txt on the manager, or the player? Changes.txt won't work on managers, you'll haveto use it on player, and follow the rest of the instructions.

Hi yes I used Daniel James as the player like u suggested, my surname I'm using isn't in game already, this works fine when I change Daniel James name to mine but soon as I change my manager to new name I get the problem

7 hours ago, NguyenDucAnh said:

Changes.txt does work manager but I get same problem when trying to load my save after I have saved my game again

21 hours ago, AlanIsonice said:

May I ask how could I find a Regen Player UID by Hex? Many thanks!

Use his DOB and nationality as a clue, though evogens' UIDs are mostly irrelevant. The IDs are more important.

You have to find using (DOB's day number of the year - 1) (Year) (Nationalty ID) in hex. Not a sure-kill method, but it works if you pay more attention to his info.

52 minutes ago, NguyenDucAnh said:

Use his DOB and nationality as a clue, though evogens' UIDs are mostly irrelevant. The IDs are more important.

You have to find using (DOB's day number of the year - 1) (Year) (Nationalty ID) in hex. Not a sure-kill method, but it works if you pay more attention to his info.

May i ask the IDs are located 12 values ahead the  (DOB's day number of the year - 1) (Year) (Nationalty ID)?

22 hours ago, AlanIsonice said:

May i ask the IDs are located 12 values ahead the  (DOB's day number of the year - 1) (Year) (Nationalty ID)?

That's the UID, the ID is right before it (XX XX 00 00).

12 hours ago, Karlosh said:

Sorry to be a pain bud, do u no of any other way to change my manager name or what this issue might be that I'm having please

There's no other way this year, SI screwed the changes.txt since 2019. If your first and last name match some players/managers, it would be easier.