Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Managing international teams

I haven't really managed international teams much in the game at all and none in Fmm18, until now so I went Croatia and within 6months around 13 players in my squad were unhappy with there club teams and wanted new contracts, and it got even worse with more players in squad rising to about 17 of the 23 players, this is totally unrealistic in my opinion I've never ever heard or seen this in the whole time I've watched football in my life, maybe one player who wants to sort out a new club or contract before he joins up with his national team before a world cup or euro championship yes but not more than one or two and this never effects there game, it's no good if you have your full team effected by there club team esp when you don't have control over it, as I said I've not really did the national team thing but that is definitely one point that is totally unrealistic in my opinion and something I suggest needs to be looked at for a change, even if there was something like the player said he wished to be omitted from the national team at the moment till he sorts out his contract or move with his club would be better than having loads of players unhappy.