Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help A Few Issues Encountered

Hi all

Apologies if I have tagged this incorrectly. I have constantly been seeing this conflicting feedback in my post match report and hope someone can explain it to me. I have constantly been seeing "attacking midfielders got into box frequently" but also "lack of forward runs from midfield". can anyone explain and suggest some solutions for me?

Secondly, it seems as if my Left Full Back always has a low match rating even though my Right Full Back is doing fine. I have tried changing my Left Back changing the Player Role, but it's always the same.

Thirdly, I am unable to fine my players. I chose to fine one of my players for sending off but no matter how may times I press, the player is not fined. I cannot choose to discipline him in any way at all

Thank you for your help

Edited by NobleSixB312
A few more problems encountered

The post match reports are poorly implemented and mostly flawed tbh, I take no notice of them. What's your tactic and specifically what roles for the midfielders? Is this affecting the results or is everything going smoothly? If things are going well then there's no cause for concern.

7 minutes ago, NobleSixB312 said:

i guess most of the results are going smoothly, but then my DMs tend to get poor ratings. generally few passes attempted.

DMs always get poor ratings but we're unsure if it's a bug or intended, I tend to think it's a bug and frustrating one at that. 

9 minutes ago, NobleSixB312 said:

I play a 4-1-2-2-1, aka 4-3-3 with a DM. DM plays as BWM, CMs are AP, 2 IFs, and a AF or DLF

If you see it as a big issue you could change one APM into a BBM but as Sam said this feature is flawed and works on a match to match bases giving us the information too late. 

2 minutes ago, Ashez said:

DMs always get poor ratings but we're unsure if it's a bug or intended, I tend to think it's a bug and frustrating one at that. 

Thanks for your help! But is it normal that my DM attempts only 11 passes a game?

1 minute ago, NobleSixB312 said:

Thanks for your help! But is it normal that my DM attempts only 11 passes a game?

Like I said I believe the position is broken, however people would agrue his job is simply to win the ball and pass it to someone else.