Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Lilgwanz makes a 1kc attempt!- Season 4

After completing a triple threat challenge I still feel this void in my heart and that's for a 1kc.So here is my attempt at one 

My chosen player will be moussa Dembele, just checked and no one seems to have completed a 1kc with him.

I've played through 4 seasons and I believe he might help me achieve this challenge!

Wish me luck guys 

hhupb4V.png

bvzX5r3.png

lYO8Gz9.png

bJ5Jq4b.png

This current season he scored 109 and I give credit to @PriZe for he's black pearl which made me realise using a BPD kind of helps!

Goals- 327/1000

Edited by lilgwanz
season 4

UwtXP1Y.png

Transfers

Dembele

8LCgBoX.png

511CPLD.png

A massive drop in goals and a really disappointing season.We made it to the Euro cup finals only to get beat by Chelsea and next match we lost the scotish cup final too, ending the season with 69 goals 

Goals- 396/1000

Edited by lilgwanz

That's a great start! Even with the drop this season, those are super numbers. I've never done a 1KC with him, but I've done a few with Celtic and it's a great choice (my first job has always been to sell Dembele for funds to build the squad, LOL). Anyway, great start, keep it up!

Two more seasons in and I've had a 6 months injury and another 4 months injury and he's 27 already. Sadly I'd pick another player and retry again 😣

d5EcJzu.png

MRQFcz5.png

If it's any consolation, Origi scored more than 700 goals after the age of 27 in the 1KC that I completed with him, so there's still some hope for Dembele. It depends whether he's likely to keep on getting lengthy injuries I suppose.

Ouch... those injuries are so unlucky... :(

9 hours ago, Eogtuc0910 said:

You should continue its still possible

• (I just checked and in FMM17 @scratch99 was only on 521 goals at the age of 27 and he still completed it with 64 goals to spare) just dont give up😜

Yeah, that was Adam Armstrong at Celtic. If I remember correctly the highest scoring season was 71 (or something near that), which Dembele has already shown he can beat comfortably. It's definitely still achievable for Dembele (if he can avoid too many more injuries).