Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Loan restrictions not working?

Haukr

Hello, 

I am currently playing a save with Coventry, after the first season i advanced to L1 and atm i am building my squad. 

I sent out a bunch of loan requests and got 12 accepted and now they are all in my squad for full season loans. 

Before i started the save i did not check the "abolish loan restrictions" and when i check the saves settings the unlockable is turned off. How is it that i could loan 12 players? Isnt there a limit in L1? 

BR

4 hours ago, Foxy said:

In real life there is a restriction but the game doesn't have that so fill your boots and get as many loans as you want.

Hmm... Then why is there a "Remove Loan Restrictions" unlockable in the game if there are no restrictions? And I definitely remember a limit on the number of loaned players a few years ago. So I guess they removed that from the game but left the unlockable in? Weird...

So the real L1 rule is 4 full season loans at the time? Then i can just manually stick to that rule. Free number of loans makes L1 very easy to advance from. 

4 hours ago, scratch99 said:

Hmm... Then why is there a "Remove Loan Restrictions" unlockable in the game if there are no restrictions? And I definitely remember a limit on the number of loaned players a few years ago. So I guess they removed that from the game but left the unlockable in? Weird...

I'm just remembering back to my Oxford save were I seemed to be able to sign as many as I wanted and play them although I never went as far as 12. I also never used the loan restrictions unlockable in that save as I unlocked it at the end of my final season.

A bug perhaps.

This is the loan rules that i found for EFL(championship, L1, L2). 

Clubs are allowed to have eight players on loan, but can only field a maximum of five loan signings in any one game.

They can only sign a maximum of four players from a specific club, of which only two can be over the age of 23.

6 minutes ago, Haukr said:

This is the loan rules that i found for EFL(championship, L1, L2). 

Clubs are allowed to have eight players on loan, but can only field a maximum of five loan signings in any one game.

They can only sign a maximum of four players from a specific club, of which only two can be over the age of 23.

Maybe that changed this year? And they decided it was too complicated to have the new rules in the game? Just guessing though, might just be a bug. 

11 minutes ago, scratch99 said:

Maybe that changed this year? And they decided it was too complicated to have the new rules in the game? Just guessing though, might just be a bug. 

You are probably correct. I'll just make the effort to stick to the rules manually. 

15 minutes ago, Haukr said:

You are probably correct. I'll just make the effort to stick to the rules manually. 

Yeah, that's probably the best best, but ... well it sucks that you need to do that!