Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Somehow managed to break my game

So, I've been playing since release with no issues at all, absolutely loved it. 

However, yesterday I was running out of space on my phone, so I decided to use an app that moved all my things to sd card. Ever since that, fmm refuses to load up, just sits at a grey screen. 

I've tried deleting the app, wiping it's data, reinstalling, for some reason nothing works. Anyone have any ideas because I'm stumped. 

Was it 2018 or 17 when SI were posting warnings here constantly about such apps breaking the game? I can't find the threads :s

1 hour ago, Foxy said:

Obvious thing I know but have you tried uninstalling fmm and reinstalling?

Yeah I've tried that, even tried setting my default save location back to internal memory as that what something else I did, but not had any luck. 

24 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Was it 2018 or 17 when SI were posting warnings here constantly about such apps breaking the game? I can't find the threads :s

Damn it. Can you remember anything at all about how it was fixed? Extreme long shot I know. 

Found it, unfortunately it was for a different issue relating to cleaning apps and there are no comments :(

Maybe contacting SI is your best bet as I have no idea sorry. 

Solved. There was a problem with google play store update.

So you can either go back to a previous version of google play store or wait for next update. It will work again if you do so.

17 hours ago, Villen said:

Solved. There was a problem with google play store update.

So you can either go back to a previous version of google play store or wait for next update. It will work again if you do so.

Yeah it works now, thanks mate.