Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Foxy Presents: Foxy's Fledgling - A Son 1Kc - Season 4

He's going steady mate, at 21 thats good going and like everyone else has said those bigger numbers will come.

I do think he'll improve for sure and then we'll see the real Simon Fox. 

Kiu dude 👍

Title.png.ae90bd6ad84c35d81f3164b8b8859320.png

The aim for this season was to get above 70 goals for the season and in fact if I want this 1k attempt to stay viable it was a must as I need 70 goals a season for the 12 seasons I have left to get the 1k. My focus wasn’t 100% on Foxy Jr though as I was trying to complete the final challenge I had in the Teutonic Treble which was to get Leon Goretzka the final time he needed to complete his GaM attempt. This meant that when Leon was on the pitch he had all set pieces although that only cost Foxy Jr a couple of goals.

1Kc

Last season an injury prevented Foxy Jr getting to 70 goals but this year he stayed injury free and only missed a couple of games all year although his stamina isn’t getting any better so finishing games is pretty rare after the first couple of months of the season.

This season never really got started for him and unless I have forgotten an occasion he never got more than 2 games in any game all year which made things tough. Luckily he was very consistent in getting a goal in nearly every game he played and then with a decent number of braces as well he finished just above a goal a game with a total of 70 for the season. So a par score if ever there was one but I need to see more from him if I can believe he can get the 1000 goals I want him to.

1829155124_Fledgling1k.thumb.png.4a04ce0e55827ba48daabf6a53d0d6b2.png

Spoiler

Screenshot_2018-08-16-19-04-03.thumb.png.d09357d71befa616284fd1447fe391a6.png

I have him on @Nucleus SIT training regime but he hasn’t improved for a couple of years now. I don’t think this is a reflection on the training and in fact I think it may be the reason he looks as he does now.

Spoiler

Screenshot_2018-08-16-19-03-58.thumb.png.1ca659fc34f721a011da3c3a4a7d2b77.png

He had no injury problems this year so the SIT is causing no problems there and he has never once moaned about the training so I think he is simply at his maximum and the SIT is keeping him there.

GaM

After three seasons of ticking times of here there and everywhere a slow done was bound to happen and it did this year with only 3 times completed. He needs 13 more times to complete this but those 2nd half times are tough because he struggles to get goals after half time due to being tired.

993727067_FoxyGaM.thumb.png.7137dd1f7f5e8202250f0cdbed63a3f4.png

Spoiler

Screenshot_2018-08-15-20-28-24.thumb.png.b51d976aa3aad6e20760b60106f28031.pngScreenshot_2018-08-16-19-13-00.thumb.png.08bd008b91ed2b55be7172faa96b2dfb.pngScreenshot_2018-08-12-23-14-00.thumb.png.35939fbd8735cfea9d3f4c8dea3b227e.png

Plenty of work still to do on this save if he is going to complete both these challenges but this save is going to take a back seat for a couple of weeks as after 19 seasons I need to take a break from it and recharge my batteries for the final 11 seasons I potentially have left to play. I have the CC coming up and another career hopefully coming soon so I will be a bit busy for a while before getting back into this.

If you want to see how we did as a team this season and whether Goretzka could get that final time please check out my season 19 update to the Teutonic Treble.

Cheers lads.

70 is a great total mate, I’m curious to know what coaching setup you have? Along with what your personal coaching speciality is?

4 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

I’m curious to know what coaching setup you have? Along with what your personal coaching speciality is?

I'm general 

Then I have 2x attacking, 1 defensive and a fitness.

1 minute ago, Foxy said:

I'm general 

Then I have 2x attacking, 1 defensive and a fitness.

Yeah that’s the setup I’d use if I had someone on general training but I don’t use general training anymore so I sort of have a free slot. I always go Attacking for myself then 1x Attacking, 1x Defensive, 1x Fitness and 1xMotivational. I always tend to put the motivational as my assistant manager too, not sure if that improves anything though. I think I read somewhere on here that motivational helps maintain attribute levels so that’s the reason I use one of them

That's a good solid season given all the other excitement. He'll start lasting longer as he gets older (youngsters just can't last as long). That stamina of 11 isn't great, but part of the problem is his age.

8 hours ago, Nucleus said:

Yeah that’s the setup I’d use if I had someone on general training but I don’t use general training anymore so I sort of have a free slot. I always go Attacking for myself then 1x Attacking, 1x Defensive, 1x Fitness and 1xMotivational. I always tend to put the motivational as my assistant manager too, not sure if that improves anything though. I think I read somewhere on here that motivational helps maintain attribute levels so that’s the reason I use one of them

I read that too somewhere. I'm Motivational myself. I just walk into the dressing room and the lads can't wait to start bleeding for the club. Then I hire someone for Fitness, Youth (I always have youngsters coming through) and then 2 for Attacking. Largely I train my defenders as midfielders, we play an attack at all costs style...

Thanks for all the comments lads and it turns out that 70 was a better total than I thought. Basically at some point during the Teutonic Treble I have lost track of the seasons and I thought I had played one extra season then I actually have. It came to light when Arp and Leon retired and it said they had completed an incredible 18 seasons at the club.

This alters the maths a bit as it means I have 12 seasons left to play and that I need 65 goals a season to get to the 1k😆