Fun/Games The Vibe Olympics 2018

2 hours ago, PriZe said:

No worries @Woodyย we are used to that ๐Ÿคฃ

And goddang that name is fine๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป

๐Ÿ˜‚ bless you my child

37 minutes ago, NucleusNT said:

Are we enjoying the challenge lads?

Depends if I make Heatย 2 or not:Pย 

I did have fun playing it though and it bodes well for the rest of the compeitions challenges.

ย 

I enjoyed it, but I didย find the board telling me they didnโ€™t approve of my signing mildly amusing.

Edited by Rob2017

Iโ€™ve had 6 results in now guys. Remeber the deadline isย Tuesday 22nd May 5pm BSTย so thereโ€™s plenty of time leftย 

Edited by NucleusNT
1 hour ago, NucleusNT said:

Are we enjoying the challenge lads?

Yeah it was fun but kinda quick. Will others be longer? Like a season or 2?

Also do you ever do Speed events? Like an event where you give just 1 day to complete each stage.

30 minutes ago, LenTheWelsh said:

Also do you ever do Speed events? Like an event where you give just 1 day to complete each stage.

They will all be only 16 gales if I'm not mistaken ;)ย It's so everyone has the chance to complete it, some people have some careers running or others wait tillย the weekends to do it :)

ย 

no speedevents ever as far as I know, sound fun though :P

38 minutes ago, LenTheWelsh said:

Like @Titjesย said, theyโ€™re all 16 games (16 days of the Olympics) apart from the final round which will be a full season challenge I believe.

8 minutes ago, Titjes said:

They will all be only 16 gales if I'm not mistaken ;)ย It's so everyone has the chance to complete it, some people have some careers running or others wait tillย the weekends to do it :)

ย 

no speedevents ever as far as I know, sound fun though :P

We could do a summer decathlon type speed event. 10 stages, 1 day to complete & 1 day off for scores to be tallied and a league format (so no ones knocked out early). Would be for the hardcore fm players though right ๐Ÿ˜œ

ย 

4 minutes ago, NucleusNT said:

Like @Titjesย said, theyโ€™re all 16 games (16 days of the Olympics) apart from the final round which will be a full season challenge I believe.

Makes total sense mate ๐Ÿ‘ I should have just had a read ofย the description again ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

Just finished lads, I'll get the results in as soon as I can be arsed ๐Ÿ˜›

Really enjoyable challenge hosts! Shame the game reminded me why I stopped playing it as often hahaย 

6 hours ago, Ashez said:

Just finished lads, I'll get the results in as soon as I can be arsed ๐Ÿ˜›

Really enjoyable challenge hosts! Shame the game reminded me why I stopped playing it as often hahaย 

What would that be dude? ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Just worked out my points and submitted my score and I'm pretty bloody happy with how I did. Sure I could have done better but I think my score is decent haha. Compared to my CC flop last year i'm way more experienced with the EME now as I've not touched the ome on 2018, even though I've not played much at least I've played the engine used lol.ย 

17 hours ago, Woody said:

What would that be dude? ๐Ÿ˜ญ

90% of the goals are the same, either long range worldies, mistakes you have zero input on, set pieces or goal kicks being countered. That's like the engine right there.ย 

9 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Just worked out my points and submitted my score and I'm pretty bloody happy with how I did. Sure I could have done better but I think my score is decent haha. Compared to my CC flop last year i'm way more experienced with the EME now as I've not touched the ome on 2018, even though I've not played much at least I've played the engine used lol.ย 

90% of the goals are the same, either long range worldies, mistakes you have zero input on, set pieces or goal kicks being countered. That's like the engine right there.ย 

Is this you actually saying you like the EME ๐Ÿ˜‚ had a few debates about this topic lol.

35 minutes ago, Ashez said:

90% of the goals are the same, either long range worldies, mistakes you have zero๏ปฟ input on, set pieces or goal kicks being countered. That's๏ปฟ๏ปฟ like๏ปฟ the๏ปฟ engine right there.๏ปฟย 

Yeah....i know what you mean.

Ither things have frustrated me too like alot of late goals for the oposition in the last 10 mins...i mean when you 5-0 up the other team should just be going through the motions but somehow can claw 3 goals back!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

13 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Agreed! They need more variety in next year's game for sure.

Has it evolved?

7 minutes ago, Mikee1984 said:

Is this you actually saying you like the EME ๐Ÿ˜‚ had a few debates about this topic lol.

Unfortunately not but needs must. I always put my issues down to an older device so when I got a new device for 2018 I decided to go EME only, mainly out of fear that dabbling with the OME would once again be my love. Have I enjoyed the EME more now? Sure but that doesn't get around the many issues still within the engine imho and the fact this is by far my least played FMM in the series history. 2018 was a foot in the right direction but I still believe the engine is a mess that's easy to exploit with many glaring weaknesses (If you know where to look). The stats are still an issue and like I've said previously that's an area I'd love FMM to focus on over visuals and click bait type new features. This event took 16 matches and while I loved the challenge I found this a slog to get through, which is why my longest save on 2018 is 4 seasons around release.ย ย 

The new tactical improvements were the main reason I decided to upgrade but they've become hollow pretty fast unfortunately. We still have zero control and I feel I'm playing by SI's playbook and not my own which just isn't fun for me. Then you have the fact of why spend hours making a tactic for a patch to break it. I still want to play FMM, I still want to enjoy the series but in my first year of being a EME only player I've enjoyed following other people's exploits instead of making my own.ย 

Wow I actually totally agree with you mate, props for giving it a good bash. Hopefully FMM19 might resolve your issues bro.