Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics 4-3-2-1 EME

Long time lurker here. Tried so many tactics from here that are apparent world beaters and they never are. I’ve evolved this tactic over the last couple of years from other tactics I’ve found here and it works wonders for me. To really get the best out of it you’ll need a fast team, your wb’s will need decent decision making and your striker should be strong and decent in the air aswell as a good fast striker. 

Would love to know what ppl think of it.

7D6576E2-FFDF-437E-8C74-F75679A4C30F.jpeg

0B3DEBFB-7C0E-4859-873F-B65386961ED4.jpeg

071C8ED8-6C23-444E-928C-6C73EBA174D0.jpeg

AF2AE0D4-9104-4004-9400-E91BC75A6504.jpeg

Guess I should mention in case you don’t realise that your left IF should be naturally right footed and your right IF should be naturally left footed.

Looks good mate...

Do you have any results to show us?

Do you change anything during the game..it would be good to now to help others out. 👍

On 21/04/2018 at 20:56, Woody said:

Looks good mate...

Do you have any results to show us?

Do you change anything during the game..it would be good to now to help others out. 👍

Hi,

so I’ve been having problems where it keeps making me a youth coach instead of the general coach I want to be and did a full reinstall of the game on my iPad last week. Didn’t resolve the problem but I did lose all my saves in the process. I started a new my club Spanish (because I read on here that someone said the fact that your second team actually plays in a league is good fun for developing youth. Ironically my 2nd team was relegated into obscurity at the end of the first season lol) save last week trying out different tactics so I tried to pump out a season with these tactics after reading your comment. This is only my 2nd season in the top tier and first in champions league and my squad is seriously lacking the depth atm but still getting decent results. Here’s the season I’ve sped through so far..... oh and no I never change tactics mid game although there’s times when I should probably go a bit more defensive after taking a big lead but tbh I can’t be bothered.

C2627E9F-230F-4E01-882A-EFCDD2C18D58.jpeg

D7F9B492-5708-4EBF-AE4E-CD98BB59B2AD.jpeg

47E69168-FC0C-45DF-BF06-E59A6161AD81.jpeg

38 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

I'm running a test on this with Betis in Spain. Only signed Lewis Cook to play BBM.

Might add more in January.

Nice! 

Looking forward to seeing your result. 

3 hours ago, LenTheWelsh said:

Nice! 

Looking forward to seeing your result. 

Yeah I will put the results up.

I enjoy testing out tactics.

This is usually my go to formation as I find the CM's to be extremely effective this year, especially a good BBM Midfielder. However no matter how good my BWM is he always gets a really poor rating, like around 6.5 average in a season and I feel like this has been the case in FM for a few years now. How does your BWM perform in this tactic? 

1 hour ago, wonders17 said:

This is usually my go to formation as I find the CM's to be extremely effective this year, especially a good BBM Midfielder. However no matter how good my BWM is he always gets a really poor rating, like around 6.5 average in a season and I feel like this has been the case in FM for a few years now. How does your BWM perform in this tactic? 

Can’t speak for the op but for me the bwm was one of the best players in this formation, would quite consistently get an 8

1 hour ago, AYB said:

Can’t speak for the op but for me the bwm was one of the best players in this formation, would quite consistently get an 8

Same here. My BWM usually gets around a 7.5 average over a season. What kind of player are you using? Took me a while to realise his technique, passing and creativity need to be good aswell as his tackling, strength, decision making etc. 

17 hours ago, LenTheWelsh said:

Same here. My BWM usually gets around a 7.5 average over a season. What kind of player are you using? Took me a while to realise his technique, passing and creativity need to be good aswell as his tackling, strength, decision making etc. 

He seems to have every stat you'd need as a BWM. Always got a rating of about 6.4 but it's gone up a bit now as I started playing him as a CM. 

IMG_0819[1].PNG

18 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

c1a1x.png

Goals

24pccqh.png

Assists

eg8f9j.png

That’s a good season with that team mate 😀👍 couple of solid signing and the league’s yours next season I’m thinking 😜

im using it atm for a Weston-super-mare save and got 3 back to back promotions with some pretty crappy players.

BA291868-6252-4F46-8157-30CAE79FD395.png

3FF8C376-2D24-4A12-A4AF-24EE44B90BC1.png

607EB081-3D68-4FA4-AF02-CDED030E1F7D.png

Edited by LenTheWelsh

Currently testing this on a Porto save. It's been a pretty good season so far, I'm winning most league matches but being seriously outmatched in the Champions League which is about normal for Porto. I did get put in a group with Barcelona and Juve though. 

Pros;

- Very impressive stats from striker, has had more goals than games throughout season so far. 

- Very solid at the back, keeping clean sheets and rarely conceding

- Usually dominate possession and shots on target

- Isn't particularly physically taxing on players at the moment i.e it isn't a tactic that has half the team on orange stamina in the 70th minute. Which means I haven't had many injuries so far when using intensive training

- The midfield roles seem to be a bit forgiving, I'm using 2 players on dark green rather than bright green and they're performing very well.

Cons;

- So far appears to be a tactic HUGELY dependent on the 1 striker. If your AF doesn't perform you are going to struggle to score which can be very, very annoying but I guess suits a 1K challenge attempt. 

- The IFs so far seem absolutely useless. Very rarely score or assist and usually have a 6 match rating. The 3 players i rotate in the IF role so far have a combined 29 games played, 4 goals and 7 assists. 

Will persevere till the end of the season but am already looking at changing to a similar tactic with W instead of IF.