Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Vibe World Cup: Final Results

Surprise, surprise, my scores are in 😮 

Was a real frustrating journey though, I lost track of how many times my player scored 2 goals within the first 30 minutes and then decided that he won't do anything for the rest of the match 😂

7 minutes ago, chewkaiwen said:

Was a real frustrating journey though, I lost track of how many times my player scored 2 goals within the first 30 minutes and then decided that he won't do anything for the rest of the match 😂

That kept on happening to me as well! Really frustrating and I had no idea how to stop it!

18 minutes ago, chewkaiwen said:

9 minutes ago, ManLikeRobbieBrady said:

That kept on happening to me as well! Really frustrating and I had no idea how to stop it!

Although I’m happy with my score, this happened often to me too. I suppose it happens often anyway, but seeing as we were all so concentrated on hatricks we picked up on it more

I need some feedback now lads.

I have all the scores in from group A which means I could split the scores reveal and do group A tomorrow night and group B on friday night/ Saturday morning or I could wait and do them all together.

Up to you guys.

29 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Reveal!! 😁😁😁

21 minutes ago, Rob2017 said:

I had the two goal issue too. But then I still managed 43 hat tricks so I’m happy.

Reveal reveal!!!

Well it won't be tonight as there is the little matter of UCD v Oxford in a friendly that I want to follow on Twitter. Oh yeah and I think England might be playing as well!

Whatever everyone else wants is fine by me :P

Sending in my scores later today ;)

Edit: @Foxy screenshots end of june or is after final match okay? :laugh:

Edited by Titjes
4 minutes ago, Titjes said:

Whatever everyone else wants is fine by me :P

Sending in my scores later today ;)

Edit: @Foxy screenshots end of june or is after final match okay? :laugh:

After the last match is fine mate.

48 minutes ago, Rob2017 said:

I had the two goal issue too. But then I still managed 43 hat tricks so I’m happy.

Only 43?? 🤣🤣🤣 good luck with this one mate

4 minutes ago, Cockers2505 said:

It must of happened to us all, so frustrating to get so many double goals but not the third!!

This can somebody just please kill my Batistuta😳

16 minutes ago, PriZe said:

This can somebody just please kill my Batistuta😳

Not entirely sure killing him will help him score more 😭

5 minutes ago, Titjes said:

Scores are in  :) Valencia team is not as bad as I expected actually :P

That’s what I thought too! I was half expecting a huge pile of shit when I took over, but it’s actually quite an easy fix and not many players are needed 

9 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

That’s what I thought too! I was half expecting a huge pile of shit when I took over, but it’s actually quite an easy fix and not many players are needed 

I think I brought in 2 or 3 players beside my Russian :) 

5 minutes ago, Titjes said:

I think I brought in 2 or 3 players beside my Russian :) 

Yeah same, two players on loan, bought another one and obviously the russian. So four players in total

1 hour ago, Titjes said:

Scores are in  :) Valencia team is not as bad as I expected actually :P

True, they had a lot of loan players though! A whole sea of blue! 😛 

I'll be surprised if anybody had amazing results with these choices looking at the banter, so frustrating when you know you have a good set up, but the player simply doesn't know how to put it away more than twice 🤣

1 hour ago, Cockers2505 said:

I'll be surprised if anybody had amazing results with these choices looking at the banter, so frustrating when you know you have a good set up, but the player simply doesn't know how to put it away more than twice 🤣

I’m interested to know the rest did, the 1k Challenge people might know a trick or 2 that I don’t!

Its been a real rollercoaster of emotions this round, the elation when your chosen striker clinches 2 goals in quick succession early in the first half, to hopeful thinking that sure, he will definitely notch a goal in somehow in the next 45 mins, to desperation as you overload the attack in the final 15-20 mins of the game and finally, despair as somehow you still don’t score. Add in a bit of anger when you actually do score 2-3 goals in that period, but its not from your striker 😂😂😂

15 minutes ago, chewkaiwen said:

I’m interested to know the rest did, the 1k Challenge people might know a trick or 2 that I don’t!

Its been a real rollercoaster of emotions this round, the elation when your chosen striker clinches 2 goals in quick succession early in the first half, to hopeful thinking that sure, he will definitely notch a goal in somehow in the next 45 mins, to desperation as you overload the attack in the final 15-20 mins of the game and finally, despair as somehow you still don’t score. Add in a bit of anger when you actually do score 2-3 goals in that period, but its not from your striker 😂😂😂

I love that you change tactics. I literally just load my tactic and only do subs if anyone’s condition changes. I find I end up breaking things if i try to fix them!

7 minutes ago, Rob2017 said:

I love that you change tactics. I literally just load my tactic and only do subs if anyone’s condition changes. I find I end up breaking things if i try to fix them!

Note to self.....STOP BLOODY TINKERING!!! 😂