Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Challenge Cup XII

samhardy

4 minutes ago, Rob2017 said:

I’ll echo that. Well done to those who qualified. Some fantastic scores. 

Commiserations @Rob2017 You did very well, a lot of tough competition but you can be proud of your result. 

(full smile on my face) a great suprise to have topped this year's group of death ahead of the challenge "beast", @Nucleus and the Olympic champion, @Rob2017....

Another quarter final for me this year again,really hope of making it through this time...

Thanks to @Dave994 for his prediction of me topping the group but not the remaining two...

@samhardy when will the quarter final draw be out?

5 minutes ago, Damilare said:

(full smile on my face) a great suprise to have topped this year's group of death ahead of the challenge "beast", @Nucleus and the Olympic champion, @Rob2017....

Another quarter final for me this year again,really hope of making it through this time...

Thanks to @Dave994 for his prediction of me topping the group but not the remaining two...

That's ok. Knew you could do it.😀

Edited by Dave994
44 minutes ago, Damilare said:

Yeah mate, you did brilliant. Your tactics must be out of this world.

Great work everyone, commiserations to those who didn't make it through, especially @anfieldsquirrel - so close mate, so close... 

8 hours ago, samhardy said:

@Foxy's reward for winning Group D will be a Q/F against one of me, @PriZe or @Nucleus :O

Yeah, they say sometimes it's better to finish second than win the group. That seems to be the case here! It was quite hard to achieve it too. It was so hard to reign in Joao's scoring... Lucky for that 8 game scoreless streak at the end. He really didn't appreciate playing in goal though... 

Spoiler

Who am I kidding - finishing second is out of the frying pan and into the fire! No easy games from this point.

Edited by scratch99

Challenge Cup XII

Quarter-Final Draw

Here we go! Remember it’s group winners v group runners up, and you can’t face your fellow group mate in this round.

Damilare v scratch99

First out the hat is Damilare, who had the second highest score of the group stage in his group topping performance, and he will face scratch who’s marching band continues to play after getting the best of AS to come second in Group D.

Foxy v Nucleus

It was always going to be a tough assignment for Foxy in this round and his “reward” for winning his group pits him against Nucleus who’s score would have been good enough to win two of the other groups. 5th v 4th in the rankings here.

chewkaiwen v samhardy

Chewy got the better of No.1 ranked PriZe in Group C and now he crosses paths with the reigning champion in the quarters. Both of us notched exactly the same final total in the group stage however Chewy was much more prolific going forward so this fascinating match up could be challenge dependent.

ManLikeRobbieBrady v PriZe

MLRB continued his great run in this tournament by achieving scores none of the top managers in this event could dream of. He won his group by nearly 100 points leading Lucas Joao to 108 goals, now he comes across the site’s best player in PriZe. Surely this will be the match of the round.

15 minutes ago, Rob2017 said:

Looking forward to seeing some of the scores in the next round 

Who ever has the highest i will +10 them💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

1 hour ago, Damilare said:

I am short of words @scratch99 but all I have to say is that "No pity for you at all,am taking you down" 💪💪😬😬

Hehe, I'm used to people underestimating me... Suits me just fine. Flex away! 🤷‍♂️

3 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Who ever has the highest i will +10 them💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

But that will mean you have the highest, and you'll have to +10 yourself, meaning you have the highest and you'll have to +10 yourself, meaning...

A sad end to our panda, lost forever on the edge of infinity...