Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Attempt: The Scoring with Pensioners Challenege

I recently found a challenge made by Peely. You'll have to score 1k goals in your career with strikers aged over 34. Each season you'll have to change your striker. You've got 30 years in which you can finish the challenge or retire in disgrace. 

Some of you might ask why I'm doing this on FMM 17 instead of FMM 18. When I got FMM 18, I was playing a career on FMM 17 with Oxford City. So I'm addicted to FMM 17.

So my chosen club and player

images.jpeg

440px-Valenciacf.svg.png

START OF SEASON:

Bought Aduriz and played two friendlies against Leverkusen and Villarreal, drawing and winning respectively. Aduriz scored in both games. 

Our first game of the season was against Villarreal and we lost to them 4-1.Disappointing and our stale form continued for the first 8 games till we somehow managed to get an unbelievable 24 games unbeaten streak and we were top of the table. Coupled with a 4-3 win against Barcelona and knocked out Real Madrid in the semifinals of Spanish Cup. It seemed that we could've won the title but then heartbreak occurs. 

It all started with Atletico Madrid. They defeated us 2-1 after which we drew against Gijon and then the biggest shock of the season as Las Palmas defeat us 4-1. We recovered a bit with a 4-0 win against Seville and 4-2 against Eibar but Barcelona got their revenge by defeating us 3-2 in the league. Due to this Real Madrid managed to get to top of the table. 

In the Spanish Cup despite our brave attempts we lost to Barcelona 4-3.

Performances:

Aduriz was outstanding and with the help of Fede Cartabia was able to score lots of goals. He scored in nearly every game except for six(yes I keep count) 

Good season for us, outstanding season for Aduriz. Too bad he's leaving now...

Screenshot_20180729_001857.jpg

Screenshot_20180729_001850.jpg

Screenshot_20180729_001820.jpg

Screenshot_20180729_001805.jpg

Screenshot_20180729_001748.jpg

Screenshot_20180729_001658.jpg

Screenshot_20180729_001654.jpg

Screenshot_20180729_001645.jpg

Screenshot_20180729_001629.jpg

Screenshot_20180729_001621.jpg

Screenshot_20180729_001604.jpg

Edited by Varinhemantar

A very solid start. You need to average 34 goals per season to get it done within 30, so well on track :)  Do you have a picture of Aduriz's profile screen showing his attributes?

9 minutes ago, Peely said:

A very solid start. You need to average 34 goals per season to get it done within 30, so well on track :)  Do you have a picture of Aduriz's profile screen showing his attributes?

Sadly I forgot to take a screenshot. I remember all his attributes when I bought him, but he degraded a lot by the end of the season.I started the second season, he's still in the game, but he's degraded further

ATTRIBUTES AT BEGINNING

Aerial - 15

Cross-9

Dribble-12

Pass-13

Shoot - 17

Tackle-8

Technique-13

Aggression - 13

Creativity-13

Decisions-15

Leadership-15

Movement-15

Posit-12

Teamwork-16

Pace-12

Stamina13

Strength-13

27 minutes ago, Aicis said:

Hi you can tell tactic your?

Hi Aicis I'm doing this save on FMM 17 not FMM 18...but if you want I can show you the tactics.

On 29/07/2018 at 00:45, Varinhemantar said:

Hi Aicis I'm doing this save on FMM 17 not FMM 18...but if you want I can show you the tactics.

Yeah  I went, your tatic is great 😊