Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

News FMM19 Release Date + Key Information

FuddledFox

19 minutes ago, Kennyd100 said:

If they havent had a german league licence how come they could list real players then for the bundesliga and not german national team? I know they didnt have the license for german national team but i did think they had some sort of licence for the actual leagues, but again im sure the DFB hold the rights to both as they are the governing body for germany

I believe the rights for player identities come from FIFPRO which is the wordwide players union as far as I know.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIFPro

I just hope we get to accept job offers at end of the season(like Niko Kovac with Bayern recently) instead of having to leave mid season for team we want..I really really hope we see that in fmm19

Can't wait, lets hope some of the obvious problems in FMM 18 has been sorted and we don't have a Problem Forum with over 60 pages of moans and complaints that simply get ignored after a few weeks 😯

13 minutes ago, panathas said:

why sega choose the leagues only about market ?

Simply economics! They will include the leagues of the countries that are most popular and where the game sells best.

2 hours ago, Foxy said:

Simply economics! They will include the leagues of the countries that are most popular and where the game sells best.

Wales, Ireland ,USA,Korea are so better than greek ?

In worldwide general games sales alone you loose the argument for greece ranked 52, ireland ranked 40 and spend over 100 million more than greece on games as do U.S.A and south korea aswell, but going on those figures id fully expect any new leagues to be China or Russia or japan 😂😂 , again just general game sales figures but if i was a company producing any type of game i would pay attension to them 😂 and pretty much every league on the current game is on first page, belgium 26 on list so looks to much of a coincidence 

Screenshot_20180816-000539.thumb.png.0cfb0c55d47c922343f918b8c0b4b615.png

Screenshot_20180816-000701.thumb.png.87eb2f4dd02219c201aa84c46b13e124.png

41 minutes ago, Kennyd100 said:

In worldwide general games sales alone you loose the argument for greece ranked 52, ireland ranked 40 and spend over 100 million more than greece on games as do U.S.A and south korea aswell, but going on those figures id fully expect any new leagues to be China or Russia or japan 😂😂 , again just general game sales figures but if i was a company producing any type of game i would pay attension to them 😂 and pretty much every league on the current game is on first page, belgium 26 on list so looks to much of a coincidence 

Screenshot_20180816-000539.thumb.png.0cfb0c55d47c922343f918b8c0b4b615.png

Screenshot_20180816-000701.thumb.png.87eb2f4dd02219c201aa84c46b13e124.png

i did not talk about market.Greece is a small country and of course can not be competitive as usa or china.I talked about competitive is a league.

7 hours ago, panathas said:

Wales, Ireland ,USA,Korea are so better than greek ?

I would love to see the Greek league in the game as the more diversity of leagues the better. In the end FMM is never going to have as many leagues as the PC version and so they will never please everyone.

As for the leagues you mentioned Wales and Ireland are in despite being low level so that all the UK is available to play as FMM is a UK made game. MLS has some big name players in the league now and I think the likes of Rooney and Zlatan will make that a popular place for a save next year and also the fact that the USA is a huge games market. FMM is very popular is South Korea and although they aren't very active on the site we have a lot of Korean members and it is one of the stronger Asian leagues which adds more diversity.

16 hours ago, Foxy said:

I would love to see the Greek league in the game as the more diversity of leagues the better. In the end FMM is never going to have as many leagues as the PC version and so they will never please everyone.

As for the leagues you mentioned Wales and Ireland are in despite being low level so that all the UK is available to play as FMM is a UK made game. MLS has some big name players in the league now and I think the likes of Rooney and Zlatan will make that a popular place for a save next year and also the fact that the USA is a huge games market. FMM is very popular is South Korea and although they aren't very active on the site we have a lot of Korean members and it is one of the stronger Asian leagues which adds more diversity.

thanks foxy fo your opinion about greek league and i agree with the others

Guess 2019 won't have Brazilian league added back, or Argentinian league

Shame for those who wanna play either Superclásico team, or challenge for the World Club Cup as a non-European side 🙁

Would love the likes of Denmark, Sweden and Norway to be added, these make for great long term saves from what I have seen. But unfortunately that's not really a financial incentive for SI there. 

Cant believe it's come round this quickly already.!! Bit late for a wish list, but I'd like to see squad numbers in the new game. So you could easily follow exactly who is who on the highlights. 

And head to head against opponents in the pre game info. It's great knowing how many times you've played an opponent and what your record is against them.

My number one wish has to be individual instructions, I'd even settle for just the team options currently being used for each player. It's so frustrating setting team instructions to see your players constantly go against them due to role traits/instructions. 

I'd love it if we could multi-select. Going through free agents and youngsters and scouting one by one is a pain. Offering players to other clubs as well. 

Cannot wait for the FMM 19. I have been forced to take a break from FMM by the lack of support for 18:9 screen with Full HD+(or higher).

On 16/08/2018 at 15:35, Foxy said:

+1 Korean.

Despite being Korean I have yet to make a K-League save, only played with the Korean National Team (Semifinalist, Final place 3rd)

Other than that, looking forward to creating a Germany/Japan save, imo the Korean Nationals could be better with the J-League and Chinese Super League implemented since some key players play in Japan and China.

Expect my South Korea team world cup post (challenge?) coming soon (The previous save which I went to the semifinals is deleted, I did a factory reset ;-;)

On 13/08/2018 at 04:02, Lav50 said:

I just hope we get to accept job offers at end of the season(like Niko Kovac with Bayern recently) instead of having to leave mid season for team we want..I really really hope we see that in fmm19

Yessss needed at least the option

On 12/08/2018 at 17:02, Lav50 said:

I've always wished for this. It's really frustrating leaving a team in mid season for another. 

2 year loans.. More control over handing young gems turning them into home grown world beaters let them train with certain people be coached by a more personal coach etc 

9 minutes ago, macmole said:

no playable german national team

I know! 😟

9995169E-6D08-4D8B-B531-68E4E8791E68.thumb.png.e7ee31037f5e200de4e071739d742040.png

Is that a joke?? It said clearly that they had the germany national team license, thats unreal if they now dont

6 minutes ago, Kennyd100 said:

Is that a joke?? It said clearly that they had the germany national team license, thats unreal if they now dont

They have the license for the Bundesliga but not the national team as far as I know.

Thats poor in all honestly it did clearly say in the promo for FMM19 that you could manage Germany for the first time a 4 year deal was agreed, to now say they dont have the license is really really poor with the new game 5 weeks away, certainly a low blow and thats me done with FMM now.