Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FuddledFox

FMM19 Release Date + Key Information

IMG_20180806_132531.jpg

FMM19 Release Date + Key Information

FMM19 will be released on November 2nd the same day as the PC version and FMT.

More details on FMM19 will be released at the end of October. However we already know that the German leagues (Bundesliga + Bundesliga 2) will be fully licensed for the first time but the German National team will unfortunately not be fully licensed.

https://mobile.twitter.com/FootballManager/status/1026363108724551680

Price - £8.99 / €9.99

Devices - iOS, Android, Kindle Fire

A few screenshots can be found here.

https://www.footballmanager.com/games/football-manager-2019-mobile

334197797_1-Clubselection_0.thumb.jpg.34db4c15a50a630628aba6b484fbb836.jpg330095703_2-SquadScreen_0.thumb.jpg.53950bc880ae650b22b4b8537880b8e8.jpg2996102_3-TacticsScreen_1.thumb.jpg.0f123aa2e6ed730705a80ff5644e914f.jpg1188888364_4-PlayerProfile_0.thumb.jpg.8d6e32244990d8570e94a58e1c978735.jpg1769540156_5-MatchEngine_0.thumb.jpg.9c1e057d9d6e7e48c0c880fd8b47155e.jpg

Woohoo! Let’s see if they change much except the DB and moving the GUI around a bit so it looks like they’ve changed more than they have.

Edited by Rob2017

Price is up to £9.99 so taking if you by any extras like editor etc wont be far of £20, i dont mind but im sure alot will says its abit for a mobile game, im taking its increased cause it states fully licenced german league for first time and german national team for first time, which is well overdue and im sure could of been sorted out years ago.

1 hour ago, Rob2017 said:

Woohoo! Let’s see if they change much except the DB and moving the GUI around a bit so it looks like they’ve changed more than they have.

Hope so...😕

IMG_20180806_132531.jpg.0cfaa5a8036c0b295f26c89b997a4767.jpg

New logo

Interesting no Switch news on Touch, it appeared to sell bloody well as it topped the charts for ages. 

17 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Interesting no Switch news on Touch, it appeared to sell bloody well as it topped the charts for ages. 

Perhaps they arent confident that they can convert it to the switch for the same release date. You wont be abandoning us for FMT will you @Ashez?

Need your help fellas. Assuming I finish this 1KC I'm doing now, please don't let me start another one before 2019 is launched! 

10 minutes ago, scratch99 said:

Need your help fellas. Assuming I finish this 1KC I'm doing now, please don't let me start another one before 2019 is launched! 

If you post any more 1kc's other than Pinamonti before fmm19 I will delete them:P

14 minutes ago, scratch99 said:

I could delete the current one if that helps :P

1 hour ago, Foxy said:

Perhaps they arent confident that they can convert it to the switch for the same release date. You wont be abandoning us for FMT will you @Ashez?

No chance, somewhat out of fear I admit but FMM is my game. A physical Switch release could tempt me but I don't see it happening lol

1 hour ago, samhardy said:

Imagine if you actually did that!!😲 @scratch99 would be gutted 😂

If it was me on the other hand Sam wouldnt hesitate 😢😢😢

7 hours ago, Kennyd100 said:

Price is up to £9.99 so taking if you by any extras like editor etc wont be far of £20, i dont mind but im sure alot will says its abit for a mobile game, im taking its increased cause it states fully licenced german league for first time and german national team for first time, which is well overdue and im sure could of been sorted out years ago.

Price is still the same as far as I'm aware. It'll be 9.99 Euros but still £8.99. Not seen anything otherwise

End of October seems a bit late to release news on features and upgrades doesn’t it?

Just now, Nucleus said:

End of October seems a bit late to release news on features and upgrades doesn’t it?

Welcome to the FMM news cycle, it sucks.

4 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Same as last year when we revealed our exclusive a few days before release. FMM has no pre orders so they dont need to reveal features very quickly unlike the PC version were details will start to be revealed in September.

3 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Same as last year when we revealed our exclusive a few days before release. FMM has no pre orders so they dont need to reveal features very quickly unlike the PC version were details will start to be revealed in September.

Must be some lost sales in that then! I’d make sure that features were released as soon as tbh, but that’s me 😂

3 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Must be some lost sales in that then! I’d make sure that features were released as soon as tbh, but that’s me 😂

The way they do it is maximum hype around release week/48 hours to fuel impulse buys while it's hot. If they dumped the news now and had a few months wait for release who'd care about some dots on a screen :p. I get why they do it but as a fan and someone who wants to enjoy the release period it sucks. The worst part? You have months of hopes and dreams come to mind while you wait so this method leads to instant underwhelment when it's actually announced, for me anyway. I'm sitting here now with two things I'm praying for and I have basically three months to brew these ideas which gives false hope.

7 hours ago, Foxy said:

If you post any more 1kc's other than Pinamonti before fmm19 I will delete them:P

Well maybe except for the Oxford United one? 😄

7 hours ago, samhardy said:

Gulp... 😖 Don't need quite that much help. Mind you, then I could move on to my 'Superstar Manager takes a club out the bottom of the League' career. Just need to find a club for that one... ;) 

Edited by scratch99

IRL Chelsea signed Bilbao's 'keeper Kepa to a 7-years contract. Wonder if we'll be able to do that in FMM19?

1 hour ago, julystork said:

IRL Chelsea signed Bilbao's 'keeper Kepa to a 7-years contract. Wonder if we'll be able to do that in FMM19?

A lifetime contract length would be great for a 1k 😍

Well to change the logo could be a sign thats the match engine is also getting a overhaul otherwise its pretty pointless changing the logo, cant see a surg in new sales on a new logo alone

Any possibility for Greek Superleague? The pc version has also Greek language. I don't want Greek language but I think it's time for us the Greek fmm fans to have the chance to coach our teams! 

2 hours ago, andriotis said:

Any possibility for Greek Superleague? The pc version has also Greek language. I don't want Greek language but I think it's time for us the Greek fmm fans to have the chance to coach our teams! 

I've been asking for it for years, I'd expect Russia or Ukraine would be more popular European picks though. 

17 hours ago, Ashez said:

I've been asking for it for years, I'd expect Russia or Ukraine would be more popular European picks though. 

😟👎

FM2019 will come with playable Germany and with proper german club names, right?

If they havent had a german league licence how come they could list real players then for the bundesliga and not german national team? I know they didnt have the license for german national team but i did think they had some sort of licence for the actual leagues, but again im sure the DFB hold the rights to both as they are the governing body for germany