Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

News FMM19 Release Date + Key Information

FuddledFox

On 27/09/2018 at 20:20, Nucleus said:

Screw the replays, Training has been revamped by the looks of things!! Called it first 😝😂

Where does it say about revamped training?

6 hours ago, Foxy said:

Take a look at this image. Nothing is confirmed yet but it's looking revamped at the moment.

I'm really hoping it's the whole of training that's revamped rather than just that being an offseason thing tacked on... 🤞

2 hours ago, BenDTner said:

will there be any sort of beta testing open to the public

Never has been in the past. I guess being a mobile game it is very simple for them to test in house.

6 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Never has been in the past. I guess being a mobile game it is very simple for them to test in house.

such a shame It would be a really good chance for us and would help find bugs that always come with a new version before its even fully released 

On 29/09/2018 at 07:33, BenDTner said:

such a shame It would be a really good chance for us and would help find bugs that always come with a new version before its even fully released 

I second this. It would be a great idea to do this, 18 still is buggy as hell. 

2 hours ago, JonDoe said:

I second this. It would be a great idea to do this, 18 still is buggy as hell. 

exactly we can spot these bugs for them obviously it should only go to people who are really going to buy the game.

There are squad numbers over 20 in the match engine screenshot which means they've finally added customisable squad numbers! 

1 hour ago, Fish18ish said:

There are squad numbers over 20 in the match engine screenshot which means they've finally added customisable squad numbers! 

I wouldn't get too excited as Alari commented these images are for show not long after someone noticed the kit numbers. Maybe connected maybe not but it suggest something mentioned and shown doesn't exist. 

Exactly 1 month left to go. Looking forward to the bugs already 😁

I'm really hoping that feeder teams are introduced this year, it makes a big difference to developing young players on FMT

Arranging your own friendlies would be good too, winning easily in pre season doesn't really achieve anything, so testing tactics against better (or foreign) teams would be useful 

Hello! I have been playing FMM or Football Manager Handheld  since FM2014...I created this account in order to ask some things for FMM19...

Will the creators add any new leagues or any national teams???

Will they improve tactics here too?I learned that it is one of biggest updates in Classic FM 2019 too...

I am quite excited because finally they managed to take Bundesliga License and also curious about the new feature of managing a random team! 

I hope that the game will be improved from FMM2017 cause it was the last manager i played. I was a bit skeptical about FM2018 due to the bugs so I didn't decide to buy it!

To sum up,I would be happy to hear your views and your thoughts about FMM2019 too! 😃

2 minutes ago, Ilias22 said:

Will the creators add any new leagues or any national teams???

Will they improve tactics here too?I learned that it is one of biggest updates in Classic FM 2019 too...

We will need to wait until the end of October before we have answers to these questions I expect as that is when SI say we can expect more information on the new game.

They did make some changes to tactics between FMM17 and 18 so I expect you will notice a difference even if there isn't any major changes.

5 minutes ago, Ilias22 said:

new feature of managing a random team! 

Thats not a new feature as it was in FMM18 and I'm pretty sure it was in FMM17 as well.

4 hours ago, Foxy said:

Thats not a new feature as it was in FMM18 and I'm pretty sure it was in FMM17 as well.

I think that this feature wasn't in FMM17 but I am not 100% sure. 

Anyway, thanks for the fast answers! Can't wait to learn more about the game!!! 

It was in the PSP games but it went missing in the mobile version, I think it was a more recent addition but I'm not sure if 2017 or 18 tbf. 

In the Appstore presentation they already talk about 2 news leagues !?

XD 

I think china / russia / brasil / ukrania 

I would the mexican league !!!

But it’s strange because in the spanish appstore they talk about that but nothing of new league in the french AppStore.

I guess we have to wait and see but luckily only a couple of weeks to wait now.

I would like a South American League like Brazil or Argentina myself to add some more variety to the game or maybe a Scandinavian league.

On 01/10/2018 at 15:38, Ashez said:

I wouldn't get too excited as Alari commented these images are for show not long after someone noticed the kit numbers. Maybe connected maybe not but it suggest something mentioned and shown doesn't exist. 

One of the screenshots has a squad numbers option at the bottom, I'd say that's pretty much confirmed

10 minutes ago, Vaile23 said:

One of the screenshots has a squad numbers option at the bottom, I'd say that's pretty much confirmed

Not necessarily. It could be a red herring! 😛

37 minutes ago, Vaile23 said:

That screenshot was released after I made that comment :). 

On 15/10/2018 at 18:12, Cerdo said:

XD 

I think china / russia / brasil / ukrania 

I would the mexican league !!!

But it’s strange because in the spanish appstore they talk about that but nothing of new league in the french AppStore.

My bad, somehow the new text didn't import properly to that field, that was last year's text.