Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guides/Tips Nucleus’s Super Intensive Training Guide

1 hour ago, thenhj said:

I tried it for a bit as Barnet, using EME.

Jesus Christ.

This is clearly a great scheme if you have the right setup and, even when I had gold badge coaches and Prv physio, they were dropping like flies, exhausted before matches, and crying.

The setup is clearly important here. I agree a Fitness coach is needed and having two Prv physios is a good idea. When you work with the staff you can get, not hte staff you want, it makes it difficult to work with this in the lower leagues.

Totally agree, it’s way too intensive for a lower league side as you can’t get the necessary staff to prevent injuries and keep fitness up. Thanks for trying though!

On 01/08/2018 at 16:19, Nucleus said:

I’ve not tried to be honest, it may be too intensive for clubs who haven’t got the facilities to accommodate the intensity. You could try and let us know though 😁

Will do. 

I am trying it with crusaders, my players are improving and they seem to be handling it. Players who are injury prone can’t though, I am lucky if they last 1 game between injuries. 

18 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Nah, not enough ruptured cruciate ligaments for my liking.

Funny you should say that....was doing a bit of HIIT yesterday and bust my metatarsal 😲 

Thank you so much for your training. What regime would you suggest I use for box to box player's?

Edited by ron1hy
12 minutes ago, ron1hy said:

Scrap the last post. I've seen in the OP that attacking schedule is for BBM's 😁

I saw your post earlier and forgot to reply sorry! Yes attacking training for BBM’s

This works wonders for Goalkeepers, but can be hit and miss with the rest of the squad. Some take to it, others moan and need something lighter, so I'd recommend looking at the reactions different players have and only using this training for younger and more motivated players (worked wonders on Sessegnon, less so for Tarkowski for me).

Just now, Towny said:

This works wonders for Goalkeepers, but can be hit and miss with the rest of the squad. Some take to it, others moan and need something lighter, so I'd recommend looking at the reactions different players have and only using this training for younger and more motivated players (worked wonders on Sessegnon, less so for Tarkowski for me).

Really? I’ve had the odd player complain about the intensity but they’ve always been rubbish players that I have no use for anyway. What coaching setup do you use?

2 minutes ago, Towny said:

I've got defensive, fitness, attacking, goalkeeping and youth atm

Try swapping youth or goalkeeping for motivational, that’ll keep players morale up and it helps maintain their growth

My coaching setup is always:

Me - Attacking

Assistant - Motivational

Coach - Attacking

Coach - Defensive

Coach - Fitness

That makes sense, I've been switching between your training and intensive motivational training over the course of the season but that would be much more efficient. Do you know if higher morale reduces the chance of the 'unhappy with current training regime' cropping up?

2 minutes ago, Towny said:

Do you know if higher morale reduces the chance of the 'unhappy with current training regime' cropping up?

To be honest I don’t know. But from my own personal experience I can count on one hand how many players have complained about the intensity in about 5 different saves (1 per save) which isn’t too bad in my opinion. What training facilities do you have? I’ve only used this with teams that have either Top/Superb/State of the Art facilities

Just now, samhardy said:

I included a bit of Welsh to soften the blow.

This is an English speaking site, please refrain from using dominant languages like Welsh please. Thanks

Just now, Nucleus said:

This is an English speaking site, please refrain from using dominant languages like Welsh please. Thanks

Don't poke the bear!

1 minute ago, Nucleus said:

What an outstanding point that is.

Translation added.

17 hours ago, Nucleus said:

Try swapping youth or goalkeeping for motivational, that’ll keep players morale up and it helps maintain their growth

My coaching setup is always:

Me - Attacking

Assistant - Motivational

Coach - Attacking

Coach - Defensive

Coach - Fitness

Can I change what training I cover?

12 minutes ago, ron1hy said:

Can I change what training I cover?

Can’t see why not. I’m always doing goal based challenges so it’s essential for myself to be an attacking coach and to have another attacking coach at the club. If you wanted your defenders to improve more for example, then yes, change your cover to defensive 

2 minutes ago, ron1hy said:

Great. How do I do this though?

If you want to do it mid-save then you can’t. It’s only when loading up a new save unfortunately