Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games The Vibe Olympics 2018

1 hour ago, Ashez said:

Has it evolved?

Unfortunately not but needs must. I always put my issues down to an older device so when I got a new device for 2018 I decided to go EME only, mainly out of fear that dabbling with the OME would once again be my love. Have I enjoyed the EME more now? Sure but that doesn't get around the many issues still within the engine imho and the fact this is by far my least played FMM in the series history. 2018 was a foot in the right direction but I still believe the engine is a mess that's easy to exploit with many glaring weaknesses (If you know where to look). The stats are still an issue and like I've said previously that's an area I'd love FMM to focus on over visuals and click bait type new features. This event took 16 matches and while I loved the challenge I found this a slog to get through, which is why my longest save on 2018 is 4 seasons around release.  

The new tactical improvements were the main reason I decided to upgrade but they've become hollow pretty fast unfortunately. We still have zero control and I feel I'm playing by SI's playbook and not my own which just isn't fun for me. Then you have the fact of why spend hours making a tactic for a patch to break it. I still want to play FMM, I still want to enjoy the series but in my first year of being a EME only player I've enjoyed following other people's exploits instead of making my own. 

Wow....it's like your in my head!

GET THE HELL OUT 😲

Guys, don’t bother completing the challenge. It doesn’t matter and will give me a decent chance of actually making it through 😭😭😭😭

1 hour ago, Ashez said:

Everyone collectively praying @PriZe misses the deadline 😛

Has there ever been an open participation Vibe event where everyone has submitted scores in the first week? As the "old" man of vibe @Ashez you must know as I don't think there has in my time around these parts.

29 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Has there ever been an open participation Vibe event where everyone has submitted scores in the first week? As the "old" man of vibe @Ashez you must know as I don't think there has in my time around these parts.

No idea sorry 😛

16 hours ago, Foxy said:

No.

1 minute ago, Ashez said:

Still waiting on the above list?

Reveal tonight?

One of those has submitted, still waiting on five unfortunately.

Yes, reveal tonight around 7:30 😁

2 minutes ago, NucleusNT said:

Gulp.....Today is destined to drag then!

34 minutes ago, NucleusNT said:

Five?!?

are people not as overly excited as I was about this event then? This week waiting feels long af! 😂

Just now, LenTheWelsh said:

Five?!?

are people not as overly excited as I was about this event then? This week waiting feels long af! 😂

This always happens with any Event ;) always a few who don't submit scores in the first week

3 minutes ago, LenTheWelsh said:

are people not as overly excited as I was about this event then?

Apparently not

19 minutes ago, Titjes said:

This always happens with any Event ;) always a few who don't submit scores in the first week

And it's one of my biggest pet peeves, don't enter if you can't participate, there are other Vibers who would have liked to have been involved and now can't.

Unless @PriZe is one who hasn't submitted in that case no worries Pandaman, you have enough titles already

4 minutes ago, Taff said:

And it's one of my biggest pet peeves, don't enter if you can't participate, there are other Vibers who would have liked to have been involved and now can't.

Unless @PriZe is one who hasn't submitted in that case no worries Pandaman, you have enough titles already

Exactly my thoughts on it mate, there was a couple who wanted to enter after the initial sign up for example! Hell, I could have entered myself!

Yeah! Who waits till the last second to post results! Seriously 😆

To be honest though it wasnt invite only so if you asked to be part of it surely you had the time to get it done ....hmmmm.

I think alot of tries have happened this week and some suspect scores maybe 😂

The reason I joined was due to the fresh faces as it's a great opportunity to meet new friends, so hopefully those scores get submitted. I'm not going to moan as the deadline hasn't passed as yet so there is still time I guess haha. It does however suck for those who couldn't enter due to the limit being reached though if someone doesn't enter. I would suggest reserve spots but it would suck to play it and then still not be counted if everyone entered  

8 minutes ago, Woody said:

think alot of tries have happened this week and some suspect scores maybe 😂

This I think although as it stands at the moment a score of 1 would see you into heat 2.

10 minutes ago, NucleusNT said:

Hell, I could have entered myself!

Get cracking then mate, plenty of time left to submit a score😉

3 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Get cracking then mate, plenty of time left to submit a score😉

No, I’ll just see how today plays out with the scores

19 minutes ago, Woody said:

Yeah! Who waits till the last second to post results! Seriously 😆

To be honest though it wasnt invite only so if you asked to be part of it surely you had the time to get it done ....hmmmm.

I think alot of tries have happened this week and some suspect scores maybe 😂

I genuinely hope people haven’t retried and gave it the ‘one shot’ attempt.

43 minutes ago, Rob2017 said:

I genuinely hope people haven’t retried and gave it the ‘one shot’ attempt.

Who knows dude...who knows.

I'm just glad i didn't post last 😂

There are other events yet though....if i get through.