Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Vibe World Cup: Final Results

1 minute ago, Woody said:

Bring it on Welsh boys 

Disqualified for assuming our gender. Zero points scored, title automatically given to the Welsh.

649140861_titlefinal.png.7f083c83b908b0d54eaf8e6d65e44fa2.png

It’s the final challenge and by next week we will be crowning the first ever Vibe World Cup Champions. The final is between ancient rivals Wales and England and it should be a great contest as we have 2 Vibe Olympic gold medallists with @Taff and @Rob2017, a silver medallist in @Woodyand probably Vibes most in-form member at the moment @Nucleus.

1614757815_Finalstreefinal.thumb.png.eb49e04c6b0758e133e90d4d0be05309.png

We also have the battle to finish 3rd as @PriZe and @Titjes competing as Benelux take on the Australians @Real_Random and @RipRip. We will also find out who will take home the Golden Mobile award as the tournament’s MVP and both the final and 3rd place match competitors scores will count towards that. It’s also likely that Samhardy will use the Golden Mobile scores as his guide when he totals up the ranking points at the beginning of August so it’s well worth competing this week.

Both matches will play the same challenge so lets see what that challenge is.

The Challenge

The first World Cup was held in Uruguay in 1930 with the hosts beating Argentina 4-2 in the final, since then the World Cup has been held 21 times including this year and has been won by 8 different countries. The number 21 seems nearly the perfect size for a squad of outfield players and led me to this challenge.

Image result for first world cup final

Uruguay score in the first World Cup final

You need to build a squad made up of players from World Cup winning nations and the number of players from each nation is determined by how many times that country has won the trophy. You may have 2 GK’s in the squad which can come from any nation you wish as long as that country has never won the World Cup, this will give you a squad size of 23 players by the end of the first transfer window and that is the squad you must use for the whole season. In the event of an injury or suspension crisis you must use players from your reserve team or greyed out players but goals scored by them will not count even if they are from one of the nations below.

Number of players you need from each nation and in brackets the points that each nation is worth.

5x Brazil (50pts)

4x Germany (40pts)

4x Italy (40pts)

2x Argentina (20pts)

2x Uruguay (20pts)

2x France (20pts)

1x England (10pts)

1x Spain (10pts)

Your job is to get each player from the various nations to score at least 1 goal in any competition and once all and only all the players from that nation score at least once you get 10 points per player. I will then add your league points onto the total to give you your final score.

Nation points + League points = Total score

In the event of a tiebreak I will add both team members league GD up with the team with the highest winning.

Teams

The Netherlands are the most successful team in World Cup history to have never won the trophy with three 2nd place finishes, one 3rd and one 4th place finish. This challenge will take you to the land of tulips, windmills and FMM playing pandas as you take over at either Ajax or PSV.

Team Member 1: PriZe, Taff, RR and Woody you will take control of PSV for this challenge.

Team Member 2: Titjes, Nuke, Rip and Rob you will take control of Ajax for this challenge.

Rules

·        You must have 21 outfield players in the squad and they must match the nations listed above.

·        You must have the exact numbers of players from each nation as in the list above.

·        You have the 1st transfer window to build your squad, NO incoming transfers during January.

NO loan transfers.

·        You may use players already at the club if they match one of the nations in the list.

·        Goalkeepers must come from a nation which has never won the world cup and you may have 2 of them. You may use the GK’s already at the club if you wish.

·        In the event of an injury or suspension crisis you may use reserve of greyed out players but even if they are from a nation on the list there goals won’t count unless they are in your initial 21 man squad.

·        Goals in all competitions count.

·        No use of editors including PGE, IGE or Hex.

·        No reloading.

·        No unlockables.

·        If asked you must produce the save file and refusal to do so will result in exclusion from the event.

·        February DB.

·        No holidaying

·        Own tactics by you may confer with your team mate.

Screenshots

·        Squad list showing every players nationality at the end of the August transfer window.

·        Transfers in and out at the beginning of September.

·        Transfers in and out at the beginning of February.

·        Squad list sorted by goals.

·        Player attribute and history screens from your top scorer at the end of the season.

·        League table.

·        Manager profile.

·        Manager History.

DEADLINE TUESDAY 31ST JULY @5PM UK TIME

Any questions just ask and I hope you enjoy the final challenge.

Good luck.

I think I get it but I'm sure I'll fuck it up somehow

Come on @Nucleus let's show these English dogs that they should never mess with a pair of Drag queens (oh sorry I meant Dragons)

1 hour ago, Taff said:

I think I get it but I'm sure I'll fuck it up somehow

Come on @Nucleus let's show these English dogs that they should never mess with a pair of Drag queens (oh sorry I meant Dragons)

😂😂😂 

5 minutes ago, Foxy said:

First score is in and no prizes for guessing who was first

Reveal hidden contents

kisspng-flag-of-wales-wars-of-the-roses-welsh-dragon-house-5af6e44e5bd4a0.6448146815261297423761.thumb.png.9042a17700cd642fa6910f65a5b1680e.png

Did you really need to use the spoiler? 😂

5 minutes ago, Rob2017 said:

Geez. I’ve only just got to August

Taff ain’t far behind either. Come on Engurland you’re slacking! 😝

1 minute ago, Rob2017 said:

I wonder what formation you may have used 😭😭😭

WHMS? I actually didn’t...or maybe i did...or did I? Who knows? I don’t. I’m confused...