Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Scoring problems

lethie

I play with New York red bulls, have a great team, who creates a lot of chances, im in need of a new goalkeeper but thats the easy fix. Like i said i create a lot of chances 10+ shots on goals almost every game, i have great quality up front in Carlos Rivas, and i play with two adv.  playmakers AM C's behind him and two wingers. But i can't seem to score? can anybody help me with this? should i get another striker up front and play with two strikers? is it bad if they play the same role (recommended roles ex. both poachers).

Edited by lethie
more fitting in help category
1 hour ago, lethie said:

I play with New York red bulls, have a great team, who creates a lot of chances, im in need of a new goalkeeper but thats the easy fix. Like i said i create a lot of chances 10+ shots on goals almost every game, i have great quality up front in Carlos Rivas, and i play with two adv.  playmakers AM C's behind him and two wingers. But i can't seem to score? can anybody help me with this? should i get another striker up front and play with two strikers? is it bad if they play the same role (recommended roles ex. both poachers).

Are you playing with "shoot on sight" on?

32 minutes ago, lethie said:

no i dont have shoot on sight on, but i mostly have work into box on

Are you getting many clear cut chances?

It varies a lot, some matches i have 3-4 clear cut, some matches i have stopped counting by half time, but the stats in most of the matches is heavly in my favour, but i often lose/ get a Lucky equalizer in the last minute anyway. Even When i put it on, work into box

Edited by lethie

Could you send a screenshot of the tactic you’re using? It may be easier to help you out if we know what you’re rolling with :)

Short passing, a gap in midfield and 5 advanced players. Your team probably isnt producing the right kind of opportunities like that. At some points you are going to have 4 players in the box all vying for the same opportunities.

Advanced or complete forward might help, shift one or both AP back to midfield. Possibly make one a CM or DLP.

I rarely use limited defenders above league 2 level as they just lump the ball forward and often lose it, and with nobody really in the middle of the park it just invites pressure for you, hence late equalisers.

This is from the last match, we had  like 10 chances Where you would expect a team like mine to score, but i will try your suggestions and see if it helps. Thank you

624C364C-49F2-432F-BA8C-FC1013BFD5C7.png

Tried your suggestion, and it really helped as you can see from my last 5 matches, even with these stats i would have lost 1-2 games before and drawn a couple also. But i dont get how having players further back, and creating the same amount of chances, can make a team more clinical. But thank you a lot for your help!

oops the First pic isn’t supposed to be there

D739E288-3DF9-4346-8971-B8D1C7C4C47F.png

6D55B8BE-3EB3-4BD8-88AD-4569AD209F07.png

C16473C9-F225-40B1-A19F-BBAFCAFCD568.png

4B5F9B20-236F-4784-95BF-75B23E7A8CDA.png

8CEEEBB3-5764-49C0-9E22-562A2447B8D5.png

42A9671E-7B42-45CD-BEA0-8A6DEDC2E55F.png

Edited by lethie

Yeah, really, This season before the Big change i played 5 games lost 3, won 1, and drew 1, now i have played 13 games with the New set up, 12 wins and 1 loss. So Im Loving it