Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games The Vibe Olympics 2018

6 hours ago, Woody said:

Thats propper bad luck mate....hope he has smashed it for you on his return.

Thanks! Unfortunately the injury resulted in a stat drop so I hope he finds his feet quickly as he's on limited time lol. 

5 hours ago, Ashez said:

Thanks! Unfortunately the injury resulted in a stat drop so I hope he finds his feet quickly as he's on limited time lol. 

One of mine got injured and missed four games. His return game was a shocker and he got a six, plus his stats dropped. He was flying beforehand.

Genuinely gutted.

Results just posted. Really not sure what to make of my score as my strikers did OK but I had a few more bookings than I would have liked:S No injuries though which is a bonus so time will tell if I have done enough this week. 

My results are in and I'm worried lol. My first half was awful but my second half was strong so it depends if the damage was already done, as expected the card point deduction hit me hard though so I'm not very optimistic. 

Last round I felt I nailed it and I came 5th so thinking I did awful will likely see me eliminated haha. 

I enjoyed the challenge but I was never fussed on the pairs, maybe I picked the wrong two but we'll see. My issue was in one pair I really liked the one but I hated the other but as I knew I could trust the one I went with them only for the one I've always hated to massively flop. 

1 hour ago, Ashez said:

but I was never fussed on the pairs,

I expected good things from one of my pair but not the other although I had a plan that I hoped would get more from the player I felt was the weaker of the two. In the end they both had nearly identical scores with the player I felt was weaker having a slightly better AvR than the other.

18 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Too early for @Taff to bottle it yet, his time will come so I'll go with @Foxy to bottle it and @Ashez to cruise his way to pole position in this heat :D

Yup i with you on this....you have all finished above me though 😂

30 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Too early for @Taff to bottle it yet, his time will come so I'll go with @Foxy to bottle it and @Ashez to cruise his way to pole position in this heat :D

I love the way he's built us all up enough that he can take the piss if either of us crash and burn :@

I was impressed with my duo but the one who I thought would struggle kicked ass

but yes @NucleusNT it’s hard to know what’s a good score but my discipline was shocking so I think that will hurt

2 minutes ago, Taff said:

I was impressed with my duo but the one who I thought would struggle kicked ass

but yes @NucleusNT it’s hard to know what’s a good score but my discipline was shocking so I think that will hurt

I think the discipline side of things is more important than people first thought to be honest!

48 minutes ago, NucleusNT said:

I think the discipline side of things is more important than people first thought to be honest!

I knew the damaged it would cause! I planned for it but I still took a massive loss! 

17 hours ago, samhardy said:

And to fail in the next heat so @Taff and @Foxy cAn make a comeback?

too be honest without his moderator duties @Taff should cruise this untill @RipRip rips him a new one🤣

Feels soo good not to be last in 😂

I don't think i did too bad on the discipline side of the challenge...it'll be goals i think will cost me. 😕

17 minutes ago, NucleusNT said:

Yes. Will be later on tonight!

5 Hours until deadline lads, get those results sent in.

The tension is mounting, i think everyone's scores will be very close.

1 hour ago, Woody said:

The tension is mounting, i think everyone's scores will be very close.

I can confirm that scores are incredibly tight! 😮

More than the goals and average rating, I’m massively intrigued how I did in terms of discipline in comparison to others.

Mine is done, I must admit that the starting was bad in discipline for me but I cleaned up after a tactic change after I felt we were giving away too many yellow cards in the first few games. Quietly confident of my round but what do you know, I did lose 6-2 to Barcelona ;)

2 hours ago, Rob2017 said:

More than the goals and average rating, I’m massively intrigued how I did in terms of discipline in comparison to others.

Same here.