Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Why am i losing

I seem to have trouble this season with wins in the premier league. In euro cup im winning with no problem but that may be due the weaker teams. 

Previous season i had no problem finishing 5th and this season i cant even get into top 10. Any thoughts?

Screenshot_2018-06-26-00-38-57-290_com.sigames.fmm2018.png

Screenshot_2018-06-26-00-38-48-190_com.sigames.fmm2018.png

Screenshot_2018-06-26-00-38-44-237_com.sigames.fmm2018.png

Screenshot_2018-06-26-00-38-33-926_com.sigames.fmm2018.png

To reiterate your question, why are you losing? With only the screenshots you provided its hard to say. You have to observe each individual game. Are you conceding too many goals? Are you not scoring enough goals?

If you are conceding too much, were they high quality chances? Were they low quality chances? If conceding low quality chances, the fault is with your keeper. If conceding high quality chances, the fault is with your defenders. 

If you are scoring too little, once again you have to see the type of chances you are creating, high or low? Are you are creating high quality chances that you can't score? The fault is with you strikers. Are you creating only low quality chances? Then the fault is with your wingers and creative midfielders. 

Beyond quality, there is also quantity. Ideally you want to create a high amount of high quality chances and leave your opponents with a low amount of low quality. Of course if you could do this, then you would win pretty much every game. 

Another important thing, the only way to see whether you are doing things right is to switch on pitch view in your match settings. So do that and pay attention to how your team is playing. Finally and most importantly, luck. Sometimes it just comes down to plain luck. Maybe when you finished 5th you got lucky? Maybe now when you're struggling to get top ten you are unlucky.

Getting FM'd is a true part of this game.

Add early crosses and work into box 

Passing style direct 

Passing focus center or both flanks(this two have been really awesome this year's game)

Under defense use high and all over 

Team mentality overload 

Fast and expressive 

I believe this is a better answer as opposed to the one above me 

Now i cant really say much about the reason why your team are losing because you only show your tactic and nothing else...

But from what i've been noticing is that the A.I managers in this years game is very smart and very capable of adapting, because in almost every save i play in usually going through the tail end of 2019, i occasionally go through a losing streak and what i would usually do to end this is changing the tactic i'm currently using, this way i'd be able to make my team less predictable to the A.Is team

So partly the reason you are losing isnt probably that your players arent good enough or your tactic sucks ( not serious about that mate.. ) but it might just be that the A.I has managed to found a way to contain and counter-react how your team plays so hopefully this helps

2 hours ago, lilgwanz said:

I believe this is a better answer as opposed to the one above me 

I get what you believe, that i was being too vague and overall not much help. But being vague was my intention. I felt like rather than just give him best tactics and instructions, i would rather help him to find his best tactic that would work for him. I'm sure your advice was helpful too, perhaps even more than mine.

Cheers.

Change your right fall back to a wingback and right winger to an inside forward. Inside forwards always get more goals. Change your attacker for a Advanced Forward and your CM for a box to box mid. 

8 minutes ago, Rhys Rockley said:

Change your right fall back to a wingback and right winger to an inside forward. Inside forwards always get more goals. Change your attacker for a Advanced Forward and your CM for a box to box mid. 

A bbm and an inside forward would surely get in each other’s way though?

My advice would be changing that Poachers of yours into a Deep-Lying Forward while your Wingers into IFs.

The DLFs would be able to link up play and bring the players around him into the game with the IFs being your teams main goal threat

Also if you fancy it yourself why not change your fullbacks into wingbacks, y'know just to add more widht