FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6 hours ago, Woody said:

Thats propper bad luck mate....hope he has smashed it for you on his return.

Thanks! Unfortunately the injury resulted in a stat drop so I hope he finds his feet quickly as he's on limited time lol. 

5 hours ago, Ashez said:

Thanks! Unfortunately the injury resulted in a stat drop so I hope he finds his feet quickly as he's on limited time lol. 

One of mine got injured and missed four games. His return game was a shocker and he got a six, plus his stats dropped. He was flying beforehand.

Genuinely gutted.

Results just posted. Really not sure what to make of my score as my strikers did OK but I had a few more bookings than I would have liked:S No injuries though which is a bonus so time will tell if I have done enough this week. 

My results are in and I'm worried lol. My first half was awful but my second half was strong so it depends if the damage was already done, as expected the card point deduction hit me hard though so I'm not very optimistic. 

Last round I felt I nailed it and I came 5th so thinking I did awful will likely see me eliminated haha. 

I enjoyed the challenge but I was never fussed on the pairs, maybe I picked the wrong two but we'll see. My issue was in one pair I really liked the one but I hated the other but as I knew I could trust the one I went with them only for the one I've always hated to massively flop. 

1 hour ago, Ashez said:

but I was never fussed on the pairs,

I expected good things from one of my pair but not the other although I had a plan that I hoped would get more from the player I felt was the weaker of the two. In the end they both had nearly identical scores with the player I felt was weaker having a slightly better AvR than the other.