Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Geubbels 1K Challenge

Only found this sight a couple of days ago and thought it would be fun to try out this challenge. Have used Geubbels before and he was very good, and he starts at 15 years old so have a long time to score the goals. I'm managing SL Benfica in Portugal. Wish me luck!

Edited by BlakeL

Welcome to the site mate! All the best with your challenge. I’d change the tag from fun/games to career though. Makes it easier for people to find it :D Good luck again!

Yeah welcome dude, im currently testing a 1kc with Guebbels.....he is awesome....if you can get his stamina up otherwise he never plays 2 games in a row very often.

Good luck.

Mannnn, how do you all keep that lad happy?

Signed him for a few different clubs and every time he bitches about the training. No matter what I seem to do, he doesn't seem happy. This is top clubs, top coaches and top facilities. Gold, natural, attacking coach too.

I've given up with him.

1 season in, he's developing pretty well, only scored 17 goals but that will improve when he starts playing more and becomes a better player

Screenshot_20180413-113226_FMM 2018.jpg

Screenshot_20180413-113231_FMM 2018.jpg

Screenshot_20180413-113252_FMM 2018.jpg

2nd season is over, scored 30 goals this season, brings his total up to 47, still only 17. He's developing well but still needs to improve his fitness a lot as well as other stats. He is still happy at SLB and I'll sign him onto a 5 year contract when he turns 18

Screenshot_20180417-145503_FMM 2018.jpg

Keep it going mate....

Lets see some league tables, transfers, fixtures and so on. More in depth you post the more we can reply to but well done so far (y)

Incidently, what training are you putting him on? Took me till he was almost 20 before i saw a 10 in stamina.