Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Challenge Cup XII

samhardy

3 hours ago, Vishnu said:

Just realized , I updated the promotions some time back and have been playing Queen's Park in LL2 😭

Yeah that’s obviously an advantage to you so not permitted. You’ll have to start again without the promotions update unfortunately.

13 hours ago, samhardy said:

7 results in now! How’s everyone else getting on?

I'm in early March. Got a few things on this weekend, but should be finished in the next day or so.

I'm really struggling though:

Spoiler

No matter what I do, I can't seem to score any goals in the last 30 minutes. They just dry up... It's killing me.

Screenshot_20180825-005222.jpg.d1ff3cc028b9a1569b5f8dce26230be5.jpg

4 hours ago, scratch99 said:

I'm really struggling though:

Reveal hidden contents

No matter what I do, I can't seem to score any goals in the last 30 minutes. They just dry up... It's killing me.

Screenshot_20180825-005222.jpg.d1ff3cc028b9a1569b5f8dce26230be5.jpg

I used to have that problem in careers. Found the way around it though.

This information can also be yours Scratch, for the very low cost of £99.99, PM me for more info 😉

3 hours ago, chewkaiwen said:

Well if you are winning 6-0 after 60 mins I wouldn’t be complaining :D 

Just having a laugh. Trust me they weren't all like that. ;)

2 hours ago, Nucleus said:

I used to have that problem in careers. Found the way around it though.

This information can also be yours Scratch, for the very low cost of £99.99, PM me for more info 😉

Hehe, no need, I found a way to get late goals in games! I just get the opposition to score them! 

Wait...

Anyway, I've finished now. So near... yet so far... Still we won the World Cup which must be worth something... 😄

Edit: Results submitted now too

Edited by scratch99
4 hours ago, scratch99 said:

Anyway, I've finished now. So near... yet so far... Still we won the World Cup which must be worth something... 😄

Edit: Results submitted now too

Pfff, nothing compared to my UEFA, CONCACAF, CONMEBOL, AFC, CAF and OFC Champions League wins 😂

8 minutes ago, ManLikeRobbieBrady said:

Pfff, nothing compared to my UEFA, CONCACAF, CONMEBOL, AFC, CAF and OFC Champions League wins 😂

No FIFA Club World Cup though? 😂 did you beat yourself in the final?

Just finished à staggering season... And just realised loans are not allowed in this challenge. I really don't know if I will manage another try before the deadline.. Do I send my results anyway ? 

11 minutes ago, GrtepZ said:

Just finished à staggering season... And just realised loans are not allowed in this challenge. I really don't know if I will manage another try before the deadline.. Do I send my results anyway ? 

Wait...what? How many tries are you having? 😂

31 minutes ago, ManLikeRobbieBrady said:

Not bad! I reckon it will be pretty close. We missed all of those, but won the EPL, Serie A, Ligue 1, the Bundesliga and the cricket and Rugby World Cups. Oh and the Monaco Grand Prix. 🤣

1 hour ago, GrtepZ said:

Just one for now 😂

You do realise that it should be one attempt per challenge right? You wouldn’t get a second chance in real life now would you 

3 hours ago, scratch99 said:

Not bad! I reckon it will be pretty close. We missed all of those, but won the EPL, Serie A, Ligue 1, the Bundesliga and the cricket and Rugby World Cups. Oh and the Monaco Grand Prix. 🤣

Your performance ain’t too shabby! But I bet you didn’t perform in the Tour De France ;) 

7 minutes ago, chewkaiwen said:

Your performance ain’t too shabby! But I bet you didn’t perform in the Tour De France ;) 

But nobody could beat my record of 4 grand slams in the same calendar year.🤑

20 hours ago, GrtepZ said:

Loans aren't allowed so that'd be a 0 if you submitted results. If you complete the challenge again before the deadline the results would be accepted as long as all the rules are followed.

Waiting on results from the following also:

@Rocket @laurie_king @anfieldsquirrel @DorMouse PrD

22 hours ago, Nucleus said:

You do realise that it should be one attempt per challenge right? You wouldn’t get a second chance in real life now would you 

My understanding of the rules was not perfect, it's not exactly the same of re-doing the season to improve my score. 

Btw :

4 hours ago, samhardy said:

Loans aren't allowed so that'd be a 0 if you submitted results. If you complete the challenge again before the deadline the results would be accepted as long as all the rules are followed.

Than you for the précision. Will try to do it. 

5 hours ago, samhardy said:

Could there be some no shows! 

Its going to go down to the wire....as usual 😂

1 minute ago, Woody said:

Could there be some no shows! 

Its going to go down to the wire....as usual 😂

There's no shows every time which is annoying especially when we hear nothing at all from them.

1 minute ago, samhardy said:

There's no shows every time which is annoying especially when we hear nothing at all from them.

Makes you wonder why 😉