Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Someone saying they can change loan players clubs

Not sure what your getting at here.

Have you edited it so Ejaria is at Rangers and not Sunderland? 

But isnt that what the editor is for?

8 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Wish he was at Rangers last season

He is quality Sam. I think nothing or anyone worked a Sunderland last season 😂...i'm going take a keen interest in Rangers next season. Hope Gerrard does well.

Edited by Woody
3 minutes ago, Woody said:

He is quality Sam. I think nothing or anyone worked a Sunderland last season 😂...i'm going take a keen interest in Rangers next season. Hope Gerrard does well.

Same, like Gerrard and Rangers so hope they go well.

Ejaria however offers absolutely nothing. Doesn't produce anything at all, anyone can win the ball and pass it to their mate but it's about what you do to change games and he couldn't change a lightbulb

16 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Same, like Gerrard and Rangers so hope they go well.

Ejaria however offers absolutely nothing. Doesn't produce anything at all, anyone can win the ball and pass it to their mate but it's about what you do to change games and he couldn't change a lightbulb

Obviously he didn't cut the mustard for you. Gerrard seems to know what he can do though. We shall see.

If you edit it you would make his move permanent not a loan and you can clearly see it's listed as a loan, I've seen no option in game to move a loan player to another club and keep it as a loan, as stated he's at Sunderland on loan so if I'd to edit him to another club it would be a permanent move not a loan, so unless you know how it's done that's what I'm getting at

13 hours ago, Kennyd100 said:

If you edit it you would make his move permanent not a loan and you can clearly see it's listed as a loan, I've seen no option in game to move a loan player to another club and keep it as a loan, as stated he's at Sunderland on loan so if I'd to edit him to another club it would be a permanent move not a loan, so unless you know how it's done that's what I'm getting at

Ok i get you now.

Never used the ingame editor so i wouldn't be able to help you on that.

I'm sure there is info somewhere....but where i am not sure 😆