Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games The Vibe Olympics 2018

26 minutes ago, Ashez said:

I'm also going to attempt to do at least half today, currently being killed by hayfever though as my eyes are on fire lol.

I’m in the same boat mate! Not in the best of ways with it

32 minutes ago, Taff said:

I hate Hayfever, my 2 year old got rough as last week out of nowhere scared the crap out of me, puffy watery eyes, sneezing and wheezing like a 90 year old smoker 

It's the Fucking worst

Even taking the tablets every day but the last two days I've been awful, especially my eyes and runny nose :@ 

30 minutes ago, Woody said:

I dont get hayfever but my asthma sucks when it gets too humid.

Humid weather kids me migraines pretty often :@

27 minutes ago, NucleusNT said:

I’m in the same boat mate! Not in the best of ways with it

It can suck that's for sure!

16 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Bit early isn't it??

We weren't sure if it was the peanut my wife gave him, or the pollen, but having suffered myself I knew it was hayfever straight away, so had to get him home give him some of his sisters Piriton and just cool him down, I must admit I haven't suffered too bad for a while but there are those odd days where it smacks me in the face 

3 minutes ago, Ashez said:

I dont get hayfever but my asthma sucks when it gets too humid.

same here the summer is always the worst part of the year as my hayfever just seems to affect my chest more than anything (although smoking doesn't help)

Just now, Taff said:

We weren't sure if it was the peanut my wife gave him, or the pollen, but having suffered myself I knew it was hayfever straight away, so had to get him home give him some of his sisters Piriton and just cool him down, I must admit I haven't suffered too bad for a while but there are those odd days where it smacks me in the face 

Apparently you can grow in and out of being effected by it, I never had it as a kid and the other summer it didn't bother me but I've got it had this year. 

1 minute ago, Taff said:

That's not what I meant 😂

Entered and I did awful. 

He had one pen....He missed it!

He scored one free kick...It deflected and counted as an own goal!

He agreed he was playing poorly, so he continued to. 

He missed basically a month

Yeah I didn't enjoy this round, too limited for my style and just rubbed me the wrong way haha. 

2 minutes ago, Ashez said:

@NucleusNT YOU LEFT OUR PM!! Hmmm I'll resend them. 

Had to delete them all sorry 😮 I should have mentioned actually.

Guys if you have a PM active with me you’ll have to start a new one as my inbox was full and I’ve deleted them all.

3 minutes ago, NucleusNT said:

Had to delete them all sorry 😮 I should have mentioned actually.

Guys if you have a PM active with me you’ll have to start a new one as my inbox was full and I’ve deleted them all.

It's okay, I'm just glad we noticed lol.

Two results left to submit lads. No surprise that @Woody has reverted back to his old ways again, that stint in ‘results submission rehab’ mustn’t have been enough for you 😉

20 minutes ago, NucleusNT said:

Two results left to submit lads. No surprise that @Woody has reverted back to his old ways again, that stint in ‘results submission rehab’ mustn’t have been enough for you 😉

Just been a busy week got about 5 games left to do. Been at Alton Towers all day & i'm at the flicks tonight to watch Deadpool but i'm hoping to send it in later tonight or sometime t'moro.

But yes it seems rehab has failed 😂

5 hours ago, chewkaiwen said:

Lets just say I’m trying to work out how this formation works one game at a time ;)

I know what you mean. This is the 1st time i've used a strikerless tactic.

On 03/06/2018 at 11:55, Ashez said:

I'm also going to attempt to do at least half today, currently being killed by hayfever though as my eyes are on fire lol.

It has been hell over here :@ 

added 0 minutes later
5 hours ago, Woody said:

Results are in......

Not last 😂

Can somebody send a newsletter to the whole of Vibe.... Woody finally speeding up :O  next up, world peace :D 

41 minutes ago, PriZe said:

It has been hell over here :@ 

added 0 minutes later

Can somebody send a newsletter to the whole of Vibe.... Woody finally speeding up :O  next up, world peace :D 

😂 cheeky monkey

19 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Deadline for 16 games should be 4 days max! 4 games a day isn’t asking you to walk round the world with a freezer strapped to your back

It is if you don't have a clue what you are doing :laugh:

Spoiler

if any of you feel offended by that comment then you should worry :laugh:

23 minutes ago, PriZe said:

what why? it's a fact! 

Fair enough 😆

16 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Deadline for 16 games should be 4 days max! 4 games a day isn’t asking you to walk round the world with a freezer strapped to your back

I do think if you dont meet deadlines unless you have an iron clad excuse you should lose your place. Maybe even effecting your Vibe ranking.