Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi there, I'm Titjes

Titjes

Hi everyone, guess it's time to introduce myself properly :P 

Personal Life

My real name is Glenn and I'm from a place called Hemiksem in Antwerp, I'm 27 years old and no gf or kids (hopefully someday) :).

My nickname is "Titjes" or "Lange" (sorry guys, no idea how you guys would say it in English.. How do call a guys that's 195cm tall?) :P 

I got Aspergers, hence the many (sometimes stupid) questions with challenges in the VPL etc, as I interpret (is this correct English) things a little different sometimes.

I work as a Software Test Engineer (sounds waaaay more fancy than it is) :P, For the moment I work at 2 companies, Infomat & ASadventure, testing websites for different clients ( @Foxy, is your logo from a brand at Cotswold/Runnersneed/Snow+Rock? Or else looks hard like it ;))

Gaming

I actually started out gaming, playing shooters like MoH:AA and CoD1-4. After a while switching to MMORPG like Aion and Guild Wars 1 & 2, because alot of people I knew also played :) 

The first and only FM I played was 2012 on pc if I remember correctly :P I also played Online Soccer Manager for a long time (does this even count as a football game) :P And who can forget the fifa series on playstation, had & played them all since fifa 98 or 99 :D 

Then I started playing FMM17 when I saw it in the play store and was hooked right away, so FMM18 was a no brainer ;) 

Vibe

After about a year of lurking on the forums, I registered around the time FMM18 came out (which I had for "free" thanks to the great tips on the forum to use Google Rewards) ;) 

Now 5 months later, I've met some great tactical masterminds and friends here on the forum along the way: @Foxy, @Ashez, @BatiGoal, @PriZe, @samhardy, @Taff, @mcandrew003, @NucleusNT to name some.

I already had some "great" and some "not so great" careers myself with the knowledge I got from u guys here on Vibe. I'm honored to be part of the VPL even though I screwed it up big time so far.

And I can't wait to host the Vibe Olympics with @NucleusNT & @mcandrew003 :D 

If you guys want to know anything else, just ask ;) 

Edited by Titjes

Well 195cm (6ft 4) I would call you sir :D or Titch if I wanted to be ironic.

Just as we said with @NucleusNT you have been a fantastic addition to the site and we're very happy to have you on board.

Oh and I'm sure the GF will come along soon enough, your still a pup so plenty of time

22 minutes ago, Taff said:

Well 195cm (6ft 4) I would call you sir :D or Titch if I wanted to be ironic.

Just as we said with @NucleusNT you have been a fantastic addition to the site and we're very happy to have you on board.

Oh and I'm sure the GF will come along soon enough, your still a pup so plenty of time

Titch? :P 

I wonder though what it would be in English, cause "Lange" literally translated would be something like Tall One :P 

Thanks for the kind words :) I'm happy to be on board with all you great people :D 

Great to know more about you Mr Tall. I have to admit I had wondered what the name titjes meant and I had kinda hoped it was rude!

Both you and @NucleusNT have been great additions to vibe and I'm really looking forward to seeing what you guys and @mcandrew003 come up with for the Olympics.

1 hour ago, Titjes said:

@Foxy, is your logo from a brand at Cotswold/Runnersneed/Snow+Rock? Or else looks hard like i

Not sure mate but it would be cool if it came from Cotswold as I live in the Cotswolds? There is a story behind how I got this logo but it's boring so I won't share it here?

18 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Great to know more about you Mr Tall. I have to admit I had wondered what the name titjes meant and I had kinda hoped it was rude!

Both you and @NucleusNT have been great additions to vibe and I'm really looking forward to seeing what you guys and @mcandrew003 come up with for the Olympics.

Not sure mate but it would be cool if it came from Cotswold as I live in the Cotswolds? There is a story behind how I got this logo but it's boring so I won't share it here?

Haha, actually Titjes is just a calling name among friends of mine if you need someone quickly (normally you would say something "Hey, you or the persons name", we say hey, Titjes :P Not sure if the other belgian people on here know it :P 

I'm just hoping we didn't make it to easy or hard for everyone :P 

Just checked it to be sure and it's a diffrent fox :P 

fox.jpg.f0969da4adea18a67dcb283b4e1a48bc.jpg

12 minutes ago, NucleusNT said:

Nice to finally meet you peter crouch :D

Haha :laugh:

Maybe Lange is similar to lankey? Or that's what most tall and skiney people get called here like myself haha. I'm over 6ft but I don't think I'm 6.4 haha, maybe 2 but I can't remember. 

Anyway it's a pleasure to have you here mate :)

3 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Maybe Lange is similar to lankey? Or that's what most tall and skiney people get called here like myself haha. I'm over 6ft but I don't think I'm 6.4 haha, maybe 2 but I can't remember. 

Anyway it's a pleasure to have you here mate :)

Lankey it is then in English :P Thanks mate ;) 

4 hours ago, Titjes said:

I got Aspergers, hence the many (sometimes stupid) questions with challenges in the VPL etc, as I interpret (is this correct English) things a little different sometimes.

No such thing as a stupid question and its better to know exactly what you have to do before you go ahead and play half or a whole season and then find out you got it wrong.

On 18/04/2018 at 14:21, Foxy said:

No such thing as a stupid question and its better to know exactly what you have to do before you go ahead and play half or a whole season and then find out you got it wrong.

;) 

5 hours ago, Seth Anacondas said:

Welcome to the site, mate. Hope you can hear me down here.

Thanks mate