Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello, again.

aykyle

Hello everyone. My name is Kyle. I was a staff member a very long time ago(2013). I had to leave suddenly(Which I am sorry for never notifying the people important to me here). I'm partially back. I think I'm going to ease into returning fully. For those important people or the generally curious folk, you may message me if you'd like a full rundown of the events that lead to my departure. I'd message you personally, but to be frank, I'm not entirely sure who is still here and who isn't.

For those who don't know me, I made transfer updates and custom content that may still be in the archives somewhere.

I'm looking forward to exploring the new site and meeting you all.

Hi Kyle i didn't know you back then as i joined the year after.

Look forward to any new content you bring and obviously getting to know you more.

Bring on the banter dude. 😆

Spoiler
13 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Welcome back, Kyle! 👍 

8 hours ago, samhardy said:

Welcome back to vibe @aykyle :)

11 hours ago, Woody said:

Hi Kyle i didn't know you back then as i joined the year after.

Look forward to any new content you bring and obviously getting to know you more.

Bring on the banter dude. 😆

7 hours ago, Nucleus said:

Welcome back mate, I wasn’t active back then so it’ll be nice to get to know you 👍🏻

7 hours ago, PriZe said:

Welcome back mate👍🏻👍🏻

Thank all for the kind words in welcoming me back.

7 hours ago, kylieboi88 said:

Welcome back.

I look forward to getting to know you. 

I am also Kyle. We are Legends. 😎

Anybody named Kyle is a legend. It's pretty much universal law.

8 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Welcome back to vibe although I wasn't around in 2013 as I was far too young😉

I'm sure you will find there has been some major changes around here since you have been away.

Haha yea. I was with the site when Dec was still in charge. Not sure if he still is in some aspect, but a lot of things are different. Which is to be expected after 4 years. Are the custom transfers still able to be modified by change.txt stuff? I used to excel at those things(Was the reason I was brought on to the staff by Dec, actually). Then I remember the iOS editor and made transfers for that(but had to manually make saves for people). I haven't even checked out the game yet.

2 minutes ago, aykyle said:

I was with the site when Dec was still in charge. Not sure if he still is in some aspect

No he isn't around these parts anymore well not under the account name Dec anyway😉

3 minutes ago, aykyle said:

Are the custom transfers still able to be modified by change.txt stuff? I used to excel at those things(Was the reason I was brought on to the staff by Dec, actually). Then I remember the iOS editor and made transfers for that(but had to manually make saves for people). I haven't even checked out the game yet.

I have no idea about any of that stuff tbh

1 hour ago, Ashez said:

I think text changes still work on Android but I'm not sure, the ios editors weren't released this year though. 

What do people use for transfer updates? Or does everyone wait til the official one is released. And before I left, jaymarvels had a working iOS editor for FMH 13. I assume he didn't/couldn't continue that?

8 minutes ago, aykyle said:

What do people use for transfer updates? Or does everyone wait til the official one is released. And before I left, jaymarvels had a working iOS editor for FMH 13. I assume he didn't/couldn't continue that?

No one makes an official one anymore but a few "fan" ones usually appear, tbh I have no idea as I stay out of it lol. Yeah we had a few ios editors but Jay seems to have stopped doing them. 

3 minutes ago, Ashez said:

No one makes an official one anymore but a few "fan" ones usually appear, tbh I have no idea as I stay out of it lol. Yeah we had a few ios editors but Jay seems to have stopped doing them. 

Well, guess I know what I'll end up doing eventually. I don't even know the transfer windows any more. Or when they release an official one, so I can get it out before then.

1 minute ago, aykyle said:

Well, guess I know what I'll end up doing eventually. I don't even know the transfer windows any more. Or when they release an official one, so I can get it out before then.

There won't be one until the new game around October/November now ;)