Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career The Akinde Adventures - A Barnet Story

john-akinde.jpg?w968h681

Barnet are struggling in real life. The club find themselves in the relegation zone in League 2 with four games remaining. 

Jonathan Akinde is a god. The immense strength, power, and scoring ability he possesses sets him apart from any other striker in League 2. 

This save will be a generic road to the Premiership with Barnet, however, we'll be trying to get Akinde to score in every division we go to. It's time to bring silverware to The Hive.

First update should be soon.

July + August Updates

I've finished probably the longest part of any FMM save; the start. The transfers are all sorted, I've set up a tactic I hope will do well and I've played a few games. Let's see what happened!

Team Report

Spoiler

rRvoT1D.jpg

Just fills you with confidence, doesn't it?

gEzBUpK.jpg

C9xdnXQ.jpg

Okay, so we have a young team and quality facilities. 

However, we can't play a through ball to save our lives, we have the fitness of Big Dave from the chippie and we have the work rate of 18 year old Freddy Adu. Nice.

Transfers

Spoiler

In

2t6BrnL.jpg

Out

0KWxuE3.jpg

Profit: 63k

Spoiler

adNs9lW.jpg

May not look amazing now, however in 4-5 years he will prove to be a huge bargain. Some of you may know that I really rate this lad, he's developed amazingly in my Shamrock Rovers save and seeing that Barnet have better facilities than Rovers I am expecting him to be even better here.

axHPVlo.jpg

Was looking through the transfer listed players and I came across this lad. An absolute steal for only 1.5k.

PsadMse.jpg

Loaned him in from Reading. Great option at CB and we're not even paying his wages.

pFfXJvZ.jpg

Loaned in from Spurs. Yet again great option in defense. Loving those physicals.

oOuL1CI.jpg

Great player, loaned in from Brighton. We're not paying his wages. My scout deems him to be one of our best players so he will be going right into the first eleven.

Matches

Spoiler

zqQqhj0.jpg

Starting off the save with a win away at Forest Green. Quite an even game, maybe they had the more chances but we took our chance when it came and that's what matters at the end of the day.

kcCLnEU.jpg

Very frustrating, we didn't take enough of our chances and Peterborough punished us for it.

U1U5nH3.jpg

Tough match but we held in there for a draw. Great spirit from the team despite being reduced to 10 men. Akinde gets his first league goal of the save.

lBFn1eR.jpg

Even match, neither team deserved to win.

uLnSPOO.jpg

How did we not win this match?! 2-0 up, we should've seen the game out but 2 late goals in 2 minutes saw us drop 2 points. Akinde gets injured for ten days. Fantastic.

dg0C31l.jpg

Nice win against Wimbledon who are a division above us. Akpa Akpro steps up while Akinde is out injured. 

Next update will be the September update.

2 hours ago, Foxy said:

Nice start mate. You just couldn't resist signing Aaron Bolger could you!

Any chance of a screenshot of Akinde?

I couldn't resist him! He has too much potential!

Screenshot_2018-04-08-20-10-54.png

September

After a decent first month we'll be looking to build on it and get a few more wins as we look to 'avoid relegation' according to the board (genuinely we should be aiming for mid table but whatever).

Spoiler

dspxeA4.jpg

What a comeback! 2-0 down, it looked bleak. However, Akpa Akpro got one back for us and then his substitute 17 year old Benjy Aghadiuno scored a last minute equaliser to send the Barnet faithful into raptures. 

QFEeCKF.jpg

Amazing win, Aghadiuno bags a brace this time and loanee Molumby grabs a hattrick from center midfield. Madness.

TJ5CBrb.jpg

Akinde's back from injury and he grabs a hattrick! Entertaining match as two players got hattricks!

XztCERY.jpg

Akinde's on fire! Great win!

X8aVkSK.jpg

Akiiiiiinnndeeeeeeee! What a man! Two hattricks in two consecutive games! What a player! 

Spoiler

vpS66wd.jpg

I guess he is too good for us :'(

TjJofaE.jpg

Decent considering we're only supposed to be avoiding relegation :laugh:

Edited by ManLikeRobbieBrady