Jump to content
FMM Vibe
  • Sign Up
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rob2017

Career Rob’s Strikerless Bonanza

Recommended Posts

Smashing stuff Rob. Asensio is an absolute beast, it pains me to say that I’ve only used him sparingly this year. That may have to change!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nucleus said:

Smashing stuff Rob. Asensio is an absolute beast, it pains me to say that I’ve only used him sparingly this year. That may have to change!

His long shooting is just fantastic. I chose him as that should continue in to old age.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a great season and great to get one over your bogey teams this time around. Great update mate. I’ve not used Asensio before but he’s looks to be bossing this for you so will have to check him out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Number 8 in the can. Transfers were relative simple. EA114EB3-3F73-480A-A26A-B58F5A1B2C4D.thumb.png.5387b0c3ead931451c69399bf50d42da.png

A few highly rated youthies. Pulisic is coming at the end of his contract.

C1F497FE-C093-49E2-807D-A5A6A1254776.thumb.png.752d902effe5275b862bbada89419cd4.png

The league title was ours, although it was our worst points total in a while, mostly as I wanted to retain the Champs Cup.

7A1C64A5-6C35-4ADC-8E6B-7B21F99D8B28.thumb.png.fcd6343eccd655d8cfbfaa9ca1fa9b2a.png

Which meant we claimed a clean sweep of titles.

DC85731F-F908-48EF-B977-70C32D45D4C6.thumb.png.52ecfdd12c972c4bab0c7495914a5139.png

And retained a decent overall record.

CDC558FF-81B6-4B3D-B3C9-625253A9B5FF.thumb.png.9a13f0a2e7c8aec591ad2b376f8f91ba.png

Mostly importantly, what are the numbers? Well the boys are 29ish now and they had another good season, although Coman’s assists dropped a bit.

706ABF44-6B34-4546-B401-8C059E76D038.thumb.png.5059ae3804489c090126acf17b5a8e04.png

Asensio’s goalscoring continued!

06E7A444-8D8D-4F25-B1F5-6BD9D01BBC1F.thumb.jpeg.562da31676a72f3f4960dc31b7d8fb85.jpeg

Not far from 500 for Asensio and the TT 1.5k now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Getting incredibly bored of this now, so each update is going to be quite minimal. Here is another:

740324E2-455B-464E-878C-92D52F46A770.thumb.png.c270f081c70908c9f579856fdecfb417.pngB4AD4F04-3B99-4343-BC96-1774987C586F.thumb.png.2ac1c1991131067704f1fe86bd49c840.pngE3CA938B-6443-464C-9904-9B50DBAA74AE.thumb.png.65733df42f9dc6e02889f095501519db.png1AC09A38-0611-4D2A-8649-FC8D610DC829.thumb.jpeg.48ad70d9e554636caf362d67a148ae5d.jpeg

Had a lot of injuries to Coman this year, so it wasn’t the best. It was still decent enough.

However, Asensio has smashed past 500. Wooo!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice going mate. I know that bored of it feeling all to well. Hard to go back to my 1KC after the CC. I'll get there, but the challenging part is over and it's really just a procession now... Anyway, keep it up mate, you're going places here! 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, scratch99 said:

Nice going mate. I know that bored of it feeling all to well. Hard to go back to my 1KC after the CC. I'll get there, but the challenging part is over and it's really just a procession now... Anyway, keep it up mate, you're going places here! 😄

Cheers mate. It’s that procession that is booooring. I’m also having to rebuild the squad slightly as everyone seems to have all of a sudden hit thirty. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wham bam thank you mam. Another season done.

0FBB9255-2F96-49AD-82A1-F7810C3BC1F3.thumb.png.f82fc91dd98bfc79a6a9b53115afac5d.png

Pulisic was a prat, so he left. I’m slowly hoovering up the top level next gen.

AC841E74-CAC0-4564-9740-DB49E81CE64C.thumb.png.da4da26d105cbe1795d00bd61d9b204b.png

Decent season.

207B5986-B0AF-4FE4-9654-B7BE6F3226C8.thumb.png.d0dd3fe8a8067817878d8140153d9518.png

Asensio is starting to get a few niggles now. Still, he got 53 in 46 which is decent return even for a striker let alone a midfielder.

ACE462C4-FBD3-416A-8602-5324CF20F485.thumb.jpeg.ec4dd756cc8887589ba2180d0fa8181d.jpeg

Looking good for the Strikerless TT. I need to set up a challenge/leaderboard, which seems a bit vain. 250-300 goals from Asensio and one of the boys needed for a DT. Asensio won’t get a 1kc unless I keep him going in to his forties. Looking at his physicals below, that may not happen. Saying that, he is currently injured.

In case anyone is interested, here are their current attributes:

737331E5-83CE-4ABB-A365-C9E7B07FE579.thumb.png.5d72d45c5f551c084e59a9be15cf2078.pngF95C1837-ECFF-4DF3-8024-CD4A487DAC9A.thumb.png.11a6b55cffc944da1cef56a6228ed560.pngB86D2387-18DB-488A-AE35-0B3E35CA0CA2.thumb.png.aff903e8837d456d2aefb211e721b31d.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, PilgrimAsh said:

Thus is awesome man, and on for a strikerless TT, I take my hat off to you! 

Cheers! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good season. Do you wish you had picked anyone else to replace one of the three because it looks like Lemar is not playing as well as the other two.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Dave994 said:

Good season. Do you wish you had picked anyone else to replace one of the three because it looks like Lemar is not playing as well as the other two.

Lemar is the second top scorer out of the two. Coman has been my free kick taker all of the time.

I toyed with using Havertz, Sancho, and Bailey at the start and basically going a generation younger than my three. But I have wanted to use Asensio, Lemar, and Coman for a while because of their talent and balance, but mostly because I’ve never really used them as main people in the past and I like that they are the same age.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Rob2017 said:

Lemar is the second top scorer out of the two. Coman has been my free kick taker all of the time.

I toyed with using Havertz, Sancho, and Bailey at the start and basically going a generation younger than my three. But I have wanted to use Asensio, Lemar, and Coman for a while because of their talent and balance, but mostly because I’ve never really used them as main people in the past and I like that they are the same age.

Thanks for the reason. How well do you think you could of done with Bailey, Havertz and Sancho?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Dave994 said:

Thanks for the reason. How well do you think you could of done with Bailey, Havertz and Sancho?

Not as well. Asensio has had 20 in shooting most of his time. I think I may have said before, but IMO he is the Mbappe of midfielders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Rob2017 said:

Not as well. Asensio has had 20 in shooting most of his time. I think I may have said before, but IMO he is the Mbappe of midfielders.

He is really good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mate, another top season, running out of superlatives to use!! :D 

I can't believe I hadn't heard of Asensio until just a month or so ago. I've seen him used in a few saves here, but before that I'd never heard of him. Still haven't used him though - maybe sometime soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, scratch99 said:

Mate, another top season, running out of superlatives to use!! :D 

I can't believe I hadn't heard of Asensio until just a month or so ago. I've seen him used in a few saves here, but before that I'd never heard of him. Still haven't used him though - maybe sometime soon.

He is just incredible. He bangs in so many long shot goals. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rob2017 said:

He is just incredible. He bangs in so many long shot goals. 

I better steer clear of him in the 1KC then! 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Rob2017 said:

He is just incredible. He bangs in so many long shot goals. 

I’ve never used him either but after seeing this he’s definitely someone I’ll look at using in the future, I never seem to score many long shots in the game so will be good to rest him out 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, PilgrimAsh said:

I’ve never used him either but after seeing this he’s definitely someone I’ll look at using in the future, I never seem to score many long shots in the game so will be good to rest him out 

I reckon if you couple him behind a target man he would score a LOT of goals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Rob2017 said:

I reckon if you couple him behind a target man he would score a LOT of goals.

That’s an idea, hopefully be able to test a save with him soon 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This season wasn’t quite as good as the past, although we did unlock this:

8F087878-49B6-4E8B-A02E-C51E1EBCA693.thumb.png.85a6226f39b9ac8f8e5d4d2a43aaa066.png

which was just as well, as the end of the season was terrible!

073C0693-8CCD-49DE-B29C-9A29A5F1AAC1.thumb.png.bae5853b05e2ce0d5b6e9182de054809.png

Still, we won a few things:

F7F5EC7A-D89D-4300-A80C-A1B62CA904D8.thumb.png.15d634deef4dca33934e41138c0ec2ca.png

And I am doing a lot of squad restructuring, using up some of my savings.

93897323-0A1B-46C3-B09D-5B98E48B7AD6.thumb.png.1779f3f42d11d12d77b1aa2f71dbe63d.png344BC951-EE35-4CD4-993C-91E8EF2DC970.thumb.png.1361d3d59fc6459f42eaf11f460e46ec.png

It was another good season for Asensio, but not so good for the other two.

But I’ve now got them all in five year contracts, so the TT should be done in the next season or two, with the DT slightly longer.

510D4B1D-A265-4E57-A2C2-C7ADD7B7975F.thumb.jpeg.73461b7c5151a0c67fd44d7375cf3dd8.jpeg

Thanks!

3AF83EAE-343A-4856-BE35-C57D82B9FA09.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another great season even though you said it’s not as good as one gone by, it’s still a smashing season, and that Asensio is smashing them in still, 64 in 54 and 30 assists, he’s contributed to 94 goals alone! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, PilgrimAsh said:

Another great season even though you said it’s not as good as one gone by, it’s still a smashing season, and that Asensio is smashing them in still, 64 in 54 and 30 assists, he’s contributed to 94 goals alone! 

He is amazing. Then whole system is built around him, mind you. He's 32 now and has started the next season like a rocket!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Rob2017 said:

He is amazing. Then whole system is built around him, mind you. He's 32 now and has started the next season like a rocket!  

Should be an awesome next update then, looking forward to it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s getting harder pounding these out, but now I’m out of the CC, losing to some utter FMM Gods and heroes of mine who produce the most magical scores ever, I’m now focusing on getting this done and dusted. 

Bit of a naff season trophies wise. Everyone is old now, with the evogens all having terrible physicals. 

BB57F621-8CE6-4ACE-A995-81CE8FD1FC59.thumb.png.455dff060c793e16c980bda4c34f4b3d.png

But I have tried getting the best players I can.

F0B4ABD8-5BF1-406C-A9CE-140E9718A334.thumb.png.8da0df4ae3c82fcb7e63c11a203ba29f.png

As we didn’t do well in the cups we didn’t have many games, but the main boys got lots of goals again.

5C1B8022-232B-4B9F-A3DD-C01F0AA859CA.thumb.png.9a92154dcf744ec6411a07dd3d6f9e21.png

123 goals. Now just six away from getting a Strikerless TT and a season and a bit away from a Strikerless DT. About eight seasons away from a Strikerless 1kc though 😭

4892C229-BE27-4F1D-8428-0D7E12EFB0F4.thumb.jpeg.ca34a20c2c97cd697b2a42f8812807ce.jpeg

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×