FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nucleus

Career The Power of Five - A Multi-Challenge [S17:The Final Update]

Congrats mate, what an EPIC career!! Although I'm impressed by all of it, I have to single out Havertz's 820 assists as the highlight. That is just .... got no words for that actually! Rest was all epic too and major props for the 1.5KC. Coming at you! 🙂

As for you splashing the cash on players, that made me check and I still have £2.44B in my bank account. Tempted to splash out myself! Probably too committed to the existing youngsters to do so though...

As for the Bad Boys challenge, will be happy to put you into the lead there. You say above 192 yellow cards, but the screenshot shows 167? I'll assume Alaba had no other yellow cards before he joined you as I know he joined in season 1 (no need for screenshots there). 

28 minutes ago, Scratch said:

ut the screenshot shows 167

That’s the bug I was on about where it wiped out a couple of seasons worth of stats. I’ll get the individual screenshots for you later on 👍🏻

6 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

That’s the bug I was on about where Ti wipes out a couple of seasons worth of stats. I’ll get the individual screenshots for you later on 👍🏻

Oh right... Gotta love bugs. I just ran into the 255 INT goals bug in my latest update... 🙁

All good - I'll go ahead and add him...

Done. Now I have to force 36 year Tierney to keep playing as he is on 176 yellow cards. 🙂

13 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Done. Now I have to force 36 year Tierney to keep playing as he is on 176 yellow cards. 🙂

Haha! Brilliant. Might be a left back thing?

Dont take your eye off the Pinamonti shaped ball in your quest for yellow cards though 😛

22 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Haha! Brilliant. Might be a left back thing?

Dont take your eye off the Pinamonti shaped ball in your quest for yellow cards though 😛

Haha, yeah, must be. Left backs last forever and love the colour yellow!! 

No chance of taking my eye of the ball though. Only 88 to go to get to 1.5K. What are the chances he scores 87 this year and does a sudden retirement?