Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Wolves. That's it really.

Aaron55

First of all, for anyone who was following my last couple of career threads on here, sorry for not getting anywhere with them, but I just lost interest in the game for a while. Back now though, and just got a simple career to get me back into it.

It's the start of the 2017/18 season. After a 15th placed finish in the previous Championship league campaign, the Wolves board felt the time was right for a new managerial appointment.

Step up Nuno Espírito Santo. Or, maybe not... 

oie_4ag0fFzi3AcG.thumb.png.c5722f754d65e82dabc2106951f0b4e0.png

They won't regret this decision.  I hope! :laugh:

So, I'll be managing Wolves until the end of the 2021/22 season and just seeing how much I can win really. Will try and make use of their excellent youth facilities as well. 

End of summer transfer window update coming later :)

1 hour ago, Ashez said:

Good luck! Wolves have a tasty team so I'm looking forward to what you can achieve!

Me too! Hopefully lots of success to get me back loving the game!

35 minutes ago, Seth Anacondas said:

It's always fun to manage in the Championship. Things should be easier for human-managed Wolves, though.

Hoping it's a lot of fun! :D

Good luck. Interested to see how you set your side out. Any plans on how many youth players you intend to use and what ones? 

Great read mate

20 minutes ago, kylieboi88 said:

Good luck. Interested to see how you set your side out. Any plans on how many youth players you intend to use and what ones? 

Great read mate

Not sure exactly how many, but I want to have a decent amount of u21's included in each matchday squad. Was reading this morning that Wolves in real life are aiming for at least  35% of each squad to have come up from the youths, but that includes older players who came through as well. Will have to see how it develops for me. Not had a full look yet at the players, but off the top of my head, Morgan Gibbs-White and Bright Enobakhare seem to have good potential in real life. 

Good luck mate...i've thinking of doing a save with Nottingham Forest.

Used to be a team i liked back in the day with Collymore n Bryan Roy.