Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Rob’s Strikerless Bonanza

Rob

1 minute ago, Foxy said:

Not the whole hog though ;)

I think @Ashez gave it a bit of a go after seeing my setup iirc. Wasn’t he rocking with 2xWB and two DM’s as his back line? 😂

44 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

I think @Ashez gave it a bit of a go after seeing my setup iirc. Wasn’t he rocking with 2xWB and two DM’s as his back line? 😂

All the way back in 2015 😮

Just now, Ashez said:

All the way back in 2015 😮

I meant this year, you pm’d me a while back with a formation you were using in a mane/Salah save iirc?

im going to have a look at this thread now though! Looks interesting😝

3 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

I meant this year, you pm’d me a while back with a formation you were using in a mane/Salah save iirc?

im going to have a look at this thread now though! Looks interesting😝

Possibly, I've messed around with plenty of stupid ideas but i have nothing in my files. 

I’m happy to post my tactic as a separate tactic post if people are interested? I’m not that fussed about people nicking it as I’d like to think I’ve established myself as being an originator.

Edited by Rob2017

Rob...i cant believe how well you have done with strikerless formations!

I maybe kissing major ass here but 'you da king bru'. 😆

Superb mate. Well done.

1 hour ago, Woody said:

Rob...i cant believe how well you have done with strikerless formations!

I maybe kissing major ass here but 'you da king bru'. 😆

Superb mate. Well done.

Thanks dude

Well done in finishing this career @Rob2017 it has been great following this one and a real eye opener in that you can win things without strikers, it’s been a real joy to follow mate. Thank you for sharing, shame about Lemar not extending and that dramatic end to the season but what you have achieved is beyond awesome mate.

33 minutes ago, PilgrimAsh said:

Well done in finishing this career @Rob2017 it has been great following this one and a real eye opener in that you can win things without strikers, it’s been a real joy to follow mate. Thank you for sharing, shame about Lemar not extending and that dramatic end to the season but what you have achieved is beyond awesome mate.

Thank you

Great work mate. Missed the end of this, but it seems the lads finished off in style, well right up until they downed tools with their 'injuries'. See ya boss, we're off to the beach, I mean, we're injured... 😂

But absolutely massive effort mate. I can't believe how many goals you got out of them without a striker! Looking forward to you doing it all again in 2019. 😄

2 hours ago, scratch99 said:

Great work mate. Missed the end of this, but it seems the lads finished off in style, well right up until they downed tools with their 'injuries'. See ya boss, we're off to the beach, I mean, we're injured... 😂

But absolutely massive effort mate. I can't believe how many goals you got out of them without a striker! Looking forward to you doing it all again in 2019. 😄

Cheers fella. I love the idea that they downed tools to hit the beach 😭😭😭