Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career PilgrimAsh vs Dave994 - H2H

Dave994

42 minutes ago, Rob2017 said:

Yeah, let’s see the results. Use the rest of the season to test tactics if anything.

Ok, I'll finish it an post results.

Great work @PilgrimAsh that was a fantastic seasons for both lads. It does look like Josh is the slightly better one, so maybe Newcastle did buy the wrong one in real life!

101 goals is pretty good in season 1. I don't normally get that high. I know some of the others do, but for me I won't get that much for a couple of seasons - I need to build the team up a bit first. 

Thanks for bringing some silverware to Newcastle. Much appreciated!! :D

I have to admit though, no offence, that my favourite part was the surprise of seeing Adam Armstrong win Player of the Year for Blackburn (in the screenshot for you winning Manager of the Year). Adam was my first 1KC so that was a really nice surprise for me, even though it wasn't a direct part of your career.

Anyway, awesome season mate! @Dave994 Just keep going and do the best you can! I want to read about that too. FMM isn't always just winning and winning, so it's good to see the times it doesn't go quite so good too. :) 

42 minutes ago, scratch99 said:

Great work @PilgrimAsh that was a fantastic seasons for both lads. It does look like Josh is the slightly better one, so maybe Newcastle did buy the wrong one in real life!

101 goals is pretty good in season 1. I don't normally get that high. I know some of the others do, but for me I won't get that much for a couple of seasons - I need to build the team up a bit first. 

Thanks for bringing some silverware to Newcastle. Much appreciated!! :D

I have to admit though, no offence, that my favourite part was the surprise of seeing Adam Armstrong win Player of the Year for Blackburn (in the screenshot for you winning Manager of the Year). Adam was my first 1KC so that was a really nice surprise for me, even though it wasn't a direct part of your career.

Anyway, awesome season mate! @Dave994 Just keep going and do the best you can! I want to read about that too. FMM isn't always just winning and winning, so it's good to see the times it doesn't go quite so good too. :) 

Thanks mate that makes me feel a little better about the amount of goals, and no worries about the silverware, anytime 😉

yeah I know it was nice seeing him get a good spell at Blackburn, I’ve yet to try a 1kc and been toying with the idea for a while now just not sure who to choose and what league yet. 

@Dave994 I agree with @scratch99 that it’s about the journey and not always about winning, yeah winning is good but you can often learn far more from your defeats. 

7 hours ago, Dave994 said:

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

63+22=75

Score=224

At the end when I knew I couldn't win, I tested tactics.

Well done mate you did well, a good win in the cup to winning on pens to Spurs. Looking forward to the next challenge now especially as it’s still all to play for. 

After being comprehensively beaten last challenge by @PilgrimAsh, we are deadlocked at 1-1. 

In this 3rd challenge our task is to play as AC Milan and we must only use players from Asia.

We need to sell every player who isn't Asian and sign only Asians.

Our score will be league points+goal difference+top scorers goals.

Edited by Dave994

@Dave994 - Thanks for posting the results. You actually did pretty well. You got us a 🏆 which is no mean feat and made the semi finals of the FA cup and got a respectable league position and the lads did alright as well. Lost of positives in there.  As for the lads, once again Josh seems to have done the best. I guess we did buy the wrong twin... 🙁

Also, looking forward to the Asian AC Milan challenge. That sounds tough to me! Good luck guys. 

7 hours ago, Dave994 said:

After being comprehensively beaten last challenge by @PilgrimAsh, we are deadlocked at 1-1. 

In this 3rd challenge our task is to play as AC Milan and we must only use players from Asia.

Oh man this is going is going to be tough, good luck man. 

9 hours ago, Dave994 said:

Great challenge mate...can't wait to see how Asians perform in Italy..

9 hours ago, Dave994 said:

Great challenge and good luck to both of you. Anybody picking Son Heung Min??

1 hour ago, Kanegan said:

Great challenge and good luck to both of you. Anybody picking Son Heung Min??

I’ve not started yet and have no idea of any Asian players so this will be a challenge and a half I think 🤔 

9 hours ago, scratch99 said:

@Dave994 - Thanks for posting the results. You actually did pretty well. You got us a 🏆 which is no mean feat and made the semi finals of the FA cup and got a respectable league position and the lads did alright as well. Lost of positives in there.  As for the lads, once again Josh seems to have done the best. I guess we did buy the wrong twin... 🙁

Also, looking forward to the Asian AC Milan challenge. That sounds tough to me! Good luck guys. 

Thanks, I guess I did alright.

Australians can be considered as they play in the Asian Confederation. The other three are strictly out of bounds.

Maybe the others can clarify better??

1 minute ago, Kanegan said:

Australians can be considered as they play in the Asian Confederation. The other three are strictly out of bounds.

Maybe the others can clarify better??

Turkey and Russia is kind of in Asia. When you search for players, the only Asian country you can search for is South Korea. It is really difficult because Japan isn't an option when searching for players.

You can search by based in Asia. That will give you options. Turkey and Russia are along the border of Asia but they are not considered Asian countries.

2 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Australians yes, Turkish and Russian no

Ok, that means the only Asian country's which have any decent players are Australia, South Korea and Japan.

added 0 minutes later
Just now, Kanegan said:

You can search by based in Asia. That will give you options. Turkey and Russia are along the border of Asia but they are not considered Asian countries.

I know but that shows players playing for teams from Asia not players born in Asia.

Just now, Dave994 said:

Ok, that means the only Asian country's which have any decent players are Australia, South Korea and Japan.

added 0 minutes later

I know but that shows players playing for teams from Asia not players born in Asia.

You can click on their flag and find out which nationality they are. I used the same procedure during my "How High Can You Score" Challenge attempt

added 0 minutes later

Or the other way is go to the International, click on the world ranking, check the Asian countries and look into their national teams. You will get lot of options.

Just now, Kanegan said:

You can click on their flag and find out which nationality they are. I used the same Takes you  procedure during my "How High Can You Score" Challenge attempt

It takes you to the national team but Japan aren't licensed so it shows fake players.

4 minutes ago, Dave994 said:

Unfortunately yes, but you signed up for that challenge 😝

Just now, Nucleus said:

Unfortunately yes, but you signed up for that challenge 😝

Yeah.😂

Do you know any good Asian players not from those countries?

4 minutes ago, Dave994 said:

Yeah.😂

Do you know any good Asian players not from those countries?

Iran and Israel may have a couple of hidden gems. Along with Saudi Arabia maybe?