Jump to content
FMM Vibe
  • Sign Up
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Rob2017 said:

Well done mate. Can’t wait to see who you signed etc.

I do have a niggling feeling i could of signed better players...i don't know. We will soon find out. 😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally got all my transfers in and getting the season underway, so I’ll get through it ASAP and hopefully have the results to you Thursday 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Woody said:

I do have a niggling feeling i could of signed better players...i don't know. We will soon find out. 😆

Haha, yeah. I reckon we will all have a few ‘oh, I forgot about him!’ moment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rob2017 said:

Well done mate. Can’t wait to see who you signed etc.

Can't believe ive almost finished this early to be honest. Means nowt though.

added 0 minutes later
35 minutes ago, Rob2017 said:

Haha, yeah. I reckon we will all have a few ‘oh, I forgot about him!’ moment

Defo 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/06/2018 at 12:29, Nucleus said:

It’s nice to hear of the struggles! Challenges aren’t meant to be easy at the end of the day, especially ones for a major final! 😉

Ffs you sound like @Ashez 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, PriZe said:

WUT😱😱😱

Can't be accused of reloading though 😂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Woody said:

Can't be accused of reloading though 😂 

Holidayer!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For the final, it would be nice to show the squads of each team before the results are released, makes for the atmosphere...

Halfway through my save at the moment, I’m winning games, but I don’t feel comfortable with the wins. I think some of you might understand what I mean 😕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, chewkaiwen said:

For the final, it would be nice to show the squads of each team before the results are released, makes for the atmosphere...

Halfway through my save at the moment, I’m winning games, but I don’t feel comfortable with the wins. I think some of you might understand what I mean 😕

When all results are in i'll share my squad and tactics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyways, you know you made a miscalculation when you have 50m surplus in the bank after buying 10 players 😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Woody said:

Come on lads.....your just prolonging my defeat 😆

Gotta say mate, the speed you turned your results around should earn you at least twenty bonus points.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
· Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Rob2017 said:

Gotta say mate, the speed you turned your results around should earn you at least twenty bonus points.

That would be nice....what do you think @Nucleus?? Seems fair to me! 😂

Edited by Woody

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Taff said:

My results are in and they a scary (just not saying if their scary good or scary bad)

You've probably ripped this challange a new one knowing you!! 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Woody said:

You've probably ripped this challange a new one knowing you!! 😉

Well as soon as @chewkaiwen submits his results you'll find out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've finished mine and I'm totally not confident of my results at all! Will send in the next few hours, wait for it ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Woody said:

Come on Chewie.....

Posting results aint like dustin' crops boy!

I've sent in my results ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chewkaiwen said:

I've sent in my results ;)

 

Good lad and best of luck 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×