Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games The Vibe Olympics 2018

8 hours ago, chewkaiwen said:

What a challenge...

Just to clarify, when you have said just a 3-4-3 formation it means it could be a modified 3-4-3 formation, and not just a flat 3-4-3?

Has to be a flat 3-4-3

added 0 minutes later
1 hour ago, Taff said:

I’m glad it’s a week long deadline I’m going to need 3 days to figure this out 😂 

You’ll be fine 😂

I see the real challenge of this challenge. Arsenal is likely to have the most finances but work permit issues severely hamper your options to buy. The rest don’t have as much money to buy meaning you have to actually find a way to sell your players at a decent price to raise sufficient funds to get the players you need

Edited by chewkaiwen

Does someone with green in the top winger/IF position count as a striker or do they need green in the middle?

For example, does Malcom count as a striker and can he play as IF in the top line?

Edited by Rob2017
59 minutes ago, Rob2017 said:

Does someone with green in the top winger/IF position count as a striker or do they need green in the middle?

For example, does Malcom count as a striker and can he play as IF in the top line?

No Malcolm would count as a winger. So he’d have to play RM/LM - no players on the AM line or wide top line. Just a bog standard 3-4-3

Having read through roughly 1245 times...i have just one question...it says that we have to pick one player from each section but limited to 2 per continent. Should i be bringing in 10 or 20 players.

And yes i am a dumb ass 😕

2 minutes ago, Woody said:

Having read through roughly 1245 times...i have just one question...it says that we have to pick one player from each section but limited to 2 per continent. Should i be bringing in 10 or 20 players.

And yes i am a dumb ass 😕

10 posistions to fill. 2 per continent. 5 continents in total. 2 x 5 = 10 😂

Thanks...i gotta get get it right.

I haven't got a cat in hells chance of winning this but i dont wanna get disqualified for a stupid ass mistake 😂

2 hours ago, Woody said:

Thanks...i gotta get get it right.

I haven't got a cat in hells chance of winning this but i dont wanna get disqualified for a stupid ass mistake 😂

Same here mate. Doing the transfers itself is epic.

18 minutes ago, Rob2017 said:

Same here mate. Doing the transfers itself is epic.

Tell me about it....thats the stressful bit.

@Nucleus the ST with out anything for stamina...can that be any number?

54 minutes ago, Woody said:

Tell me about it....thats the stressful bit.

@Nucleus the ST with out anything for stamina...can that be any number?

Yes any number, as long as he has 15 Pace it’s fine

1 minute ago, Woody said:

Just reached January...unless god grants me a miracle you all have nowt to worry about!!! 😂

That bad? 😂

It’s nice to hear of the struggles! Challenges aren’t meant to be easy at the end of the day, especially ones for a major final! 😉

25 minutes ago, Rob2017 said:

I’m in Jan too. Just want to get it done and dusted. It was going so well for a bit and then...😭

😂 oh that mid season slump eh!

What i love is that none of have a scoobies about how well our score has done in comparison to others or even if our score is any good. 

Right about to start and want to make a few things clear so I’m not disqualified 

1. If we have a player in our team who matches the criteria can they stay, or do all 10 have to be transferred in

2. The stats are the minimum required so my 1500m striker could have 18 pace and 17 stamina as long as both stats are on or above the given threshold 

Sorry I know it’s probably been made clear but I don’t want to lose my shot at getting the gold back by getting disqualified 

1 minute ago, Taff said:

Right about to start and want to make a few things clear so I’m not disqualified 

1. If we have a player in our team who matches the criteria can they stay, or do all 10 have to be transferred in

2. The stats are the minimum required so my 1500m striker could have 18 pace and 17 stamina as long as both stats are on or above the given threshold 

Sorry I know it’s probably been made clear but I don’t want to lose my shot at getting the gold back by getting disqualified 

1. Have to be transferred in
  2. Yes the stats are the minimu required, so 18 pace and 17 stamina is fine

Its fine mate, I realise there’s a few things to worry about

3 minutes ago, Nucleus said:
  1. Have to be transferred in
  2. Yes the stats are the minimu required, so 18 pace and 17 stamina is fine

Its fine mate, I realise there’s a few things to worry about

Ok cheers dude I’ll get cracking now just have another quick read through to double check then get set up

whats the deal with injuries just play some backups from the squad?

Edited by Taff
3 minutes ago, Taff said:

Ok cheers dude I’ll get cracking now just have another quick read through to double check then get set up

whats the deal with injuries just play some backups from the squad?

Yes play backups. Just the 10 new players count towards your points though 😁

45 minutes ago, Woody said:

After a mamoth double shift i will have mine finished and posted tonight @Nucleus......loved this challenge 😉(so far).

Well done mate. Can’t wait to see who you signed etc.