Jump to content
FMM Vibe
  • Sign Up
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Wetrter

Tactics 4-1-2-1-2, high press, win everything OME

Recommended Posts

Hi guys this is my first tactic I made and maybe because I have a good team or dunno, I managed to win everything with ease at some point in Scotland and Europe, let's see what it is. 

 

I managed to score like crazy and not to suffer goals as u can see here, plus I had my personal record destroyed this year, unbelievable. 

 

Plus I'd like to ask a favor, I had probably many regens, dunno cause I m not looking for them on purpose, tho I know I have messi's one which is canteros, I have this guy but I don't know who is, any ideas? He popped out in 2021. 

15270918629111783892642.jpg

1527091962576645785755.jpg

15270919929891902893735.jpg

1527092012052569355662.jpg

1527092196891941441363.jpg

1527092249760648142386.jpg

1527092371102557149275.jpg

15270925230091555329801.jpg

15270925981651580473212.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, LenTheWelsh said:

Wow mate if those results are legit that’s just insane! 😮

What qualifies a result to be legit? Just to know, I'm kinda new to fmm. I just play the game like it is, I don't have editor or something tho I unlocked things like big daddy, loan rules, foreign players rules and so on, does that mean it is not legit? Anyway thanks mate! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/05/2018 at 17:24, Wetrter said:

have this guy but I don't know who is, any ideas? He popped out in 2021. 

The Uruguayan guy? Suarez most likley or maybe Cavani.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Foxy said:

The Uruguayan guy? Suarez most likley or maybe Cavani.

Yep still doesn't seems to be him, only playable role is central striker 

 

3 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

Testing with Heidenheim in the German second division.

Make sure to have enough stamina for Bbm, alternatively u can switch to CM 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Wetrter said:

Yep still doesn't seems to be him, only playable role is central striker 

Which DB you using? Could be Diego Forlan as he is on the November DB not sure if he still is on the Febuary one though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Foxy said:

Which DB you using? Could be Diego Forlan as he is on the November DB not sure if he still is on the Febuary one though.

If I'm not mistaken it's July 2017 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Wetrter said:

If I'm not mistaken it's July 2017 

 

1 hour ago, Foxy said:

Which DB you using? Could be Diego Forlan as he is on the November DB not sure if he still is on the Febuary one though.

Forlan also has a green in CAM and has "either" as natural foot. My bet would be Cavani

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Wetrter said:

Yep still doesn't seems to be him, only playable role is central striker 

 

Make sure to have enough stamina for Bbm, alternatively u can switch to CM 

Had to abandon it after only 12 games or so, it just didn't work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Schwantz34 said:

Had to abandon it after only 12 games or so, it just didn't work.

Sorry to hear that mate, maybe it's suited for good teams only 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Wetrter said:

Sorry to hear that mate, maybe it's suited for good teams only 

Maybe.

 

I like the look of it though so will maybe try again at some stage with a different team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

Maybe.

 

I like the look of it though so will maybe try again at some stage with a different team.

I'm testing it on my Psv save, promising start , always OME, I'll post something later in season, also tested with Chelsea and Tottenham as well as Man city, doesn't seem to perform very well there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only lose has been against OL away, but had problems with injuries, as for transfers I bought just few players, I guess I can say this tactic works on eredivisie as well. 

15273332995151497846305.jpg

15273333566421844096077.jpg

15273336421101768943934.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Wetrter said:

I'm testing it on my Psv save, promising start , always OME, I'll post something later in season, also tested with Chelsea and Tottenham as well as Man city, doesn't seem to perform very well there. 

There's the issue, I didn't read the full title and was testing with EME.

 

My fault 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

There's the issue, I didn't read the full title and was testing with EME.

 

My fault 😂

Oh well xD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just trying this tactic with my Barca save early days , but just a quick question on regens. Do you mean manual search young players or do they get advised to you promising youngsters I mean 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31/05/2018 at 21:22, Peppy10 said:

Just trying this tactic with my Barca save early days , but just a quick question on regens. Do you mean manual search young players or do they get advised to you promising youngsters I mean 

I usually do both, manual and scout, ps. Sorry for the late reply, and BTW for the second question I don't know.. Sorry 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/08/2018 at 12:46, Dwcallaghan said:

Did you win things b4 the regens kicked in ? What was the results season 1, 17/18 ?

Before and after, always victorious 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×