Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Putzy

FMM 2018 Summer Transfer Update

fmm18-transfer-update.png.2f62a6f4707413

In collaboration with Football Manager Transfer Update, we bring you the FMM Vibe Summer 2018 Football Manager Mobile Transfer Update.

Update Contents

This update contains over 13,500 player transfers and loans from around the world, correct up to the 30th September 2018.

Please note that any loans are treated as transfers as loans are not possible using changes.txt files. Looking forward, we are aiming to keep the squads as accurate as possible for the 2018/2019 season rather than full accuracy to real life for these situations, so you can play with the squad that your team has access to right now.

This update also includes over 1,000 club name license fixes, as well as promotions and relegations for all leagues in the game, thanks to FMMobile.net.

This update does not contain manager changes right now, but we'll be adding them in a future update.

Collaborative Effort

We couldn't have done this without the support and collaboration of the FMTU and pr0, who makes the fantastic FM Transfer and Data Update for FM 2018. The FMTU platform is fully collaborative, and has hundreds of changes made every day across the world. If you want to get involved, go over, register, and feel free get involved and make your own changes!

View and download the file below:

I am following the instructions for Android but nothing is changing....regarding the clearing cache section in preferences when i click the blank box a box comes up saying 'no message'...is this correct???

This is Android by the way. Please Help!!!

Screenshot_20180930-144728.png

Edited by Rhys Rockley
2 minutes ago, Putzy said:

Yes, that's correct.

Show a screenshot of where you are putting the file. If it's not working, it's in the wrong place.

That is the file location at bottom of picture mate...through document - football manager - Normal. Ahhhh!!!

Screenshot_20180930-150429.png

7 minutes ago, Putzy said:

Ok, that's strange.

Can you try restarting your device?

Restarting worked cheers...however i have noticed they have not changed the leagues in which teams are in. Why is that??

21 minutes ago, Rhys Rockley said:

Restarting worked cheers...however i have noticed they have not changed the leagues in which teams are in. Why is that??

League changes (promotions and relegations) are not included in this release. We'll have them sometime in the next month. :) 

49 minutes ago, Putzy said:

League changes (promotions and relegations) are not included in this release. We'll have them sometime in the next month. :) 

Ooo sweet no worries...Don't get me wrong I am greatfull for any update for the game 

4 minutes ago, zaangie said:

why is Hazard in Real Madrid? xD

Oh, good catch - thanks! That was a test change in our database that I forgot to remove before building the file.

I'll get an updated version up very soon. :)

This is where I put changes.text and all works ok........ Move Changes.txt file to Android/data/com.sigames.fmm2018/files/installed

1 hour ago, burnsey70 said:

Hi cant get it to work

Screenshot_20181005-093233_My Files.jpg

This is where I put changes.text and all works ok........ Move Changes.txt file toAndroid/data/com.sigames.fmm2018/files/installed

Thanks a lot for the file @Putzy.

The transfers and promotions/relegations have been applied, but I'm not seeing any team name fixes? San Sebastian in La Liga etc. Was this meant to fix that?

1 hour ago, Baddar said:

The transfers and promotions/relegations have been applied, but I'm not seeing any team name fixes? San Sebastian in La Liga etc. Was this meant to fix that?

Hey - good news! :)It looks like we have "half" fixed the issue. I see in some places the correct name, and others the non-fixed version.

I'll look into this for the next time we update the file (expect near the end of the week)

9 hours ago, Baddar said:

I've updated the file this evening with a change that should get this working for you as expected. :) 

25 minutes ago, bstreetboy said:

it seems to have been fired after the game was released. There is also the problem of saving.

Please explain a bit more. Neither of your problems are making any sense. Thanks.

12 hours ago, Putzy said:

Please explain a bit more. Neither of your problems are making any sense. Thanks.

save the game game. When I re-enter the game this way is happening. unemployed.

Screenshot_20181010-225753_FMM 2018.jpg

1 hour ago, bstreetboy said:

save the game game. When I re-enter the game this way is happening. unemployed.

Screenshot_20181010-225753_FMM 2018.jpg

Are you definitely using this update? I see you've downloaded both available on this site.

I cannot reproduce this issue though. Saving is fine, and no managers are sacked upon reloading.

This seems like another problem with your game rather than this update.

2018-10-10 22.16.55.png

18 hours ago, Putzy said:

Are you definitely using this update? I see you've downloaded both available on this site.

I cannot reproduce this issue though. Saving is fine, and no managers are sacked upon reloading.

This seems like another problem with your game rather than this update.

2018-10-10 22.16.55.png

erased the game and reinstalled the problem solved. Thank you.👍