Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Poll Poll: Team Guide

Poll: Team Guides- You decide  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which Team Guide would you like to see published first?

• Everton
    • Sevilla
    • Borussia Dortmund
    • Lazio
    • Manchester United

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/06/18 at 16:00

Hello Vibe, in the very near future I will be publishing a series of team guides that I’m sure will help a lot of the newer members of the community and of the game itself to get to grips with the game. These won’t be a definitive guide, but more of a ‘what I would do if I was managing that side’

This is where you come in to vote on which team guide you would like to see published first. So please drop a vote on which guide you’d prefer to see and of course feel free to comment if you’d like a team not on the list. 

Thanks for reading

Edited by NucleusNT

According to profiles I believe United have the biggest fan base on Vibe, makes sense as those lot have no clue about football 😛

2 minutes ago, Ashez said:

According to profiles I believe United have the biggest fan base on Vibe, makes sense as those lot have no clue about football 😛

That’s where I feel a United one could benefit the community more to be honest, that’s why I threw it in there. Might bring some lurkers out from the shadows

3 hours ago, Ashez said:

😂😂😂

added 0 minutes later
3 hours ago, Rob2017 said:

Haha. Kazoo is actually the capital of Kazookstan. Fact.

Stop it now.....

Honestly, Lazio would be interesting since i known nothing about them other than the fact that United are targeting Milenkovic-Savic

Edited by _LoGiC_
11 hours ago, _LoGiC_ said:

Honestly, Lazio would be interesting since i known nothing about them other than the fact that United are targeting Milenkovic-Savic

They’re an interesting side in this years game too. Plenty of decent quality players if you can keep hold of them

Three way tie between. Lazio, United and Everton! That means I’ll have to do all three! Great work Vibe, keep your eyes peeled on the forums for the first set which will be published very soon

On 07/06/2018 at 06:09, Nucleus said:

Three way tie between. Lazio, United and Everton! That means I’ll have to do all three! Great work Vibe, keep your eyes peeled on the forums for the first set which will be published very soon

How come you got two of the three team guides out straight away but not Everton? Hardly seems fair to publish 2 and make people wait for the third. Why bother with the poll at all?

21 minutes ago, No One said:

How come you got two of the three team guides out straight away but not Everton? Hardly seems fair to publish 2 and make people wait for the third. Why bother with the poll at all?

Dear me.

22 minutes ago, No One said:

Cheeky bastard 😂

8 hours ago, Nucleus said:

@No One do you understand the concept of time?

Did you not know he is a time lord? Come on guys you have to get to know your fellow Vibers more 😂😂😂😂

11 hours ago, Nucleus said:

Cheeky bastard 😂

Hahahaha! Sorry, I was extremely drunk when I wrote that.

Plus, being a time lord, I forgot that these things take mere humans longer!

27 minutes ago, No One said:

Hahahaha! Sorry, I was extremely drunk when I wrote that.

Plus, being a time lord, I forgot that these things take mere humans longer!

It’s fine mate. Everton one is taking a bit longer as it turns out you need a miracle and not a guide to manage them