13 hours ago, lilgwanz said:

Wow bro you play two seasons a day? 

Lol...don't forget am playing on OME...

added 0 minutes later
11 hours ago, Markcoad said:

Excellent smashed it mate

Thanks mate...

FINAL UPDATE

This update marks the end of this challenge and I really want to appreciate every one that has been following this challenge till this moment.. You guys have been my pillar of support and strength.. You can also follow my latest challenge attempt Here ..

MANAGER PROFILE 

Screenshot_2018-08-01-19-00-32.png.715cf6b44db1f2aaa25946e9353f78b6.png

Really impressive!! Lost 90 games in 1000+ games,scored 3221 goals and conceded 632 goals..

TROPHY CABINET

Screenshot_2018-08-01-19-00-55.png.ce6afe03e19b058407e8be6098c4bdee.png

The team won every league title during the 20-season challenge and won 52 cups..

VINICIUS JUNIOR

Screenshot_2018-08-01-18-59-41.png.39600c1d4c5d344af82d3185e3b48600.pngScreenshot_2018-08-01-18-59-54.png.cd244718e86437fd854498fb82a72418.png

RODRYGO

Screenshot_2018-08-01-18-59-04.png.281a6aa1b1acf5387c07a9313ad5142b.pngScreenshot_2018-08-01-18-59-35.png.81e621c8d5af5c2a1bd6d50c6e3a2bef.png

RODVIN TOTAL: 1151+814= 1965/1200 GOALS

**once again, thanks for following this challenge**

Totally missed this career (I was away for a while), but great job! Great choice of player too. I've got them both as backups / wide players in my 1KC and seem to be real class (as you've proved here!).

15 minutes ago, scratch99 said:

Totally missed this career (I was away for a while), but great job! Great choice of player too. I've got them both as backups / wide players in my 1KC and seem to be real class (as you've proved here!).

Thanks mate..really had fun using those guys..I wish them success in their Madrid career..

Edited by Damilare
1 minute ago, Damilare said:

Thanks mate..really had fun using the injury prone rodygo and unhappy vinicius jnr. 

LOL, shows how much class they have that they can acheive that anyway!

I didn't think Rodrygo got that many injuries, did he? Yeah, there were a 5 or 6 from memory, but that's pretty normal over that length of career, isn't it? Also didn't pick up Vinicius Junior was unhappy, although saw Rodrygo wanted to leave at one point. I guess I read it pretty quick - sorry! 

5 minutes ago, scratch99 said:

LOL, shows how much class they have that they can acheive that anyway!

I didn't think Rodrygo got that many injuries, did he? Yeah, there were a 5 or 6 from memory, but that's pretty normal over that length of career, isn't it? Also didn't pick up Vinicius Junior was unhappy, although saw Rodrygo wanted to leave at one point. I guess I read it pretty quick - sorry! 

From Rodrygo's small number of games played, its obvious he was always hit by injury..I did not post most of them on the community so that it won't look like an excuse for failure..Vinicius and rodrygo were always unhappy because I kept refusing offers from big clubs-who would not like to play in Man city and Madrid??

6 minutes ago, Damilare said:

From Rodrygo's small number of games played, its obvious he was always hit by injury..I did not post most of them on the community so that it won't look like an excuse for failure..Vinicius and rodrygo were always unhappy because I kept refusing offers from big clubs-who would not like to play in Man city and Madrid??

Oh, right. Makes sense - although I think it's fine to post all the injuries - I'd rather know than have to work it out (I'm a bit slow sometimes!). 🙂  

Yeah, I've found it's harder to keep players happy in 2018 so far (only 6 seasons in). Harder to win the Champions League every year too (so far). In 2017, if you won the Champions League every year and kept making your stadium bigger, then you'd become the big club in the world and people wouldn't want to leave, even when the offers came in (at least that's what happened for me at Celtic). Oh well, going to find out more about it soon. I'm so far behind you all having only just started on 2018.

6 minutes ago, Damilare said:

You can also check out and follow my lastest challenge attempt- "you can't do anything with kids" Here

On my list! 😄

9 minutes ago, Damilare said:

Screenshot_2018-08-01-10-48-46.thumb.png.4d31c7b17dd26310425bfd21d6f0d4bf.png

sorry, pictures are small that I can not see player roles. so you use SK - CD BPD CD - WM AP BBM WM - AP - P P  correct?

please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks!

7 hours ago, spartak70 said:

sorry, pictures are small that I can not see player roles. so you use SK - CD BPD CD - WM AP BBM WM - AP - P P  correct?

please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks!

Very correct mate...

Sorry Dami....propper missed this challenge.

You absolutely ripped this up mate, as your top 2 hit their prime those goals really started to flow. 

A huge total, shame you didnt hit 2k but an awesome effort non the less.

Well done mate. 😆