Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM 19

That time of year is nearly upon us, the next release of Football Manager Mobile is nearly upon us, what would you guys like to see in the next edition.

For me it is the same old requests

Reserve/Under-Age Competitions

Defiitely would love to see Reserves and Under-23 Leagues in the game, yes, loaning players out is good, but sometimes I would like to nurture my players in-house

International Tournaments

Maybe include more International Tournaments, The Olympics being one, and some of the Under-Age Tournaments i.e. U21 Euro Championships, U20 World Cup

More Statistics

I am a proper statto, Seasonal Stats like Average Attendance, High/Low Attendance and Lifetime Stats

In-Depth Finances

To be able to see how much money the club is making, not just from ticket sales, but merchandising, tv revenue, prize money etc

Rivalries

Focus on rivalries, player rivalries i.e. Messi v CR7, lfclub rivalries i.e. Real v Barca

Media

Press Conferences in the run-up to big games to build up the fixture, so show the massive interest i.e. El Clasico

Parent/Feeder Clubs

For friendlies, loaning in/out and first option on players

Arranging our own Friendlies

To be able to arrange our own friendlies. Although most of my saves are British Based, either England or Scotland, I almost always have Ireland or the USA as the start date for my save, which start in early/mid January, it gives me 7 months in game to build my team, I would love to be able to organise friendlies or friendly tournaments before my pre-season starts in June

New Leagues

Not so fussed about new countries in the game, though I think China would be cool, but I would love to see English Lower Leagues in the game, would love it if it could be done, say, by being able to select English Lower Leagues at start up instead of picking multiple, while not taking out multiple leagues at startup i.e. I could have a setup that would be England, England Lower Leagues and 2 other countries.

Anyway it is pretty much what I ask for every year, most of it never materialises, I dont mind to be honest, but I can only hope SI find ways to implement my ideas...

Penny for your thoughts fellas

My big one is in the position screen I’d like to see average ratings for each position. For example, what Henrich’s average rating is when he plays right back for me versus left back.

10 hours ago, Nucleus said:

Why does everybody want press conferences?! 😡

I know right! They're just repetitive and annoying, if the PC game is anything to go by.

13 minutes ago, ManLikeRobbieBrady said:

I know right! They're just repetitive and annoying, if the PC game is anything to go by.

It would probably be the only part of the game they get right though! Engine needs a full revamp tbh

6 minutes ago, coolbluez97 said:

How about VAR? 😁 Instead of the player getting a yellow card for protesting to the sideline referee, perhaps the referee can see the VAR first. 

VAR in the game? When the real life VAR ain't anything to go by.

I agree with @samhardy in the sense of getting the things current working properly, had another one of those transfer including a player swap, after the report said swap with... a random name appeared, not the player I let go? the selling of players, i.e why did the way we could see who was bidding, the way we were able to ramp up the cost to make more money, they have amended some stuff, then it seemed as though everything else was just forgot about and the Forum simply was a way to moan, with no action being carried out.

Should be able to loan younger players on a 2 year loan if you wish or any player, James Rodriguez to Bayern,  juventus did similar for coman to Bayern with option to buy after it aswell as Douglas Costa also going on a simliar two year loan deal, so it does happen.

Also your own agent would be a great addition, could be he tells you privately if your doing well that Bayern and Inter Milan can see you as a future manager in the making, something along those lines or even You have been added to Bayerns shortlist of future managers, or an option with your agent that if your bit fed up at your club he could spread a press rumour saying " Jones unhappy at Liverpool he's keeping his options open " and your agent could put the feelers out and see if any clubs are intrested in you at all, he would then come back with a shortlist and then you could possibly agree to take over one of the clubs at the end of the season if your in a current campaign, and would say something like "Jones has agreed a deal to manage Chelsea he will take over new role at the start of 2020 season ,Liverpool have a shortlist of potential replacements already drawn up and will make an announcement in the next few weeks"

Edited by Kennyd100
49 minutes ago, Kennyd100 said:

Should be able to loan younger players on a 2 year loan if you wish or any player, James Rodriguez to Bayern,  juventus did similar for coman to Bayern with option to buy after it aswell as Douglas Costa also going on a simliar two year loan deal, so it does happen.

Also your own agent would be a great addition, could be he tells you privately if your doing well that Bayern and Inter Milan can see you as a future manager in the making, something along those lines or even You have been added to Bayerns shortlist of future managers, or an option with your agent that if your bit fed up at your club he could spread a press rumour saying " Jones unhappy at Liverpool he's keeping his options open " and your agent could put the feelers out and see if any clubs are intrested in you at all, he would then come back with a shortlist and then you could possibly agree to take over one of the clubs at the end of the season if your in a current campaign, and would say something like "Jones has agreed a deal to manage Chelsea he will take over new role at the start of 2020 season ,Liverpool have a shortlist of potential replacements already drawn up and will make an announcement in the next few weeks"

Would even love if we can make the game notify us when a country or club manager position is open. 

Example we set notification for an opening for psg or France 

37 minutes ago, lilgwanz said:

Would even love if we can make the game notify us when a country or club manager position is open. 

Example we set notification for an opening for psg or France 

I remember asking about this last year, when your doing those long careers and need to swap or want an INT job to go along with a 1K would be nice to be notified rather than checking every week, and it should be one of those notices you can't skip past until you've responded

Also the ability to look for certain positions I.E. I'm looking for a left footed player, or someone who is classed as a BBM

23 hours ago, Fozz_Quaker said:

Reserve/Under-Age Competitions

Defiitely would love to see Reserves and Under-23 Leagues in the game, yes, loaning players out is good, but sometimes I would like to nurture my players in-house

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

I hate trying to send out my 15-19 year old wonderkids out on loan. I want to train them myself, but still get them time. Once they're good enough to be a dominant lower league player, but not quite good enough to crack my squad, THEN loan makes sense, but when my Red Star FC team brings up the next Giroud, I want him learning how to grow his beard in MY facilities, not wasting his youth getting kicked around a 2nd division dump.

I think there are lots of little tweaks that would make it much better, like:

• make team of the year use the actual formation you use
  • make the button to scroll through the squad work on every screen and scroll through players in the order they're in
  • a bunch of other stuff I can't think of right now...

For bigger areas, I'd go for:

• individual instructions (pass to x, don't shoot, track back, get forward, shoot from in box not long, etc)  
  • allow you to search players by position (dlp vs ap, etc), foot, the qualities on the position page (tries killer ball often) and the qualities on the coach report (thrives in big games)
  • a total rework of the training system
  • a reminder system (remind me to check this player in 3/6/12 months)
  • the ability to track certain jobs so you don't miss them 
  • actual skills for staff (not just badge level). 

And, umm, I'd make it a whole heap harder...

But not all of that at once! Much better to do it little bit at a time and not break things too much.

On 18/07/2018 at 22:38, Taff said:

I remember asking about this last year, when your doing those long careers and need to swap or want an INT job to go along with a 1K would be nice to be notified rather than checking every week, and it should be one of those notices you can't skip past until you've responded

Also the ability to look for certain positions I.E. I'm looking for a left footed player, or someone who is classed as a BBM

Oh I literally just stole some of Taff's ideas! Shows they were good ones! 😄

44 minutes ago, Taff said:

Great minds think alike 😉

Oh, I think in this case we can probably agree that it's brilliant minds thinking alike! ;) 

It would be a shorter list if we mentioned everything we actually like about FMM 😛

I'm actually struggling to come up with one aspect of FMM I'm 100% happy with lol! 

OP, you've kinda hit the nail on the head for most of mine. Custom pre-season and more in-depth finances are fairly crucial to me. Particularly for files where I'm a smaller team. I Love being able to overlook all finances.

Regarding leagues I don't think we can have too many complaints for England. But personally I'd like to see an extra tier added in say France, Germany, Italy etc. But I can't help but think they might be a bit too complex because I believe there's several regional groups below.

Would make files much more interesting. England's great because it's the ultimate challenge to take a club from tier 6 to the top league. In other countries though it's too easy. 2 promotions and you're in the big time.

Plus I'd love to go Bari in Serie D.

I'd like to see finances be suited to your club/level 

At the start of each season, it'd be good if we were only given a percentage of each transfer fee recieved. it'd just make the game more realistic. During one save (at Coventry in League One), I had £13 million to spend after selling five players 

Also, with more and more players being suited to more than one position, it'd be good if we could instruct what position we wanted our players used in, when they were going out on loan. Youngsters getting a full season to learn a new position should be a big benefit 

I'd also like to see managerial stats actually meaning something. It'd be good to be offered a job because you had a high reputation of working with young players, or, if you're seen as a disciplinarian, a team with a lot of volatile players would make you an offer etc 

Edited by SaintPaul