Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career PriZe presents The G.O.A.T.

PriZe

Im guessing a few of the challenges involve people with realllly bad fashion sense? Which suggests they will involve Pogba?

8 minutes ago, samhardy said:

I hope nobody else saw what you've just been viewing on the online list otherwise there's no need for the reveal :P

hahaha nobody is as nosey as you :P 

PriZe presents The Greatest Of All Time - a Pietro Pellegri journey

Finally! It's here, after months of waiting (sorry for that, thank the FMM burn out and work and life in general) it's reveal time! Take a seat and enjoy a short read :) 

So what's going on PriZe?

Well the player that i am going to use isn't a secret.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2xwdr9jvmIsDvh77R6BX

This strapping young lad goes by the name of Pietro Pellegri. Now that's all fine but what the bloody hell have you been teasing us with, and why is Pietro going to be the greatest of all time?:@ Well let me break it down for you!

The challenges:

Now we have seen a tremendous amount of 1KC's, DT's and TT's and even triple 1kc's. So whats left? One player getting 3000 goals? Well even with reloading that's impossible, so 2500 then? Nah still impossible if you ask me personally. So where does that leave us? Well 2000 Goals is a possibility, but as the main challenge not something new. So i've decided to try and do something which has never been done before...:O

Challenge nr 1 - Beating the all time league topscorers

This beauty has been hiding on the challenge index for some time now, and this is the beauty i'm going to try and achieve. Architect of this crazy idea is @Titjes 

The goal of the challenge? Score 1272 league goals in 4 different leagues. I repeat... score 1272 league goals! Pff that is easy PriZe, thats just a bit more then a 1KC. Correct genius... but league goals means i only have 36/38 max games per season to get some goals. And next to that  i have to move Pietro to 4 different leagues. You understand why i picked a young lad this is going to take some time :O

Oh and while we are at it, we are going to try and stripe off some other challenges :D 

Challenge nr 2 - The 1.000 KC

A simple one compaired to challenge number 1 but a target nonetheless!

Challenge nr 3 - The Double Trouble goal tally

Why use two of i you can use one player. Don't want slackers and freeloaders (just read @foxy) his DT and see what happens when one guy does all the work :O  So 1200 goals it is!

Challenge nr 4 - The Triple Threat goal tally

Three is a crowd so Pietro is going to hit 1500 goals on his own

Challenge nr 5 - The 2KC

Okay you knew this was coming. But when i'm trying the 1272 league goals then this should be a piece of cake :O

Challenge nr 6 - 200 ITN goals

And yes another goal challenge. Goals goals goals baby and these are all scored while on international duty. I just hope FMM will be bit more easy on handing out international management this year :S

Challenge nr 7 - The Goal a Minute challenge

If CR7 thinks he's the best, and he owns this record then off course Pietro needs to tick this off!

Challenge 8 & 9 - a secret for now

If it's not enough, I've got two challenges i am tracking but if i'm able to pull them off is clear after a few years. So stay tuned for further reveal.

Concluding

Well that's it for now and i hope it was worth the wait. Stay tuned for the first season overview where also the first country will be disclosed. So what do you guys think? Which country should i start with keeping in mind transfer budget, difficulty of the league etc.

Thanks for reading and see you soon!

Cheers PriZe

2 minutes ago, Titjes said:

Good luck on your insane G.O.A.T adventure mate ;)

Reveal hidden contents

FYI.. 8 season far with my 5 in 1 career and still no Italy job :laugh:

Yeah international management is non existent this year so that’s a fail right there 🤣

16 minutes ago, Foxy said:

The easy bit is you doing all those challenges the hard part is working out how to show it all on a graphic😳

I've noticed, you've missed one on the graphic! 😜

6 minutes ago, Titjes said:

Good luck on your insane G.O.A.T adventure mate ;)

Hide contents

FYI.. 8 season far with my 5 in 1 career and still no Italy job :laugh:

Oh ffs :( he job is insecure atm.

added 0 minutes later
10 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Really looking forward to this. .

Great .

28 minutes ago, Rob2017 said:

Love it! Nice and simple 😭

I like simple!

1 hour ago, Foxy said:

GaM?

Nope that wouldn't fit and still need a design for that. Although rumour has it you already have a template ;) 

so still something missing :P 

added 0 minutes later
24 minutes ago, JohnyBravo said:

That's one hell of a challenge, good luck!

Thanks man!