Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games The Vibe Olympics 2018

1 hour ago, Taff said:

I can't imagine that translates as Sorry! MateΒ πŸ˜‚

It sure as hell doesn'tπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Β 

40 minutes ago, colin454 said:

Next Wednesday is perfect gives me time to buy one of these before it starts.

71iA6LjeIkL._SY355_.jpg

Holy F that is sexy😎😎😎😎

26 minutes ago, AureSK said:

Could I participate if 2 more guys fit after me ? (15 players)

I’d really like to allow it mate, but the original plan was for 12 players. We’ve already increased it to 14 as it is. Plus with all the graphics already made it seems like a lot of extra work I’m afraid! Sorry!

Is there any spaces left? I wanted USA but seen they have been taken. Probably should have come to the last page and read the comments before posting. My bad. Maybe next time

Edited by JustM1kePlays
4 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Today's the day that challenge one beginsπŸ˜ƒHope everyone is excited, I can't wait to see what @TitjesΒ and @NucleusNTΒ have in store for us.

I hope everyone is still alive to compete and that they enjoy the Olympics :laugh:;)Β 

Edited by Titjes

Challenge One - The 100m Sprint

7C194ADA-80C2-4790-9A4F-2BEC61A127CA.thumb.jpeg.964055a719b89840a4200892e12a84f2.jpeg

Usain Bolt set the Olympic record for the 100m sprint at the 2012 Olympic Games at the London stadium. He set a time of 9.63 seconds to take the gold and make history.

Can you beat the great mans record? The concept of this challenge is simple, yet the execution will be difficult.

The Set-up

• Load up England and the USA
  • Take control of West Ham United
  • Transfer in one of either :-

Giles Barnes

FE8304D7-05CA-4824-AA9C-860925BD4DF1.thumb.png.f791a32a6636d0edd3be1562daa8402a.png

Darren Mattocks

203B0880-EB6A-4F71-9F82-C37116B13DC8.thumb.png.8169a623fc8aba0ef8c8fbe9bf83c5d5.png

Deshorn Brown

3EAEB647-18F2-469B-800F-867ABFEFD9E1.thumb.png.fdb7d2ca96afcd9fde4e34f0070042d0.png

• β€˜No’ other transfers are allowed
  • 16 league games to determine your points

The scoring system

Player scores

Team wins

Amount of seconds

YES

YES

0.5 Seconds

YES

NO

1 Second

NO

YES

1 second

NO

NO

1.5 Seconds

The amount of seconds it takes to run your 100m will be determined from this table. The fastest possible run is 8 seconds,Β and the slowest would be 24 seconds.

The points system

Total seconds

Total Points

Then we move onto this table,Β where the seconds are converted into points. Your teams goal difference will be added/subtracted onto these points to give us your final score. In the rare event of a tie break, the Jamaican strikers Average rating will be used to determine a winner.

Screenshots Required

Spoiler
  • Manager Profile and Season History page
  • All 16 league games must be sent in
  • League table after 16 games
  • Your chosen strikers attributes and history page
  • Transfers

Rules

• Enhanced match engine only
  • Own tactics only
  • Any starting reputation is allowed
  • You can use any level coaching badge
  • No unlockables or In game editor
  • November Database Only
  • No Holidaying or reloading
  • Evidence via screenshots will be required
  • Failure to meet the deadline set will mean 0 points - no extensions
  • Ifο»ΏΒ you fall under any suspicion you will be askedο»Ώο»Ώο»ΏΒ to submit your save for inspection. Failure toο»ΏΒ do so will result in immediate ejection from tο»Ώhe competitioο»Ώn.ο»Ώο»Ώο»Ώο»Ώ
  • Screenshots must be sent to myselfΒ @NucleusNTΒ and myselfΒ alone. Please do not post any results on the thread
  • And please, have fun!

Deadline Tuesday 22nd May 5pm BST

3C5BC2DB-6FAE-4311-A8AE-A407A7207B40.thumb.png.73f17ddbc293ed516f9bd3ccd172aced.png

@TitjesΒ @RipRipΒ @LenTheWelshΒ @FoxyΒ @WoodyΒ @KrenzarΒ @Rob2017Β @PriZeΒ @TaffΒ @colin454Β @chewkaiwenΒ @AshezΒ @sanderfkongΒ @Harish

I wish you all the best of luck in the competition.

On your marks.....get set.....Go!

Edited by NucleusNT
36 minutes ago, LenTheWelsh said:

As soon as my bag of weed arrives I’m totally on this lads πŸ˜‚

Β 

Β 

BBEC6DF9-3BCD-41D4-93E3-4F2073A59422.gif

yours arrives? I need to get mine myself if I wont someΒ :laugh:

8 minutes ago, LenTheWelsh said:

@NucleusNTΒ does it matter what starting reputation I give myself? Can I be a former superstar or do we need to pick the lowest option?

Any will do mate. I’ll edit the OP to add this in, thanks

Edited by NucleusNT
5 minutes ago, Woody said:

Good luck chaps....no false starts nowΒ  πŸ˜‚

Leon Bailey would of been so good for this challenge!

Was thinking the same but maybe a bit easy with him I guess 😍

Β 

@NucleusNTΒ a few more Q’s mate as my first time ever doing an event for fm. Given that it’s a week will people be allowed to try the challenge out a few times first to prepare or is it a strictly first try only thing? Also just to confirm that the only transfer we can make is the one for the challenge? TheΒ formation I’m thinking of using needs a sweeper keeper and not sure Hart orΒ Adrian are up to it 😜

39 minutes ago, LenTheWelsh said:

Β 

@NucleusNTΒ a few more Q’s mate as my first time ever doing an event for fm. Given that it’s a week will people be allowed to try the challenge out a few times first to prepare or is it a strictly first try only thing? Also just to confirm that the only transfer we can make is the one for the challenge? TheΒ formation I’m thinking of using needs a sweeper keeper and not sure Hart orΒ Adrian are up to it 😜

For the transfer part: only the 1of the 3 players,Β no other transfers ;)

Β And I believe there is a "silent" gentlemens agreement that you only once try the challenge ;) but nobody can stop you though :)

1 minute ago, Titjes said:

For the transfer part: only the 1of the 3 players,Β no other transfers ;)

Β And I believe there is a "silent" gentlemens agreement that you only once try the challenge ;) but nobody can stop you though :)

Ok ty and I don’t want to cheat, I want to do what’s fair. If everyone was having a few practice runs I’d want to too but if it’s 1 try only then I’d prefer that anyway. Way fairer right πŸ˜€πŸ‘

1 hour ago, LenTheWelsh said:

Β 

Yeah as @TitjesΒ said, just the one transfer (your Jamaican striker) and as for multiple attempts, I’d like to think everyone has one crack of it and submits that score. It’d be too easy in my opinion to have four attempts for example, and then choose your best score from that four. Not really fair to be honest.