Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Damilare Completes 1.5KC with Guebbels

Pls guys I need your help!!

Guebbels contract is ending in June and he has refused to sign a new contract..I have more than enough wage but the board is allowing me to offer only 300k....

I have tried making him a staff but he said he wants to focus on his playing career...

If I sell him in January and get him back in August; would it work??

Or release him now and get him back in August??

I just need 1 more season from him to complete the 1.5kc...

Screenshot_2018-08-12-03-04-23.png

Screenshot_2018-08-12-03-03-51.png

Pls guys I need your help!!

Guebbels contract is ending in June and he has refused to sign a new contract..I have more than enough wage but the board is allowing me to offer only 300k....

I have tried making him a staff but he said he wants to focus on his playing career...

If I sell him in January and get him back in August; would it work??

Or release him now and get him back in August??

I just need 1 more season from him to complete the 1.5kc...

I think a found a solution that worked...

I allowed his contract to expire then he moved to RLB and I signed him back immediately for £30m with a 5-years contract but the problem is that am I still eligible to continue the 1.5kc challenge after the player switched clubs?? @Nucleus @scratch99 @danovic78

29 minutes ago, Damilare said:

I allowed his contract to expire then he moved to RLB and I signed him back immediately for £30m with a 5-years contract but the problem is that am I still eligible to continue the 1.5kc challenge after the player switched clubs?? @Nucleus @scratch99 @danovic78

I'm not the right person to make an *official* call on whether this meets the rule, but I would think it's okay. You wouldn't be able to count any goals he scored for the other club obviously, but if he still scores 1K under your management, then I'd guess it's fine. I mean we know its fine to move to another club and then sign him and this is really pretty much the same thing. Hope @danovic78 can confirm that.

Just caught up with this and despite those injuries you are smashing it mate and Artur to:)

5 hours ago, Damilare said:

I had to do the same thing in my Atletico save as Amiri wouldn't sign for me and went to AC Milan so I immediately signed him back for £25m. You are still eligible for the leaderboard so long as you only count the goals he scores for you and not any he scores whilst he is away.

47 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Just caught up with this and despite those injuries you are smashing it mate and Artur to:)

I had to do the same thing in my Atletico save as Amiri wouldn't sign for me and went to AC Milan so I immediately signed him back for £25m. You are still eligible for the leaderboard so long as you only count the goals he scores for you and not any he scores whilst he is away.

Thanks mate...I did allow him to finish a day at his new club before bringing him back...

3 minutes ago, Damilare said:

Thanks mate...I did allow him to finish a day at his new club before bringing him back...

Just be careful as Amiri has left for a 2nd time now and this time he is refusing to re-sign at the moment so try and keep your lads on nice long contracts if you can.

3 hours ago, Foxy said:

Just be careful as Amiri has left for a 2nd time now and this time he is refusing to re-sign at the moment so try and keep your lads on nice long contracts if you can.

Yh..he is on a contract that ends when he is 38 years old which I believe is okay to end his playing career..

Latest update...

He is now 36...Screenshot_2018-08-12-17-11-15.png.b9bbb78aec5806d6780ef30b3ca5defa.png

He is retiring when his contract expires(age 40)Screenshot_2018-08-12-17-11-38.png.c0b166153b59d6e9f8358638cb5007de.png

He has scored 1570 goals...Screenshot_2018-08-12-17-11-24.png.ba20b8337d0039d714604ddf01ab7a3c.png

TOTAL GOALS: 1570/1500

5 MORE SEASONS TO GO....

1 hour ago, Foxy said:

Well done on the 1.5k and a great total with Arthur as well(y)

Hoping to reach the 1.7k by scoring at least 35 goals for the next 4 seasons..

added 0 minutes later
16 minutes ago, Kanegan said:

Great job mate. KIU and Arthur killed it with assist

Thanks mate..

Well done mate..i really like Guebbels so im hoping to smash out a 1k with him before 19 is out.

Cant see me beating your score though. 😂

5 minutes ago, Woody said:

Well done mate..i really like Guebbels so im hoping to smash out a 1k with him before 19 is out.

Cant see me beating your score though. 😂

Lol...I would love you attempt it but BEWARE OF INJURIES... if you can avoid those injuries then u can beat my score...

This Screenshot_2018-08-11-07-59-49.png.a2aac8726b184cf3bc0bfc38ad431b4e.pnghappened seasons ago...

16 goals in a match..."assassin in front of goal "

added 0 minutes later

This Screenshot_2018-08-11-07-59-49.png.a2aac8726b184cf3bc0bfc38ad431b4e.pnghappened seasons ago...

16 goals in a match..."assassin in front of goal "

Woah...what happened there 😂 

16 in 1 game is awesome.

I will more than likely do it on the OME as i struggle for more than a season on EME.

35 minutes ago, Woody said:

Woah...what happened there 😂 

16 in 1 game is awesome.

I will more than likely do it on the OME as i struggle for more than a season on EME.

I really prefer OME because of the pace of the match engine...matches are played in seconds...

Wow, you are really killing it with this! Great stuff. 16 goals...I can't even.... 😄 And Arthur has done really really well. And congrats on reaching the 1.5K - can't wait to see where he finishes up.  

Edited by scratch99

Following an injury filled career, I will be drawing the curtain of this challenge with an injury(3 months)- if he does not want to end his career, I will help him do it with pleasure.

Screenshot_2018-08-13-04-59-35.png.a18bbe3ee8fe57dd9bcb4d82aea684e6.png

I'm ending his career at age 37..Screenshot_2018-08-13-04-59-46.png.14e7e5413f3c6e582329b191d445f2e6.png

Appearing in 1060 games and scoring 1597 goals....Screenshot_2018-08-13-04-59-58.png.025d220d2fdf5e32bf5e0cf74c31a2d7.png

I really want to appreciate every one that has been following this career till this moment,I am very grateful for the words of strength and support you gave to me...Thanks you so much...

Edited by Damilare
9 minutes ago, scratch99 said:

Yeah great work, especially given the injury worries. Scary what you could have got without that. See you in your next career!

Yh..I lost 2 seasons to injuries which would have brought in 150+ additional goals but all the same he performed really well.... Next challenge coming up soon..