Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Every Threesome Needs a Woody - The CCW1KC - The Finale

Title.png.c4c9ec6417283bcb2d530156dac5c681.png

Welcome one and all to this new save that I will be undertaking not just on my own but with both @Rob2017 and @Woody but this isn’t a H2H2H as we will be working together to reach our goal.

The Challenge

We will be taking on a much under rated challenge in my opinion as we try to complete the Converted Winger Challenge that was created by @Ashez a few years ago but we have added a target to hit which is 1000 goals from our converted wingers and of course as quickly as possible.

How the challenge works.

Each season we must buy a winger and convert him into a striker with the aim of scoring 30 goals in the season. This winger must not have any green in the striking position and except for in season 1 he must be brought into the club that season and then be sold or demoted at the end of the season. He must score 30 goals in all competitions and if he fails the challenge is over but we want to try and get 1000 goals from our lads so we will be aiming a little higher than that.

We will be taking it in turns to each play a season each with myself taking season 1 and then either Woody or Rob season 2 and then finally season 3 before the save moves back to me and the cycle starts again. When it is our turn with the save we are free to manage the club in the manner we see fit including transfers, contracts, tactics, staff and training then once the final game of the season is done the save is passed on.

The Club

It took us a little while to pick the team we wanted to use in this challenge as we all had our own ideas. Clubs such as Galatasaray, Lyon, Dortmund and Leverkusen were mentioned but in the end the decision rested on the players available in season 1. This is because in the first season I had to use a player that was already at the club and except for Leverkusen who have Leon Bailey the other clubs didn’t have any players I liked the look of.

In the end we chose a team that is one of the big boy’s in its domestic league but which is a level just below the top table of European football. This club has excellent facilities, an abundance of youth prospects and in particular young attacking talent and a domestic league with a good number of whipping boys.

That club is of course

220px-SL_Benfica_logo_svg.thumb.png.ee9702e54eb5b22691c03c46dca9856b.png 

1428919864_Screenshot_2018-08-21-20-04-571.thumb.png.3013faef283b4c36873b03d26143c713.png

That’s correct we are off to the original Stadium of Light to manage Benfica and much of that decision is based on the players that they have as I felt they have at least 2 good options for season 1 of this challenge. I will reveal which one I picked in my season 1 update.

I’m personally really looking forward to this save as I think this is a great challenge and with three of us taking turns to play the save it will be less time consuming than if we went it alone. I would like to bring more of these collab saves to Vibe for FMM19 with leaderboards so that we can team up and try and beat other groups scores on various challenges so it will be interesting to see how this career is received.

I hope to have my season 1 update out over the weekend.

Cheers lads.

21 minutes ago, Foxy said:

@Rob2017 has already said he will be selling the star man that I bought😩

It’d be a nice touch for one of you to try and sabotage the save to an extent 😂

37 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

It’d be a nice touch for one of you to try and sabotage the save to an extent 😂

I think inadvertently, that may happen at some point. 😕

14 hours ago, Woody said:

I think inadvertently, that may happen at some point. 😕

You need to behave yourself mate otherwise I will release more photos of that night you spent with Sue and Betty and they will be far more incriminating than the one in the OP :P

Wow. I'm sure I should be making a threesome joke, but mind blown to be honest... I think this will be really interesting to watch, especially if it implodes! :P

45 minutes ago, Foxy said:

You need to behave yourself mate otherwise I will release more photos of that night you spent with Taffiny and Betty and they will be far more incriminating than the one in the OP :P

You are a peeping tom 😂😂😂😂

10 minutes ago, Woody said:

You are a peeping tom 😂😂😂😂

Well, I've committed to sit here and watch your threesome, so I don't think any of us are going to come out of this undamaged or unspoiled or untainted.... 😱

Vibe's furry scene has taken a dark turn.....A Fox, a chicken and a woodpecker?!?! I wonder if this is how Flying Fox were created. 

4310696-3x2-940x627-f32mepf450nz7dcedl2_

How terrifying! 

1 minute ago, Ashez said:

Vibe's furry scene has taken a dark turn.....A Fox, a chicken and a woodpecker?!?! I wonder if this is how Flying Fox were created. 

4310696-3x2-940x627-f32mepf450nz7dcedl2_

How terrifying! 

that’s some jeepers creepers looking shit right there!

5 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

that’s some jeepers creepers looking shit right there!

Looking at the images they're pretty interesting creatures tbf 😛

Considering this forum caters to a lot of young souls, I'm not sure what to think of the graphics used, as well as the tile.

Sure, kids probably have seen worse by the time they're allowed to be part of this community, but it still makes me think whether or not we're crossing some sort of boundary here. I remember a couple of years ago when a title had to be changed because it was offensive to gay people. I'm not convinced that standard should be lowered.

Might just be me being conservative.

1 hour ago, PriZe said:

Thats Belgium for ya :P;) 

More important note... if @Woody is the middle one. Which ones are you ladies? @Foxy @Rob2017?

Neither! The one on the left is Sexy Sue and the one on the right is BettyGoal with Colin Sale taking the photo.

@Jens it isnt my intention to offend anyone with the title and if any kids read it and get what I am alluding to then it is too late anyway.