Jump to content
FMM Vibe
  • Sign Up
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
samhardy

Off Topic World Cup 2018 Fantasy Football

Recommended Posts

Our fantasy league for the upcoming World Cup in Russia. With just a week to go you don't have too long to tinker so get going creating your teams before the first game on Thursday and see if you can fend off all the competition and earn the bragging rights this summer!

Join here

League code - QRKS0CLT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Our fantasy league for the upcoming World Cup in Russia. With just a week to go you don't have too long to tinker so get going creating your teams before the first game on Thursday and see if you can fend off all the competition and earn the bragging rights this summer!

Join here

League code - QRKS0CLT

I joined just now ;)

Mind sharing your team? :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Titjes said:

I joined just now ;)

Mind sharing your team? :P

Mine's just auto-picked for now, it's staying that way until next week otherwise I'll spend way too much time changing players :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Mine's just auto-picked for now, it's staying that way until next week otherwise I'll spend way too much time changing players :P

Haha okay :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, samhardy said:

Tell the full story :P

No! If anyone wants to know the full story they can join the league.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Having issues building a team on my tablet :@. If I click on a position of add player nothing happens :s. I'll try on the missus phone I guess, very odd!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Having issues building a team on my tablet :@. If I click on a position of add player nothing happens :s. I'll try on the missus phone I guess, very odd!

Just click on the add player tab mate...thats how i did it.

Wouldnt work for me either on my kindle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Woody said:

Just click on the add player tab mate...thats how i did it.

Wouldnt work for me either on my kindle.

Yeah I've tried that and I'm on an Amazon device so maybe that's the issue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kylieboi88 said:

Sun dream team?

No its the official one click the link in the OP that says join here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ashez said:

Yeah I've tried that and I'm on an Amazon device so maybe that's the issue

Could be mate....did you get sorted?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is everyone happy with there teams? I had a play around last night but I will probably have one final tinker at lunch time today just to make sure I'm happy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Woody said:

Could be mate....did you get sorted?

Managed to find the Android App this morning which worked fine, I couldn't find it the other day though lol. 

1 hour ago, Foxy said:

Is everyone happy with there teams? I had a play around last night but I will probably have one final tinker at lunch time today just to make sure I'm happy.

Na I'm not happy lol, the money really doesn't go far!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Foxy said:

Is everyone happy with there teams? I had a play around last night but I will probably have one final tinker at lunch time today just to make sure I'm happy.

I’ll let you know after matchday 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
· Posted (edited)

Wth... I can't login anymore... says my account doesn't exist o.O

 

Can someone see what email it says I used? or isn't that possible?

Edited by Titjes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Titjes said:

Wth... I can't login anymore... says my account doesn't exist o.O

Can someone see what email it says I used? or isn't that possible?

Can’t see it from the website. If you can remember the email there’ll be a reset password option.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Can’t see it from the website. If you can remember the email there’ll be a reset password option.

That's the strange part.. I only got 2 emails and I tried them both.. in both cases it said my account doesn't exist :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×