It is if you don't have a clue what you are doing :laugh:

Hide contents

if any of you feel offended by that comment then you should worry 😆

Edited by Woody
3 minutes ago, PriZe said:

It is if you don't have a clue what you are doing :laugh:

Reveal hidden contents

if any of you feel offended by that comment then you should worry :laugh:

To be honest....i found this difficult as ive not tried strikerless before so i had to try and maximise as best i could.

19 minutes ago, Woody said:

I do think if you dont meet deadlines unless you have an iron clad excuse you should lose your place. Maybe even effecting your Vibe ranking.

Agreed.

Heat 3 - Pole Vault - The Results

Over the past week or so the eight of you were tasked with scouting Saõ Paulo state Brazil for an attacking midfielder who would become your new Olympic pole vaulter, and you had to rack up your points in a strikerless formation. For six of you, a place in the semi finals of the Vibe Olympics was the reward. But for the bottom two, it would be the end of the road.

Of the eight of you, seven decided to bring in Rodriguinho as your new pole vaulter. Whilst @RipRip was the only exception who decided that Jadson was more suited to the task. The Olympic record for this event stood at 6.03 metres, did any of you manage to break that record?

Well the answer is yes, in fact six of you broke the record with one of you nearly doubling it at a huge 11.193 metres!

@RipRip and Jadson had a really great attempt, jumping a huge 8.556m and for you my friend that was enough to see you into the semi-finals as you ended up in fourth place, so a huge congratulations for that attempt.

Secondly, @chewkaiwen our heat two winner also had a super attempt. Jumping a massive 8.037metres and fifth placed was secured, but more importantly so was a semi-final slot!

@Foxy, you had an absolute mare in this round as Rodriguinho succumbed to numerous injuries which halted your progress. A valiant effort was still put in by yourself, but at 3.830metres it wasn’t enough as you secure last place and are eliminated from the Vibe Olympics. Commiserations to you mate.

@Rob2017 is next up, and he’s had so much fun with this challenge he’s since started a strikerless career here on Vibe. His massive score of 9.775 metres is more than enough to secure a semi final spot, but he only ends up in second placed! First place must have a huge score right?

Last minute @Woody who’s been fairly consistent in the tournament so far jumps a height of 7.625metres, and just about gets through in sixth place! Congratulations to you sir!

@Taff who scraped through by the skin of his teeth in the last round but made up for it in this one with a whopping 9.581 metres! A semi final spot awaits you bunny, so a huge congratulations.

That leaves the two of you, @Harish and @Ashez. For one of you, this is the end of the road and we must bid you farewell, for the other one first place is guaranteed and the last spot in our semi-finals. Let’s dive into Ash’s results first...and they are not good! Injury hit just like @Foxy, he could only muster 5.935 metres and 7th placed is confirmed for you, and with it elimination from the Vibe Olympics! Commiserations to you Ashez!

So that means the heat three winner is our competition outsider @Harish so a massive congratulations to you. Let’s delve into Harish’s attempt. He jumped a massive 11.193 metres, scored 26 goals and 11 assists in just 16 league games! Unbelievable stuff. His Rodriguinho had a massive average rating of 9.43 yes you read that right, 9.43! 

6DEDD800-6DAE-4F99-9332-A3C3787DD0BA.thumb.png.399b973a73384ce82e4451fac51f0107.png

Looking further into his results, in the 16 league games he played Rodriguinho had an Average rating of 10 in nine separate games. An average rating of 9 in five separate games, and an average rating of 8 in two games! An astronomical score I must say and I tip my hat to you. Involved in 37 goals (goals+assists) over the course of the 16 games is a results I’ve never seen in my time here on Vibe! Blasted those odds right out the water, and I’m sure the whole of Vibe would love to know your secret! Again, a huge congratulations to you my friend

Scorecard in full

Spoiler
  1. Harish
  2. Rob2017
  3. Taff
  4. RipRip
  5. Chewkaiwen
  6. Woody
  7. Ashez
  8. Foxy

Thanks for reading lads, congratulations to our 6 semi finalists and a massive commiserations to @Ashez and @Foxy! It is with a heavy heart that we must say goodbye!

94063E97-8DCC-403D-BB45-632D67F00D37.thumb.png.f6dc8bea439dc5f7fdfd1385fd43701d.png

Edited by Nucleus
14 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Heat 3 - Pole Vault - The Results

Over the past week or so the eight of you were tasked with scouting Saõ Paulo state Brazil for an attacking midfielder who would become your new Olympic pole vaulter, and you had to rack up your points in a strikerless formation. For six of you, a place in the semi finals of the Vibe Olympics was the reward. But for the bottom two, it would be the end of the road.

Of the eight of you, seven decided to bring in Rodriguinho as your new pole vaulter. Whilst @RipRip was the only exception who decided that Jadson was more suited to the task. The Olympic record for this event stood at 6.03 metres, did any of you manage to break that record?

Well the answer is yes, in fact six of you broke the record with one of you nearly doubling it at a huge 11.193 metres!

@RipRip and Jadson had a really great attempt, jumping a huge 8.556m and for you my friend that was enough to see you into the semi-finals as you ended up in fourth place, so a huge congratulations for that attempt.

Secondly, @chewkaiwen our heat two winner also had a super attempt. Jumping a massive 8.037metres and fifth placed was secured, but more importantly so was a semi-final slot!

@Foxy, you had an absolute mare in this round as Rodriguinho succumbed to numerous injuries which halted your progress. A valiant effort was still put in by yourself, but at 3.830metres it wasn’t enough as you secure last place and are eliminated from the Vibe Olympics. Commiserations to you mate.

@Rob2017 is next up, and he’s had so much fun with this challenge he’s since started a strikerless career here on Vibe. His massive score of 9.775 metres is more than enough to secure a semi final spot, but he only ends up in second placed! First place must have a huge score right?

Last minute @Woody who’s been fairly consistent in the tournament so far jumps a height of 7.625metres, and just about gets through in sixth place! Congratulations to you sir!

@Taff who scraped through by the skin of his teeth in the last round but made up for it in this one with a whopping 9.581 metres! A semi final spot awaits you bunny, so a huge congratulations.

That leaves the two of you, @Harish and @Ashez. For one of you, this is the end of the road and we must bid you farewell, for the other one first place is guaranteed and the last spot in our semi-finals. Let’s dive into Ash’s results first...and they are not good! Injury hit just like @Foxy, he could only muster 5.935 metres and 7th placed is confirmed for you, and with it elimination from the Vibe Olympics! Commiserations to you Ashez!

So that means the heat three winner is our competition outsider @Harish so a massive congratulations to you. Let’s delve into Harish’s attempt. He jumped a massive 11.193 metres, scored 26 goals and 11 assists in just 16 league games! Unbelievable stuff. His Rodriguinho had a massive average rating of 9.43 yes you read that right, 9.43! 

6DEDD800-6DAE-4F99-9332-A3C3787DD0BA.thumb.png.399b973a73384ce82e4451fac51f0107.png

Looking further into his results, in the 16 league games he played Rodriguinho had an Average rating of 10 in nine separate games. An average rating of 9 in five separate games, and an average rating of 8 in two games! An astronomical score I must say and I tip my hat to you. Involved in 37 goals (goals+assists) over the course of the 16 games is a results I’ve never seen in my time here on Vibe! Blasted those odds right out the water, and I’m sure the whole of Vibe would love to know your secret! Again, a huge congratulations to you my friend

Scorecard in full

Hide contents
  1. Harish
  2. Rob2017
  3. Taff
  4. RipRip
  5. Chewkaiwen
  6. Woody
  7. Ashez
  8. Foxy

Thanks for reading lads, congratulations to our 6 semi finalists and a massive commiserations to @Ashez and @Foxy! It is with a heavy heart that we must say goodbye!

94063E97-8DCC-403D-BB45-632D67F00D37.thumb.png.f6dc8bea439dc5f7fdfd1385fd43701d.png

I cannot believe i got through!!

@Harish your score dude is just taking the piss 😂

Well done everyone i found that really tough so i can't get over im still in and @Ashez and  @Foxy are not...lost for words.

Thanks @Nucleus top challenge mate. 👍

Gutted to be out of the competition especially when it was because of the game screwing me over with injuries and Rod missing 8 games. I think I can hold my head up high though that I was never tempted to reload and avoid those injuries or just start my whole attempt all over again.

Some great scores in this round and an absolutely unbelievable score at the top of the table!

As for who I will support in the remaining rounds I am joining team @Woody!

2 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Gutted to be out of the competition especially when it was because of the game screwing me over with injuries and Rod missing 8 games. I think I can hold my head up high though that I was never tempted to reload and avoid those injuries or just start my whole attempt all over again.

Some great scores in this round and an absolutely unbelievable score at the top of the table!

Cheers bud....think i'm going to need all the support i can get.

There is some serious talent left!!

9 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Even if you combined our scores we are still 1.4 meters behind lmao

5 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Yes I think FMM should have a hard save option

Sorry wrong thread 😂

Edit you post then instead of spamming! By the time I reload this post I hope to see a different out come!!

25 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Yes I think FMM should have a hard save option

Sorry wrong thread 😂

This.

Anyhow, that was a really fun round. Well done @Harish - that is a ridiculously amazing score. You should give the one season strikerless challenge a go too.

Can’t wait to see what the next challenge is. I’m delighted to have stumbled through to the semi finals.

12 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Every time I reload this thread I hope that some how I'm in the semi final. Oh well maybe I will reload it later and try again. 

You keep tryin mate....😆

I think after this olympic shananigans has finished i'm going to pick a few brains on how to get on in the EME!

Just pointing in the right direction as i am massively winging it 😂

:O Surprised to see that I'm the only one that picked Jadson!

So glad it was good enough to get me through. Strikerless was a very new approach for me in this game and I was very worried about my submitted score

Sucks to see two great competitors leaving the competition...

@Harish Brilliant job mate! Impressive scores all around

Wow... you have obvious and you have obvious. This is just like watching Juve play. Wooopsss my inner Mike got the beter of me... 

Anyways... @Ashez @Foxy Thanks for making me cry out loud🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

bet tips.png

Time for the updated odds after the latest round of the contest. This time you have a nice musical soundtrack to listen to as you read.

@Taff remains the favourite to lift the Olympic crown this year... Sorry.. Technical difficulties.... I'm having to switch off and back on again.. Yes we're back. @Harish unleashes his inner John Higgins to march into the favourite's position having been bottom the previous round. No more Mr.Outsider for him after producing numbers that have never been seen before in Vibe's 8 year history! To name just a few @Ollie @Sunny @BatiGoal @rafa @Ashez @PriZe world class managers who have never got near 9.43 in their lifetimes yet Harish achieves it with ease with Rodriguinho. Amazing scenes and numbers from the new odds on favourite.

@Taff drops to second favourite but will still fancy his chances although like everyone else will have to raise his game to astronomical levels to beat the unbelievable talent that is emerging in Harish.

@RipRip and @chewkaiwen follow just behind after remaining strong this round with @Rob2017's odds being slashed after his most impressive display so far.

@Woody becomes the new outsider but I'd imagine he'll be happy with that label. Certainly he will be getting a large amount of support in the semis and will fancy his chances to go even further.

Odds:

Harish - 1/10

Taff - 3/1

RipRip - 5/1

chewkaiwen - 5/1

Rob2017 - 7/1

Woody - 9/1

Just now, Foxy said:

Fuck sake!!! Just reloaded it again and I'm still knocked out🤬

Keep trying, you’ll get there eventually

Wow this  Harish kid is certainly something  special in the making, most would struggle to get close to them numbers even with Neymar but this is FMM I guess and anything is possible I think 🤔.

1 minute ago, Foxy said:

Fuck sake!!! Just reloaded it again and I'm still knocked out🤬

I've still got a tactics guide up for sale if you need some pointers :P 

Just now, Mikee1984 said:

Hang on I’ve since heard that Rodriguinho is a distant cousin of pele and maradonna.. this explains everything.

He is actually the love child of a Pele, Maradonna, Ronaldo, Messi 4 way.

3 minutes ago, Foxy said:

He is actually the love child of a Pele, Maradonna, Ronaldo, Messi 4 way.

That 4 way was actually filmed by Zidane too!