Jump to content
FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Damilare

Career Damilare Vs Kanegan: A challenge battle - Challenge Five

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, Damilare said:

His advice might not actually be good at the comment after conceding 6 goals in 2 matches...

Fair one mate! 馃槀 maybe you might get better advice then with some hot drinks, might even get a smile but that would be asking for a lot.聽

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Artack Attack Attack!! If they have to defend for 90 mins they cant score goals! 馃槅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oooh, nice challenge @Foxy!! I have a soft spot for defensive challenges. Prior to this current CC, I've only taken part in one tournament here, the Tag Team Challenge last year, in the defensive one, with @Cockers2505. It was a LOT of fun..聽

Spoiler

And we won it! But don't let the fact that I have a 100% tournament record play with your mind in the CC... I wouldn't want that...

Good luck @Damilare聽and @Kanegan!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good luck boys, this is a really interesting challenge, most of us think about the goals we can score, we don't worry to much about the conceding part, enjoy聽

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Damilare said:

U look sad,It's horrible right?

I've seen better! 馃槀

If we ever have a head to head, it'll be creating graphics, not an FMM career... That way I'd have a chance. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, scratch99 said:

I've seen better! 馃槀

If we ever have a head to head, it'll be creating graphics, not an FMM career... That way I'd have a chance. :D

A medical student attempting graphics,what are u expecting?...it's like an art student in the laboratory...

Watch out for an improved version very soon....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Kanegan said:

@Damilare You concentrate on fmm only, graphics is not your cup of tea.

When are you finishing the third challenge??聽

I Really failed this challenge.... Mourinho was busy on how to beat Burnley and could not give me any advice...my results were like tennis results; 4-2,5-3,6-1馃槶馃槶馃槶

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, after a long wait here are the results from Round 3

Kanegan attempts H2H Challenge 3-Parking the Aussie Bus

So, firstly since last time we used Man City, this time i am going with聽

1117316208_MelbourneCity.png.ca115b5096588f7550cb7bd1dd7c3e55.png

Also, as a tribute to my聽Building the Brand - City聽challenge.

Firstly, as rules stated, no transfers in:

Screenshot_2018-09-03-07-04-44-77.thumb.png.f18a891a6f77b76b48b3ecd3d2eefdf3.png

Season Performance

Screenshot_2018-09-05-13-17-59-84.thumb.png.f16d2dcff2e28969ef088a3fa3046a16.png

We won the FFA Cup as well as the Finals Series but could not win the regular season.

League Table

Screenshot_2018-09-03-00-08-53-14.thumb.png.e7d38b927b2273899730a50989fa96e4.png

Spoiler

Screenshot_2018-09-03-07-06-33-72.thumb.png.33c20cf872c5cd40488f2df70e742b78.pngScreenshot_2018-09-03-07-06-44-87.thumb.png.f6c6363304452ac88fb0389576659bac.pngScreenshot_2018-09-03-07-06-56-90.thumb.png.33a1bb64ec437ee49cefe9d386087015.png

We concede a bucket load of goals though , 39 to be exact so straightaway it is - 39 from my score.

Cup Finals

FFA Cup

Screenshot_2018-09-03-07-36-27-17.thumb.png.bc148190846cd16d0ea3dd5c0a4b59e5.png

Grand Finals

Screenshot_2018-09-03-00-37-08-62.thumb.png.31f619756758ec9b120f4bcdf7672a23.pngScreenshot_2018-09-03-07-08-15-00.thumb.png.4cfc901595c74b35ea04d9eb9239259f.png

Clean Sheets

Screenshot_2018-09-03-07-33-38-91.thumb.png.3b8d584ff8d73b62949ff47fa21cff95.png

We managed 9 clean sheets in the league.

Challenge Total

9 Clean Sheets = 9 x 3 = 27 points

FFA Cup win = 10 points

Playoff win = 10 points

Goals conceded = 39 = -39 points

So, total = 27+10+10 - 39 = 8 points , pathetic.

@Damilare, you can post yours now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damilare attempts H2H challenge 3-parking the Aussie bus

There would be no introduction because coincidentally we used the same club...

Here is how we performed in the league conceding 31 goals in 27 matches(horrible)....Screenshot_2018-09-05-09-24-36.png.dc3f1927610094d54f8c5552ca1359fc.png

No transfers made...Screenshot_2018-09-05-09-24-25.png.051ffc71cbabba2efce5a7b737288382.png

We won the FFA cup...Screenshot_2018-09-05-07-35-26.png.7540a6807bb5547066357c088f02c67d.png

And also the playoffs..Screenshot_2018-09-05-09-24-10.png.79b3239cd064a39760cd1b814672acc6.png

Keeping 10 clean sheets in 29 games(playoffs included)...Screenshot_2018-09-05-09-24-47.png.e47eb2792b0e7b5e127041d264ca0948.png

CHALLENGE TOTAL

10 clean sheets:10脳3=30 points

FFA cup win: 10 points

Playoffs win: 10 points

Goals conceded: -31 points

Total points: 50-31=19 points

Thanks for reading and I personally apologize for the late release of results...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Damilare said:

Damilare attempts H2H challenge 3-parking the Aussie bus

There would be no introduction because coincidentally we used the same club...

Here is how we performed in the league conceding 31 goals in 27 matches(horrible)....Screenshot_2018-09-05-09-24-36.png.dc3f1927610094d54f8c5552ca1359fc.png

No transfers made...Screenshot_2018-09-05-09-24-25.png.051ffc71cbabba2efce5a7b737288382.png

We won the FFA cup...Screenshot_2018-09-05-07-35-26.png.7540a6807bb5547066357c088f02c67d.png

And also the playoffs..Screenshot_2018-09-05-09-24-10.png.79b3239cd064a39760cd1b814672acc6.png

Keeping 10 clean sheets in 29 games(playoffs included)...Screenshot_2018-09-05-09-24-47.png.e47eb2792b0e7b5e127041d264ca0948.png

CHALLENGE TOTAL

10 clean sheets:10脳3=30 points

FFA cup win: 10 points

Playoffs win: 10 points

Goals conceded: -31 points

Total points: 50-31=19 points

Thanks for reading and I personally apologize for the late release of results...

Great result mate. You take the lead聽

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Foxy said:

Did you guys enjoy the challenge or was it as frustrating as it looked?

Yup, it was frustrating to be honest. Especially the amount of late goals i had conceded really took the shine off. For example, i have been winning 3-0 or 4-0 and suddenly in the last 10 minutes, i would be conceding 2 or 3 goals. Just could not stop that throughout the season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Kanegan said:

For example, i have been winning 3-0 or 4-0 and suddenly in the last 10 minutes,

Yep FMM is a shit for that. Did you contantly use the same tactic or did you change during matches?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Yep FMM is a shit for that. Did you contantly use the same tactic or did you change during matches?

I changed mine after mid-season from 4-3-3 to 4-4-1-1....433 scores the goals and 4411 packs the bus..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Foxy said:

Yep FMM is a shit for that. Did you contantly use the same tactic or did you change during matches?

I tried changing and it was successful for 1 or 2 matches but then again it returned to the same state. So, it was an uphill battle to keep out the goals, atleast in A-League

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Kanegan said:

Yup, it was frustrating to be honest. Especially the amount of late goals i had conceded really took the shine off. For example, i have been winning 3-0 or 4-0 and suddenly in the last 10 minutes, i would be conceding 2 or 3 goals. Just could not stop that throughout the season.

I also encountered such frustrating moments..FMM is so annoying for that....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Damilare said:

I changed mine after mid-season from 4-3-3 to 4-4-1-1....433 scores the goals and 4411 packs the bus..

I tried the 4-4-1-1 as well but then it did not fetch me the results i were looking for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Kanegan said:

I tried the 4-4-1-1 as well but then it did not fetch me the results i were looking for.

It fails when it starts a match but works to protect a lead though it disappointed in some matches...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Challenge 4 will be out later today and will test your transfer and squad building acuman as much as your tactical聽abilities.

A win for @Damilare in challenge 4 and he will win the series.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We move onto challenge 4 and remember a win for @Damilare and he will win this best of 5 H2H

Challenge 4

The Pride of a Continent Challenge

We have some amazing challenges that have been created on this site over the years and of course they can all be found right here on the challenge index.

This one took my eye the other day when I was taking a look through the index and it appealed to me as we have two competitors from different continents taking part in this H2H.

The original version of this challenge was created by @Ashez and can be found here.

The Challenge

The challenge remains much the same as the original but with a little help from @Ashez I have come up with a scoring system for it.

Our two challengers will take over as manager of Portuguese giants Porto and then they have to pick which continent they will rebuild the squad of players from, with the choices being

聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 Africa

聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 Asia/Australia

聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 North America

聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 South America

You can have as big a squad of players as you wish but they must all come from your chosen continent. You may use players already at the club if they match the continent you plan to use.

A few rules.

聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 This must be a players first nationality. So an Italian player with a Brazilian 2nd nationality cannot be classed as South American.

聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 The continents are based on the football federation that nation plays in so Israel counts as Europe, Guyana, Suriname and French Guiana all count as North America despite being in South geographically. If it doubt check Wikipedia before signing a player.

Points

League points + GD

50 points for winning the Champions League

25 pt points for winning Europa League

10 points each for winning the FA Cup or League Cup

3 point for each player from a unique nation to play 20 games.

E.g You have only one Nigerian in the squad and he plays 20 games you get 3 pts but if you have 2 Nigerians you would get no extra points. Do not forget proof.

The Rules

聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 Every player you use must come from the same continent.

聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 All other players must be sold or demoted.

聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 Players already at the club in either 1st or 2nd team may be used.

聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 No editing of any form.

聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 No reloading to avoid injuries, suspensions or getting a good thrashing.

聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 No unlockables.

Good Luck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now