Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Youth Stamina Issues

8 Really didn't want to waste forum space with this thread I just feel like I need some outside information in stamina in youth etc.. he was scouted in my first ir second season from a youth scout.

So here's a few pictures..

As you can see he is an absolute machine developing into a world class player.

My issues is he's worth a lot of money and is a player I'd love to continue to develop but he is very injury prone and no someone I can rely on. Shall I just offload him or is there anything I can do to raise the bad stats. 

Edit; I feel I may have overplayed him and destroyed his fitness? 

Screenshot_20180611-175003.png

Screenshot_20180611-175045.png

Screenshot_20180611-175106.png

Edited by MrRitchTea
Updating post

I'd say he's worth keeping at least for another couple of seasons, he's only 19 and the AI don't take into account stamina/strength when buying players. As you say he's developing into a top player and if worse comes to worse and you can't get that fitness up in a couple of years then get rid for big money.

What training have you got him on? Maximum fitness training is worth a shot

13 minutes ago, samhardy said:

I'd say he's worth keeping at least for another couple of seasons, he's only 19 and the AI don't take into account stamina/strength when buying players. As you say he's developing into a top player and if worse comes to worse and you can't get that fitness up in a couple of years then get rid for big money.

What training have you got him on? Maximum fitness training is worth a shot

By fitness do you mean this? Which i have just changed from general although i had him on fitness for 6 months with little to no changes 

Screenshot_20180611-223554.png

Yeah but with fitness set to high when going into the individual regimes in the drop down box. Sometimes it's the case though where players will just have poor natural fitness and if you've been trying for a while then it looks like that'll be the case here.

I think without injuries over the next couple of years his value will rise even more but whether that's a risk worth taking is the decision as it could also go the other way.

6 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Yeah but with fitness set to high when going into the individual regimes in the drop down box. Sometimes it's the case though where players will just have poor natural fitness and if you've been trying for a while then it looks like that'll be the case here.

I think without injuries over the next couple of years his value will rise even more but whether that's a risk worth taking is the decision as it could also go the other way.

Assuming you mean this? This only affects players currently set to fitness right? So i can just take goalkeeping off totally for the time being 

Screenshot_20180611-225400.png

Yeah it only affects players set to fitness.

I'd go intensive fitness, medium tactics, medium/intensive attacking, no goalkeeping, no defending (no point) and medium motivational.

2 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Yeah it only affects players set to fitness.

I'd go intensive fitness, medium tactics, medium/intensive attacking, no goalkeeping, no defending (no point) and medium motivational.

Okay well I think that covers everything. I'll change the regime now and post results in a few days or so. I'm sure this thread can help others reading